Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4  (Read 8692 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4
« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2020, 02:51:13 pm »
@EdinVA

The dirty little secret is these rioters and looters are a voting bloc for the Democrat party.  That’s why the reluctance to clamp down on them by these big city mayors and democrat governors

Rat politicians are attacking the president instead of the rioters.

Hell, precious few republican politicians are condemning the rioters. At least I'm not hearing them.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #301 on: June 02, 2020, 02:59:56 pm »
I just found out my niece, who is in law school was out with the protesters last night in Ft. Worth.  I think I'm going to puke...  The younger generation is just totally lost....
Sadly, too many people I thought would know better from the younger generation, or at least not interested enough to bother, are falling for this, too.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2020, 03:08:19 pm »
I just found out my niece, who is in law school was out with the protesters last night in Ft. Worth.  I think I'm going to puke...  The younger generation is just totally lost....

It’s the boomers fault for raising these kids in an artificial atmosphere of participation trophies and self love. Whatever little Tommy and Susie does is precious and perfect. No consequences, no rules, no reality.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #303 on: June 02, 2020, 03:10:41 pm »
Sadly there’s a part of me that wants to say the answer would be “yes”.

Same here.  These people are under a spirit of deception.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #304 on: June 02, 2020, 03:18:31 pm »
The dirty little secret is these rioters and looters are a voting bloc for the Democrat party.  That’s why the reluctance to clamp down on them by these big city mayors and democrat governors

I cannot give enough praise to our Republican governor here in Georgia.  His swift support of local police and his coordination with the Democrat Mayor of Atlanta was nothing short of brilliant.  There were a very large number of Antifa agitators here who tried for several nights to cause havoc and mayhem in Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs.  But the Governor effectively shut it down by mobilizing the National Guard, developing a strategy, and implementing that strategy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2020, 03:27:43 pm »
Hoodat wrote:
"These people are under a spirit of deception."

A very carefully cultivated spirit of deception.

See:
Antonio Gramsci
The Frankfurt School
Herbert Marcuse and "critical theory".

It's working...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #306 on: June 02, 2020, 03:35:57 pm »
I cannot give enough praise to our Republican governor here in Georgia.  His swift support of local police and his coordination with the Democrat Mayor of Atlanta was nothing short of brilliant.  There were a very large number of Antifa agitators here who tried for several nights to cause havoc and mayhem in Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs.  But the Governor effectively shut it down by mobilizing the National Guard, developing a strategy, and implementing that strategy.

2024 Republican nominee for president?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2020, 03:40:08 pm »
Sadly there’s a part of me that wants to say the answer would be “yes”.

Agreed.... you don' t know how deep "wokeness" goes with these people. It's a weird masochistic religious thing. They're nuts, frankly.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2020, 03:57:54 pm »
It’s the boomers fault for raising these kids in an artificial atmosphere of participation trophies and self love. Whatever little Tommy and Susie does is precious and perfect. No consequences, no rules, no reality.

Agreed, but I think it's mostly the generation after the boomers.  I have a cousin 2 years older than I -- we are both boomers.  She is beside herself because she found out her granddaughter was involved in the protests in Pittsburgh over the weekend and her son, the girl's father, thinks it's swell.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:42:56 pm by Applewood »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2020, 04:06:45 pm »
@EdinVA

@LMAO
I know....  9999hair out0000

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2020, 04:24:33 pm »
Two commentaries:

The first from Tucker Carlson of FOX news:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/tucker-carlson-this-is-how-nations-collapse/

The second, from Jared Taylor:
Cyber Note:  No linking to amren.

How about youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbjg50l-JnE&feature=emb_logo#
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:34:06 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2020, 04:39:57 pm »
Two commentaries:

The first from Tucker Carlson of FOX news:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/tucker-carlson-this-is-how-nations-collapse/
Carlson loves his role as Fox drama queen.....
The nation did NOT go up in flames, something on the order of 100 city blocks across the country were vandalized, not to diminish the crime, but ....
The FEDERAL government CANNOT go into a state and take over, that is unconstitutional BUT the president was doing all he was legally allowed to do.

The second, from Jared Taylor of American Renaissance:
Cyber Note:  No linking to amren.
The riots have nothing to do with Floyd.  Next...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:49:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2020, 04:40:40 pm »
So while others were smashing windows, looting, attacking police and what not, this fella did an act of kindness for the state troopers:

Protester gives state troopers water during demonstration in East Liberty

A protester named Alexander Cash brought a case of water to the Troopers, thanking them.

