Author Topic: Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban to White People: ‘We Are the Ones That Need to Change’  (Read 1474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston 2 Jun 2020

Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban has a message for white people when it comes to race relations in America.

In a Tuesday tweet, Cuban insisted that it is “white people” who “need to change.”

“Dear White People,” he tweeted, “We are the ones that need to change. This is not one man’s story. This is almost every black man’s story. Which is why the problem is ours. We need to find OUR way to change what we do. There is no quick fix. It’s a moral imperative.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-to-white-people-we-are-the-ones-that-need-to-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I find the gross, ignorant racism of left wingers utterly hilarious.

Yessir Mr Mark. I’ll change I promise. More ice for your Mint Julip sir?

Offline Night Hides Not

No doubt about it, Cube's is running for POTUS in 2024.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

Here's a newsflash for ya, Mark. I'll apologize to those people I actually have oppressed, m'kay? So far, that's no one. No black person, no white person, no American Indian, pretty much -  NO ONE.
  I don't apologize just for the virtue signaling of it or just so someone else can feel superior.
Sorry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

Among the race categories of white, black and yellow,
comparisons will place the blacks below white and yellow
in all major achievement categories.
This has been so for thousands of years, even as blacks
assert such comparisons are racist.
When they escape their tribal mentality, they will have
a chance to change and improve.

Offline goatprairie

It's all virtue signalling with the likes of Cuban. He knows if he doesn't kneel down and kiss their rearends, he won't sign any more good black players.

Offline Slide Rule

I hear and understand that Mark Cuban needs to change.

Go ahead. A lefty has a lot to change do to defective
understandings.

As for me. I have it mostly right and will continue to avoid
any Hollywood type, and avoid professional football, and
round ball. Sports news and even Ohio golden boy
Lebron.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Numbnuts................

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

No, Mark Cuban - you who have probably never been within 30 miles of me - I do not. My parents never taught me that racism is stupid/wrong, they just demonstrated that people are people are people by how they lived. I'm not going to change away from what they lived.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You can only speak for yourself, Markie.  Now go away, you bother me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

It's all virtue signalling with the likes of Cuban. He knows if he doesn't kneel down and kiss their rearends, he won't sign any more good black players.
The best player he ever had was a white German.  :pondering:

Offline Night Hides Not

Dallas Mavericks are closer to a European team than they are an American team.

For Cuban, it's just a photo op on the path to his 2024 run for POTUS. Cuban's long been known as an empty suit.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline goatprairie

Right now he has two white European players who are near superstar status, Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis.
But he needs a few more very good/excellent players to contend for a title. The facts are most good players are black.

Online Hoodat

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I  understand you have to pay royalties to the King family for saying that.

Online Hoodat

They can sue me.  They know where I live.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They'll have to prove MLK didn't plagiarize that too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

If you paraphrased that so the source wasn't obvious, you'd be condemned as a racist for advocating that publicly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

If you paraphrased that so the source wasn't obvious, you'd be condemned as a racist for advocating that publicly.

You are probably right.  I saw a guy get the crap beat out of him for uttering the words "All lives matter".

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You are probably right.  I saw a guy get the crap beat out of him for uttering the words "All lives matter".

Yep, for a "so called" movement meant to prevent racism, it has actually institutionized it an opposite form. 

20 years ago, if someone would have called  me a racist, I would have been  highly offended, as it was the furthest thing from the truth.

Nowadays?.......    The bar has been slapped 50 notches over, and in a manner where I am required to capitualte my white heritage, and feel guilty about being white?  No damned way......  So in context of the 2020's society, I must be racist.  And if that is the  case, I don't give a shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I know a change that will show immediate progress, White people should stop supporting professional sports athletes and 'Owners', stop watching  broadcast games and buying merchandise. when the revenues fall for the leagues and  networks let's see how long these jackasses get paid their ridiculous salaries and the team owners keep up lifestyle. Because that's the only change I think White people should make as far as professional team owners and Black athletes. I never see Whites rampaging, looting and burning down their neighborhoods when there is a rogue cop killing a White person. I only see insane and SJW Whites on the left joining in with Blacks, maybe lots of sick Whites got tired of not getting their share of free sh*t, and getting to join in on the wilding.

Offline mountaineer

This was tweeted by a pediatrician:
Joe Pilot, MD  @JoeSilverman7
·
1h
In the last four hours, I’ve gotten four emails from various hospitals and health care systems asking (insisting?) I join them in kneeling in group protest.

I don’t kneel for anything or anyone much less at the demand of the medical-industrial complex.
So very woke of them.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Okay. Let's start by ending Affirmative Action.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline mountaineer

Okay. Let's start by ending Affirmative Action.
If the NBA required Mark Cuban to diversify the Mavs bench with 7 white guys, 3 blacks and 2 Asians, he might sing a different tune.

Online Hoodat

Mark Cuban needs to sit his cracker ass down.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-