Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4  (Read 8709 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2020, 03:07:07 am »
Anybody paying attention would have known when the violence started in Fargo it was all over.

When the end of the world reaches the end of the world it is the end of the world.

My thought when Fargo was mentioned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #251 on: June 02, 2020, 03:10:14 am »

My first thought when Fargo was mentioned.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #252 on: June 02, 2020, 03:10:20 am »
WOW....just saw police officers run over by a rioters car.

https://twitter.com/YousefNH2/status/1267637687554650112

Suddenly I get the sickening feeling that there is more of them than our national guard, our police and our military and that an outside military force is involved??

Yes, I'm besides myself right now.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #253 on: June 02, 2020, 03:10:44 am »

My first thought when Fargo was mentioned.

Never watched it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #254 on: June 02, 2020, 03:13:47 am »
   It was a Great Flick, Cohen Brothers.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2020, 03:17:08 am »
   Dish turned off my free Covid FOX (Trump Broadcast Network) last night.  I won't give CNN, which I get, the click, so I'm really Jones'n here for the audio/visual pleasure all you rich bastards can afford.  :beer:
@corbe
You can get any news you want online.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #256 on: June 02, 2020, 03:22:16 am »
WOW....just saw police officers run over by a rioters car.

https://twitter.com/YousefNH2/status/1267637687554650112

Shades of Charlottesville, except there won't be any media/Democrat outrage over this one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #257 on: June 02, 2020, 03:24:38 am »
FIREWORKS! Huntington Beach Locals Clash with Black Lives Matter Protesters – Police Declare Unlawful Assembly (VIDEO)

Huntington Beach, dubbed Surf City USA, is known for its surfing and counter-culture.

The locals stood their ground and told the left-wing protesters to get the hell out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/fireworks-huntington-beach-locals-clash-black-lives-matter-protesters-police-declare-unlawful-assembly-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #258 on: June 02, 2020, 03:25:58 am »
There were helicopters flying around my house most of the night last night until early morning.
Now, all is quiet. All is normal. Apparently some punks were trying to loot a nearby Target, I'm guessing because Target looting nationwide was over the news last week, but they were pushed back and dispersed.

I don't know, but from where I sit, the thing seems to be fading away as it always does. All the good stuff is already gone or burned up.

Funny story, I was on social media and a user posted a video of a thug complaining that there was nothing worth it left to loot. "It be all burn up and tore up! I ain't got me nottin today." You know this guy is doing all his robbing and stealing for Po'lice Brutality. lol
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #259 on: June 02, 2020, 03:27:08 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: NY State Trooper, Police Officer rushed to hospital after being run over during protest/riot outside E Buffalo Police District Headquarters - SPEC
9:29 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter Web App
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #260 on: June 02, 2020, 03:28:29 am »
@corbe
You can get any news you want online.

I miss the Commercials though, @240B which I think we should all take a break and thank our sponsors, especially in these trying times.

A Message From The Company

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #261 on: June 02, 2020, 03:30:52 am »
There were helicopters flying around my house most of the night last night until early morning.
Now, all is quiet. All is normal. Apparently some punks were trying to loot a nearby Target, I'm guessing because Target looting nationwide was over the news last week, but they were pushed back and dispersed.

I don't know, but from where I sit, the thing seems to be fading away as it always does. All the good stuff is already gone or burned up.

Funny story, I was on social media and a user posted a video of a thug complaining that there was nothing worth it left to loot. "It be all burn up and tore up! I ain't got me nottin today." You know this guy is doing all his robbing and stealing for Po'lice Brutality. lol

Turn on any local news station -- this is far from fading away.  Trump has announced he's going to use the U.S. military .... police and national guard are being overrun.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #262 on: June 02, 2020, 03:32:54 am »
Antifa Protesters Unable to Define the Word 'Fascist'

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2020, 03:38:02 am »
US Riot Updates
@QuarantineTrac1
·
36m
An organized group of rioters have looted the Macy's flagship store in Manhattan. The store is among the largest department stores in the country and is a National Historic Landmark. After breaking in, rioters set a fire outside the store.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2020, 03:39:52 am »
Good riot info on Twitter:

US Riot Updates
@QuarantineTrac1

Hi, I am here to inform about the current violent protests across the US. My backup incase i get suspended again- @riot_V2
Richmond, VA

Joined March 2020
19 Following
30K Followers

https://twitter.com/QuarantineTrac1
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2020, 03:41:11 am »
US Riot Updates
@QuarantineTrac1
·
39m
An organized group of rioters have looted the Macy's flagship store in Manhattan. The store is among the largest department stores in the country and is a National Historic Landmark. After breaking in, rioters set a fire outside the store.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2020, 03:45:55 am »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2020, 03:49:32 am »
Watching the local news -- there was a march this afternoon in a Pittsburgh neighborhood that was peaceful, but after it ended, some people starting going through the neighborhood breaking windows, assaulting police officers, reporters and others.  20 people were arrested, and it was pointed out that four of them were from out of state.  Thankfully, injuries were not life threatening and it is believed none of the stores were actually looted. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2020, 03:50:24 am »

Does Flo cover this?

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2020, 03:59:35 am »
How much longer before we acknowledge that what's happening is transmogrifying into outright war?