"I know you guys are out here doing your jobs. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the ones that are doing it to us, do you understand? We came out here peaceful, and that's what I'm trying to show ya'll," said Cash as he opened the case of water for them.

https://www.wtae.com/article/protester-gives-state-troopers-water-during-demonstration-in-east-liberty/32731649

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2020, 06:21:04 pm »

The evidence, of what the school loans and tuition paid for; revolution-supporting professors, filling their heads full of Marxist crap.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:53:14 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #315 on: June 02, 2020, 07:37:04 pm »
I thought that odd, too, but then realized Fargo is the location of a large state university a/k/a Marxist breeding ground (NDSU).
Just across the Red River from Moorehead, Minnesota on I-94. Pretty much a straight shot up from the Twin Cities, and one of the most liberal towns in the State.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #316 on: June 02, 2020, 07:39:25 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Ok,that makes it official. The Second American Revolution has began. The tip off is revolutionaries ALWAYS attack court houses in order to destroy documents and history. People who have police records or under suspicion of subversion,suddenly have no police records.

Even MORE important,people who own properties and have permits no longer can prove they own the property or have any permits.

It is the opening act of anarchy.
Destruction of records of private property. A lot of that happened in the South during the war of northern aggression as the invaders moved through.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #317 on: June 02, 2020, 08:26:16 pm »
Atlanta has burned before. there was a report done in the 60s on how to quell "Civil Unrest", what steps should be taken at what level of unrest, etc. Oddly enough, I am having trouble finding it on the web. It laid out when to use ordinary policing, step up to riot control, establish curfews, call in the National Guard to clear the streets, etc.

We have been here before, only now the communists are in the open and not hiding behind the multitude of little groups known collectively as ""The New Left", as they did in the '60s and '70s.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #318 on: June 02, 2020, 08:48:17 pm »
We have been here before, only now the communists are in the open and not hiding behind the multitude of little groups known collectively as ""The New Left", as they did in the '60s and '70s.

I caught a 3-part series on the History Channel called "Apocalypse Stalin' which covered the October Revolution and the struggle that followed.  The Bolsheviks were not at all well-received throughout Russia.  The only reason they prevailed is because of wholesale terror and mass murder.  Not seeing that much difference between the Bolsheviks and Antifa.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #319 on: June 02, 2020, 11:09:19 pm »
I caught a 3-part series on the History Channel called "Apocalypse Stalin' which covered the October Revolution and the struggle that followed.  The Bolsheviks were not at all well-received throughout Russia.  The only reason they prevailed is because of wholesale terror and mass murder.  Not seeing that much difference between the Bolsheviks and Antifa.

Not going to work here.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #320 on: June 02, 2020, 11:18:32 pm »

Nah, it was the "greatest generation" whose children started it all during the 60s. It's been nearly 50 years, but I recall teachers telling me to my face "how disappointed they were" in my decision to accept a 4 year Army ROTC scholarship.

The only teacher who publicly supported me was my calculus teacher, who was a former Jesuit priest at Marquette. He was thrilled that I was matriculating at Gonzaga.

Yeah, I'll never forget my last two months of HS...I shook the dust off my feet and haven't returned.

I'll never be "Father of the Year", but my 3 kids are as conservative as their mother and me.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #321 on: June 02, 2020, 11:22:20 pm »
Nah, it was the "greatest generation" whose children started it all during the 60s. It's been nearly 50 years, but I recall teachers telling me to my face "how disappointed they were" in my decision to accept a 4 year Army ROTC scholarship.
My parents were of that generation; my father was injured serving in the U.S. Navy in the South Pacific in WWII.

Their oldest child exemplifies the worst of the the boomers. Born in 1950, he rejected everything his parents stood for. He hates the US, deifies Che and Fidel, did a boatload of drugs and stands alongside the current crop of Antifas even at the age of 70. What a loser (yes, technically, my brother - but I don't claim him).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #322 on: June 02, 2020, 11:37:54 pm »
@Hoodat

BBC documentary series.

Video-Part 1- description.

Pandora's Box, subtitled A Fable From the Age of Science, is a BBC television documentary series by Adam Curtis looking at the consequences of political and technocratic rationalism. It won a BAFTA for Best Factual Series in 1993.

This episode, originally broadcast on 11 June 1992, details how the Bolshevik revolutionaries who came into power in 1917 attempted to industrialise and control the Soviet Union with rational scientific methods. The Bolsheviks wanted to turn the Soviet people into scientific beings. Aleksei Gastev used social engineering, including a social engineering machine, to make people more rational.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #323 on: June 03, 2020, 12:08:58 am »
@bigheadfred

Thank you, sir.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #324 on: June 03, 2020, 12:47:00 am »
It is all about conditioning... Steal a dollar and see if you get away with it, then steal $10, then if you get away with it, steal $50 and so on until they stop you.
Destroy one shop.. well you know the rest.
The thing is, stopping them at one shop is easier than waiting till they take out an entire city.

@EdinVA

Yup,that has been the plan and it has been working so far,but it has GONE so far now that it's past time for something to go wrong with the plan,and when it does,it's going to go horribly wrong,and there will be bodies laying in the street.

Once you open Pandora's box,who is going to take the time to close it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!