Author Topic: The Minneapolis Disaster has Democrat Fingerprints All Over It  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Minneapolis Disaster has Democrat Fingerprints All Over It

They own it. It’s theirs.
Mon Jun 1, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

After leftist riots killed an African-American Federal Protective Service officer, caused severe injuries, destroyed businesses and vandalized churches and synagogues across Democrat cities, some difficult questions are being asked about what Democrat elected officials could have done to prevent this.

Mayor Bill de Blasio blamed President Trump for the violent riots that consumed New York City as well as many other cities across the country. "The President of the United States help create this atmosphere," he falsely claimed. "It doesn't matter what your party affiliation is. It doesn't matter what you think of President Trump, there's been an uptick in tension and hatred and division."

On MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters also argued that President Trump was to blame, "He has disparaged blacks in so many ways. All that stuff about loving blacks is so disingenuous. Nobody believes that. He’s such a liar. He cannot be trusted. And yes, I think he has emboldened those who are racist. He’s emboldened police officers to be nastier, tough, to do things like the chokehold. I believe all of that."

Washington D.C. Mayor Bowser tweeted that she stands with the protesters besieging the White House, "While he hides behind his fence afraid/alone, I stand w/ people peacefully exercising their First Amendment Right after the murder of #GeorgeFloyd & hundreds of years of institutional racism."

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/minneapolis-disaster-has-democrat-fingerprints-all-daniel-greenfield/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34