Author Topic: CBS Lectures NYPD Chief, Demands He Admit Police Racism  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

CBS Lectures NYPD Chief, Demands He Admit Police Racism
« on: June 03, 2020, 04:04:51 pm »

CBS Lectures NYPD Chief, Demands He Admit Police Racism
Kyle Drennen
June 2nd, 2020 4:28 PM

During an interview with NYPD Chief Terence Monahan on Tuesday, CBS This Morning co-host Tony Dokoupil pressed him to admit “racism” was plaguing police departments across the country. After Monahan rejected the notion, Dokoupil and fellow co-host Gayle King engaged in hand-wringing over his refusal to accept the accusation.

“What role does racism play in these outcomes, where you have black men dying at a greater rate than other populations at the hands of police?,” Dokoupil asked. Monahan pushed back: “I don’t believe racism plays a role in New York. I can only speak for what I’ve seen in New York City.”

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2020/06/02/cbs-lectures-nypd-chief-demands-he-admit-police-racism

Offline DB

Re: CBS Lectures NYPD Chief, Demands He Admit Police Racism
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 04:12:53 pm »
Couldn't have anything to do with black people committing a higher rate of serious crime than any other ethnic group could it?

More encounters with the police, particularly violent ones, increases the chances of something bad happening to the perp.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CBS Lectures NYPD Chief, Demands He Admit Police Racism
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 04:25:52 pm »
Couldn't have anything to do with black people committing a higher rate of serious crime than any other ethnic group could it?

More encounters with the police, particularly violent ones, increases the chances of something bad happening to the perp.

It's patently obvious to even the most casual observer.  To argue otherwise is to deny the obvious reality, and that's the position these riots put the leftist news readers in. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: