Author Topic: Pelosi, holding a Bible, urges Trump to help the country heal  (Read 249 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi, holding a Bible, urges Trump to help the country heal
By Mike Lillis - 06/02/20 10:59 AM EDT

A reserved Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday called on President Trump to tone down his combative approach to the national protests for racial justice that have followed the death of an unarmed black man in Minneapolis last week.

Clutching a Bible in the Capitol, Pelosi urged Trump to reach across the divides of race, party, region and religion to help the country heal instead.

"We would hope that the president of the United States would follow the lead of so many other presidents before him to be a healer-in-chief, and not a fanner of the flame," she said.

more w/video
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/500644-pelosi-holding-a-bible-urges-trump-to-help-the-country-heal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Pelosi, holding a Bible, urges Trump to help the country heal
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 06:23:08 pm »
That made me physically ill.
Why does she not mention the Antifa Brownshirts who beat random strangers on the street everyday?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Re: Pelosi, holding a Bible, urges Trump to help the country heal
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 06:24:29 pm »
With all of the video of violence and distraught shop owners this should be so easy to counter.