Author Topic: How NYC looters pull off ‘well organized’ scheme to target high-end stores  (Read 259 times)

rangerrebew

How NYC looters pull off ‘well organized’ scheme to target high-end stores

By Lorena Mongelli and Jackie Salo

June 2, 2020 | 3:46pm | Updated

Inside how NYC looters pull off a "well organized" scheme to target high-end stores

The looters ransacking luxe stores in Soho appear to be large, rival groups engaged in a “very well-organized looting scheme,” according to a local who has been watching them across several days.

Jarrod Jordan told The Post he has monitored two groups — one of which has a caravan of luxury vehicles including Bentleys and Mercedes — as they prowled the neighborhood and broke into high-end stores amid the chaos of unrest over the police custody death of George Floyd.

“This is a real business. This isn’t angry protesters in any way shape or form,” said Jordan, who is a chief digital officer of a multinational food company.

“This is organized crime happening really, really well.”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/how-nyc-looters-pull-off-a-well-organized-scheme-to-target-high-end-stores/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
My guess is these are ops of the high-ranking black and Hispanic gangs.
Hence the ostentatious vehicles as mentioned in the article, intended to "display their brand'.

The real mob wouldn't do it that way...

Online DB

Those Bentleys and Mercedes have tracking devices. They better know what they're doing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis