Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5  (Read 7432 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2020, 05:28:02 pm »
PBS NewsHour
@NewsHour
·
7m
The family of George Floyd, a Minnesota man who died after been held down by the neck by police in Minneapolis, spoke on Tuesday about the void his death had left in their lives.

Hey PBS, at last glance either 2 or 3 police have died at the hands of rioters.  When's the story on their families coming out?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2020, 05:31:13 pm »
@aligncare

Stay safe, my friend.   :beer:

You too my friend.  :beer:  I worry about our folks in target zone cities. I don’t want to get any bad news about members here.

We need to hang together now or assuredly we’ll hang separately.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2020, 05:31:17 pm »
Hey PBS, at last glance either 2 or 3 police have died at the hands of rioters.  When's the story on their families coming out?

I feel sorry for their loss, but they are milking this..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2020, 05:32:06 pm »

Good question.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2020, 05:32:13 pm »
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
·
53s
Happening Now... From a friend and local St. Louis small business owner:  Just had 7 air national guard helicopters fly over heading downtown
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

• Technical
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2020, 05:34:41 pm »
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
·
53s
Happening Now... From a friend and local St. Louis small business owner:  Just had 7 air national guard helicopters fly over heading downtown

I think it's slowly winding down... but i could be wrong.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2020, 05:39:03 pm »

Well I hope they put down the attempted coup soon.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2020, 05:51:41 pm »
Good question.

That and what makes me most angry is we a taxpayers subisidize their budget with hundreds of millions of dollars of what has been forever a left wing news outlet. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2020, 06:04:36 pm »

Some lives are more equal than others.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2020, 06:07:23 pm »

Does that mean we don't need a Part 6 thread?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2020, 06:07:44 pm »
Are you kidding?  They have over an $8M Go Fundme war chest.  They and their legal team have enough to stay relevant and profitable for at least another year.

Yeah, but his drug dealer may have to go get a job now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2020, 06:10:56 pm »
Does that mean we don't need a Part 6 thread?

I'd be happy to rename this thread "...Last Part."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2020, 06:19:59 pm »
I'd be happy to rename this thread "...Last Part."
@Cyber Liberty
Here is the reference I use. In my area, nothing at all is going on except normal daily things that happen.
https://usa.liveuamap.com/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2020, 06:32:32 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo

Self-identified transsexual lesbian Seattle-based singer, "Nat Puff," tweeted to her tens of thousands of @twitter
 followers to spam local @FBI  offices with fake video leads and tips regarding rioters & looters. http://archive.vn/ksxwV #antifa #BlackLivesMatter

12:16 PM · Jun 3, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2020, 06:38:13 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo

Self-identified transsexual lesbian Seattle-based singer, "Nat Puff," tweeted to her tens of thousands of @twitter
 followers to spam local @FBI  offices with fake video leads and tips regarding rioters & looters. http://archive.vn/ksxwV #antifa #BlackLivesMatter

12:16 PM · Jun 3, 2020

Aid and abetting to riot incitment? 

18 U.S. Code § 2101. Riots
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;
and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]

Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Time for a visit.....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2020, 06:39:11 pm »
Investigation Confidential  @TheICAgency

UPDATE: Gregory Wong (Spartan117GW) took an Uber to #LosAngeles protest & fell into formation with National Guard trying to prevent looting. NG found him suspicious & #LAPD took him into custody at 1:30 AM. Held on $50,000 bond for manufacturing/distributing an assault weapon.

8:55 PM · Jun 2, 2020·
Apparently he's into cosplay or whatever that dress-up thing is called. This photo is him playing paintball

At age 31, perhaps it's time to grow up.
Armed man arrested for posing as National Guard in downtown LA
Police say a 31-year-old man dressed in a uniform, carried an assault rifle and tried to fall in line with National Guard troops in downtown Los Angeles.
By ABC7.com staff
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:25PM

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities took an armed man into custody Monday night in downtown Los Angeles after he tried to pose as a member of the National Guard.

Sources tell ABC7 that Gregory Wong, 31, dressed in attire similar to a National Guard uniform and took an Uber to downtown while carrying an assault rifle.

He then fell into formation with real National Guard troops who have been brought in to help maintain order during some of the looting that has occurred near otherwise-peaceful protests.

Some of the other National Guard troops noticed him and called over Los Angeles Police Department officers.

Wong was arrested around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday for manufacturing or distribution of an assault weapon. ...
Full story at ABC7

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2020, 06:41:15 pm »
Apparently he's into cosplay or whatever that dress-up thing is called. This photo is him playing paintball

At age 31, perhaps it's time to grow up.Full story at ABC7

No kidding. The judge needs to go easy on this guy though, he's plainly got issues.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2020, 06:46:19 pm »
No kidding. The judge needs to go easy on this guy though, he's plainly got issues.
Don't most of the rioters have issues?  :shrug:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2020, 06:47:46 pm »
Don't most of the rioters have issues?  :shrug:

I think this guy was trying to play good guy.

Online DB

« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2020, 07:04:57 pm »
I think this guy was trying to play good guy.

Or he was going to try to cause an incident to have on video of the national guard doing something bad. For example shoot someone and claim the guard did it.

• Technical
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2020, 07:07:10 pm »
Self-identified transsexual lesbian Seattle-based singer, "Nat Puff,"

:shrug:  :rolling:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2020, 07:53:46 pm »
Shared from a FB friend...this about sums up everything.

What a pile of sh...   *****rollingeyes*****

• Technical
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2020, 08:01:49 pm »

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1268235317816913920

Warning: Possible animal abuse on live TV.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2020, 08:04:47 pm »
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
·
39m
If cities & police are overrun by domestic terrorists, criminal gangs committing violence against innocent people & property, SecDef’s position is that governors shd apparently just let it play out.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2020, 08:05:51 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure We need an updated photo of that baby of yours...
Support the USO