Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5  (Read 7385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2020, 12:50:38 am »
Just checked. It’s up.

good..tell me what you think
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2020, 01:12:17 am »
I was just going to chime in about this and you beat me to it.   Serves this punk right.

At just age 24 his parents had great hopes for him.

He had great hopes, too. After serving as a Bernie Bro, and hoping to get his student loans forgiven just one last  tatoo to pay off,  he planned blow up just one more ATM, and then open his own vape shop.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2020, 01:17:17 am »
uh huh

This is a taxing situation for all of us.

Ya don't need the DOJ (yet), the National Guard, or ANY Airborne Divisions.

Just sic the IRS on these bastards and see how well they do against THOSE bastards.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2020, 01:36:02 am »
Houston police chief responds to Trump advice on protests: 'Keep your mouth shut'
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
This is the guy who was unwilling to prosecute officers who killed a couple in their homes in error.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2020, 01:49:54 am »
Small-town police chief killed as officers in 3 cities wounded during violence at George Floyd protests

Bill Hutchinson   |   June 2, 2020, 6:14 PM

A retired St. Louis police captain who became a small-town police chief was found fatally shot early Tuesday outside a pawn shop that was looted after protests over the death of George Floyd turned violent.

David Dorn, 77, was discovered on the sidewalk in front of Lee's Pawn & Jewelry in St. Louis around 2:30 a.m., said Police Commissioner John Hayden. He said Dorn, who retired from the St. Louis Police Department in 2007 and had been serving as police chief of Moline Acres, Missouri, since 2008, was killed when he apparently tried to stop the looting of the shop.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/small-town-police-chief-killed-officers-cities-wounded/story?id=71017820

Maybe some Hollywood celebs like Seth Rogen, John Cusack, Rob Reiner, Rosanna Arquette, etc. can take some of that money set aside as bail money for Antifa thugs and toss a few dollars to this guy's widow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2020, 02:06:51 am »
Over 400 NYC Looters to Be Freed from Jail Thanks to ‘Bail Reform’ Policy
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/over-400-nyc-looters-to-be-freed-from-jail-thanks-to-bail-reform-policy/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2020, 02:12:34 am »
This is the guy who was unwilling to prosecute officers who killed a couple in their homes in error.
Carlson did a few minutes on this clown last night. Major bleep.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2020, 02:13:55 am »
Over 400 NYC Looters to Be Freed from Jail Thanks to ‘Bail Reform’ Policy
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/over-400-nyc-looters-to-be-freed-from-jail-thanks-to-bail-reform-policy/
Gee. I'm sure they are all reformed and will never do that again...
I believe deBlasio will not be Mayor by the end of the month.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2020, 02:20:07 am »
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
7m
The mobs are close to breaching Gracie Mansion where Comrade DeBlasio resides. Don't know if he's in it.
Will Wilhelm's lovely daughter open the door to them?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2020, 02:21:46 am »
Gee. I'm sure they are all reformed and will never do that again...
I believe deBlasio will not be Mayor by the end of the month.

That's Cuomo's doing - not DeBlasio's.  Cuomo is the one who got rid of bail.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2020, 02:31:22 am »
Jeez man! This guy is farther Leftwing than Pelosi or Obama.

That "This is about winning hearts and minds." statement was like a spear through my stomach.
He may or may not know, that was the exact slogan Bush/Obama were using about Iraq and Afghanistan.

That slogan, that far-Left Liberal bullshit, is why we are still there today.
Liberal fools think, 'If we are just "nice" to them, they will lay down their arms and we will all hug it out.'

This is the mindset of a child. This is the mindset of an idiot. This is the mindset of a Liberal.

This is why we never 'win' any war we enter. This slogan advertises to the enemy (Antifa) that America has no will to win. We don't want to defeat you. We just want to make you 'like' us. It didn't work in Iraq. It didn't work in Afghan. And it will not work with Antifa.

This Police Chief is a weak fool. And if I can see that, you can only imagine how Soros/BLM/Antifa are taking what he said. They, just like the Muslims, see it as weakness and a green light to do whatever they want to do. He may as well been wearing a cheerleader's skirt with pom-poms during that interview. Because that is what the enemy sees when they hear this kind of weak cowardly capitulation from American leaders.
"Winning hearts and minds".....goes back to Vietnam. Another dose of 60s redux.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2020, 02:36:18 am »
uh huh

This is a taxing situation for all of us.

Ya don't need the DOJ (yet), the National Guard, or ANY Airborne Divisions.

Just sic the IRS on these bastards and see how well they do against THOSE bastards.
Not the IRS< but FinCEN. It's appropriate for terrorists.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2020, 03:59:35 am »
Thousands of protesters stream back toward Brooklyn after 'tense' bridge standoff

After a standoff lasting more than an hour, at least 1,000 protesters turned back to Brooklyn after being denied entry to Manhattan by NYPD.

Some of the protesters had tried to negotiate with police in order to be let through. Two said they felt tensions were high.

“This seems very tense. They’re on defense instead of support," Vanessa, 27, said.

Police said other side of the bridge is open, and protesters can get off there
    — Allan Smith (@akarl_smith) June 3, 2020

The protesters, out after New York City's curfew, could be seen streaming back across the bridge, a 1-mile walk, with their hands up. After a brief standoff on the Brooklyn side, protesters were allowed into the borough.

------------

Commie anarchists completely outsmarted. Hilarious!
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2020, 04:05:08 am »
good..tell me what you think

@mystery-ak

I think Gutfeld’s mood reflected the mood of so many of us. His depression was palpable.  By the end of the segment even I wanted to kill myself.

