Author Topic: U.S. Park Police Say They Did NOT Fire Tear Gas At White House Protesters, Claim Demonstrators Were  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Park Police Say They Did NOT Fire Tear Gas At White House Protesters, Claim Demonstrators Were Attacking Cops
By  Emily Zanotti
•
Jun 2nd, 2020   DailyWire.com

United States Park Police officials defended themselves Tuesday from charges that they fired tear gas at protesters outside of the White House, and denied that they dispersed a demonstration just so that President Donald Trump could walk from the White House across the street to the historic St. John’s Church.

Trump and the Park Police both ran afoul of mainstream media commentators for the incident , with many on social media claiming that the Park Police used extraordinary and violent measures to disperse a peaceful protest simply so the president could take photos outside of the historic church which was nearly burned Sunday night, per Fox News.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/us-park-police-say-they-did-not-fire-tear-gas-at-white-house-protesters-claim-demonstrators-were-attacking-cops?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=060320-news&utm_campaign=position2

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
U.S. Park Police Say They Did NOT Fire Tear Gas At White House Protesters, Claim Demonstrators Were Attacking Cops
By  Emily Zanotti
•
Jun 2nd, 2020   DailyWire.com

United States Park Police officials defended themselves Tuesday from charges that they fired tear gas at protesters outside of the White House, and denied that they dispersed a demonstration just so that President Donald Trump could walk from the White House across the street to the historic St. John’s Church.

Trump and the Park Police both ran afoul of mainstream media commentators for the incident , with many on social media claiming that the Park Police used extraordinary and violent measures to disperse a peaceful protest simply so the president could take photos outside of the historic church which was nearly burned Sunday night, per Fox News.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/us-park-police-say-they-did-not-fire-tear-gas-at-white-house-protesters-claim-demonstrators-were-attacking-cops?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=060320-news&utm_campaign=position2

Just so you are clear on this....

@Chosen Daughter
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 04:20:17 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Anyone is free to correct me here, but I think the park needed clearing because “intelligence information had revealed calls for violence against the police,” and that USPP were “responding to and quelling the acts of destruction and violence over the course of the weekend...”

The president’s safety and security is always paramount and Lafayette Park being in proximity to the White House factored into the WH security chief’s decision to have the park cleared of potential threats to the president.

It was only then that President Trump decided to show the rioters that America won’t be bullied by violent protesters.

It wasn’t a case of Trump saying “Hey, clear the park for me. I want to take a walk.”