It's a war by leftists/communists/democrats/anarchists... to overthrow Constitutional government in the United States.

However, at the rate it's going, it's going to be perceived (and portrayed) as a "race war", regardless of the true and underlying nature of the struggle. But this becomes "part of the plan" embraced by the instigators, the "forces behind the curtain".

The democrat-communist Congressional "leadership" is tellingly silent, or supportive of the rioters ("the demonstrators").

At the moment even some who are supposed to be on our own side are weakening and wavering. You've read about them in an article or two posted right here.

We have to solidify and define our position, then fight for it (with the full force of arms) if we hope to defeat the enemy.

And the other side has now BECOME "the enemy".
They are no longer the "loyal opposition", because they are no longer loyal.
They cannot merely be regarded any longer as "opposition" because that implies a measure of civility that they now renounce by their refusal to uphold law and order.

They have become ... "the enemy".
And we must regard them as such.

If the local police, the county police, the state police, and the state national guards will no longer "protect the population" from the insurgents...
... then ultimately this duty will fall to the ordinary people.
If they want to save their country, there seems to be no other choice.

What must be done...?

Addendum:
This image keeps lingering in my mind:

It's gonna all come down to guys like this.
Can they put down the beers, sober up, pick up the long guns, and defend their families and their communities?
And perhaps even the country and the Constitution?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:08:56 am by Fishrrman »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2020, 04:01:27 am »

Turn on any local news station -- this is far from fading away.  Trump has announced he's going to use the U.S. military .... police and national guard are being overrun.
In the military that is called 'Fall Back and Regroup'. Soros and his henchmen realized that they were too widely dispersed. My take is they have decided to forget about smaller cities. They are redeploying their forces to concentrate only on the megacities, LA, NY, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc.

Strategically it makes sense. Instead of attacking every city in the entire nation, simply destroy the largest economic targets and you achieve the same or better result. That is where they are concentrating all their forces now. This is a war. And it is being fought like a war by Soros and Antifa. BLM are simply opportunists looking for loot or a payout of some kind. American leadership is only now starting to realize that.

Of the two groups, Antifa is far more organized and far more dangerous. BLM can be bought off. Let them loot a few stores and they go home happy. Antifa however, has a far deeper and a far more sinister goal.

It has nothing to do with that Floyd guy or Police abuses. It is all about weakening and tearing down America as much as possible. Most of these kids have no idea what they are fighting for or who is benefiting from it. By the time Antifa figures out they are just stooges for Billionaire Corporate Globalists, it will be too late. That is why America cannot allow them to win. Antifa will never figure it all out, and stop the destruction. Because they don't even know what they are doing in the first place, or why they are doing it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:22:40 am by 240B »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #272 on: June 02, 2020, 04:06:35 am »
In the military that is called 'Fall Back and Regroup'. Soros and his henchmen realized that they were too widely dispersed. My take is they have decided to forget about smaller cities. They are redeploying their forces to concentrate only on the megacities, LA, NY, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc.

There is a suburban mall not far from my house that was targeted.  However, the police were on top of it.  They got advance warning by monitoring Antifa's own social media network and literally followed many of the wannabe looters to the mall.  Lots of out-of-state plates.  Once the looters realized that cops were already on them before they even got there, they scattered.  Crisis averted.  The mall was untouched, which is good because there were more looter cars (about 200) than there were cop cars.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2020, 04:09:58 am »
CrimeWatchMpls
@CrimeWatchMpls
·
10h
The #MN Commissioner of Public Safety just confirmed: There is ZERO evidence that the KKK is in #Minnesota.
He said it seemed like intentional disinformation being spread.
#Mplsriot2020 #mpls
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #274 on: June 02, 2020, 04:19:07 am »
How much longer before we acknowledge that what's happening is transmogrifying into outright war?

It's a war by leftists/communists/democrats/anarchists... to overthrow Constitutional government in the United States.

However, at the rate it's going, it's going to be perceived (and portrayed) as a "race war", regardless of the true and underlying nature of the struggle. But this becomes "part of the plan" embraced by the instigators, the "forces behind the curtain".

The democrat-communist Congressional "leadership" is tellingly silent, or supportive of the rioters ("the demonstrators").

At the moment even some who are supposed to be on our own side are weakening and wavering. You've read about them in an article or two posted right here.

We have to solidify and define our position, then fight for it (with the full force of arms) if we hope to defeat the enemy.

And the other side has now BECOME "the enemy".
They are no longer the "loyal opposition", because they are no longer loyal.
They cannot merely be regarded any longer as "opposition" because that implies a measure of civility that they now renounce by their refusal to uphold law and order.

They have become ... "the enemy".
And we must regard them as such.

If the local police, the county police, the state police, and the state national guards will no longer "protect the population" from the insurgents...
... then ultimately this duty will fall to the ordinary people.
If they want to save their country, there seems to be no other choice.

What must be done...?

Exactly.   Well .... the truth of the matter is ... they are extremely well organized and obviously have been for quite some time.  It's not a matter of the local police, county state and national guard no longer protecting the population, it's a matter of they are outnumbered and they can't and so far the use of firepower has be omitted from the equation.

What can we do?? Well, other than playing defense, that's about it.  This came on too quickly, too unexpectedly.  They obviously have no qualms about using violence.  That's the difference.

Suggestions??