Dana is certainly more optimistic than I am. Her hopeful tone almost seemed out of place.

Juan is just flat wrong. But, he’s always wrong. Most things are very difficult for Juan to understand. He needs a connecting flight to get to the point. Systemic racism, Juan? Be specific, cite examples how that would work, if you can. My money’s on he can’t.

Watters’ sarcasm hit the right note when he said he’s never seen so many peaceful protesters committing acts of violence. I cheered that line.

And about the media? Well, you know exactly what I think of them. They are scum. Shameless liars who lie effortlessly for their own aggrandizement. Trump hiding in the bunker was spin. And rather than consider the possibility the president’s life was in danger that night, they rooted for the bad guys; the looters, the black racists, the antifa anarchists, the arsonists, the murderous thugs who not only take the life of their victim, but also the security of everyone in that family who love and depend on them. Those scars won’t heal anytime soon.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:41:20 am by aligncare »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2020, 04:05:24 am »
@aligncare

This is the goal of the progressive left
Yeah, and it left out the inevitable whining over lack of opportunity, jobs, and shopping options...

All someone else's fault, of course.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2020, 04:45:01 am »
@mystery-ak

I think Gutfeld’s mood reflected the mood of so many of us. His depression was palpable. Heck, by the end of the segment even I wanted to kill myself.

Dana is certainly more optimistic than I am. Her hopeful tone almost seemed out of place.

Juan is just flat wrong. But, he’s always wrong. Most things are very difficult for Juan to understand. He needs a connecting flight to get to the point. Systemic racism, Juan? Be specific, cite examples how that would work, if you can. My money’s on he can’t.

Watters’ sarcasm hit the right note when he said he’s never seen so many peaceful protesters committing acts of violence. I cheered that line.

And about the media? Well, you know exactly what I think of them. They are scum. Shameless liars who lie effortlessly for their own aggrandizement. And every word they said about Trump hiding in the bunker was a deliberate mischaracterization of the facts. They clearly are rooting for the bad guys; the looters, the black racists, the antifa anarchists, the arsonists, the murderous thugs who not only take the life of their victim, but also the security of everyone in that family who love and depend on them. Those scars won’t heal anytime soon.
I don’t know if it was just sarcasm,  it it sounded like Gutfeld’s apartment was targeted by rioters.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2020, 06:44:45 am »
I found blocking the Manhattan bridge and forcing the anarchy thugs to go home to Brooklyn was a simple but genius tactic by the police.

They played the same smug, smarmy little card the left always plays with their lock-arm solidarity and refusal to move, completely non-confrontative and nonviolent.

Then the crowd started to escalate and force their way through, until someone realized the optics and how it would blow their whole contrived narrative, and they gave up.

And they looked like the commie turds they are the whole time.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2020, 10:32:00 am »
The next few days will be in the high 80s up to 90 in NJ/NYC.
When it gets hot in the city it’s miserable, I keep thinking of that old song “Summer in the City” by the Lovin Spoonful.
I hope that doesn’t equate to all heck breaking out even more.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2020, 11:53:55 am »
The next few days will be in the high 80s up to 90 in NJ/NYC.
When it gets hot in the city it’s miserable, I keep thinking of that old song “Summer in the City” by the Lovin Spoonful.
I hope that doesn’t equate to all heck breaking out even more.

Meaning.....  watch for Antifa/BLM to claim police beatings or medical problems from the onset of heat exhaustion. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2020, 12:13:18 pm »
I found blocking the Manhattan bridge and forcing the anarchy thugs to go home to Brooklyn was a simple but genius tactic by the police.

They played the same smug, smarmy little card the left always plays with their lock-arm solidarity and refusal to move, completely non-confrontative and nonviolent.

Then the crowd started to escalate and force their way through, until someone realized the optics and how it would blow their whole contrived narrative, and they gave up.

And they looked like the commie turds they are the whole time.
I think a lot of smaller towns have used something similar. You may have a protest, that is your Right. It WILL be peaceful. Locally, bikers and police, at a 5:1 ratio essentialy joined together to inform the protesters they were going to have a nice peaceful rally, and that's how it worked out.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2020, 12:23:46 pm »
I think a lot of smaller towns have used something similar. You may have a protest, that is your Right. It WILL be peaceful. Locally, bikers and police, at a 5:1 ratio essentialy joined together to inform the protesters they were going to have a nice peaceful rally, and that's how it worked out.

"Smaller towns" lack choke points such as the Manhattan bridge. 

Of course, in my fantasy, Patriots engaged them and tossed them into the river.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2020, 12:28:43 pm »

Of course, in my fantasy, Patriots engaged them and tossed them into the river.

I'd hope a little pain was inflicted before the swim though.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2020, 02:52:28 pm »
Somber Greg Gutfeld ‘so depressed’ as ‘The Five’ hosts share raw feelings about the fall of America
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/somber-greg-gutfeld-so-depressed-as-the-five-hosts-share-raw-feelings-about-the-fall-of-america-929435
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2020, 03:08:36 pm »
Looters In Philadelphia Are Blowing Up ATMs And Running Away With Cash
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/03/philadelphia-looting-atm-explosive-george-floyd-protest-riot/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2020, 03:09:07 pm »
Looters steal 70 luxury cars from dealer in California: ‘This is domestic terrorism’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/looters-steal-70-luxury-cars-from-dealer-in-california-this-is-domestic-terrorism-929378
Support the USO