Author Topic: BREAKING: Footage shows George Floyd ATTACKING officers before he died  (Read 7921 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: BREAKING: Footage shows George Floyd ATTACKING officers before he died
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2020, 04:29:33 am »
He had serious heart disease and high blood pressure.
He was on Fentanyl, meth and pot when he died of a heart attack. How much of that heart attack is attributable to being strongly restrained has yet to be determined.
He had just used a fake 20 dollar bill at a business and was sitting in the drivers seat of a car on a public street high on drugs.
He resisted arrest and continued to resist arrest handcuffed in the back of the squad car.
The police called for ambulance while restraining him and were waiting for the ambulance to arrive.
He had face injuries that may have occurred in the back of the squad car. They may have pulled him out and restrained him because he was injuring himself and couldn't let him continue (speculation based on what is known). If that is the case that makes the claim that they totally disregarded his well being a lie.
Floyd was 6' 6 and a big man.
There were people standing around causing the officers to have to keep an eye them while keeping Floyd restrained. That distraction maybe why they didn't notice he stopped breathing.
There's been no mention (that I'm aware of) of the officers wearing body cams. If they were and were on - they better have been - then we should know definitely what happened in the back of the squad car.

Haven't been around here tonight, but everyone does know he tested positive for COVID-19 don't they?  Not saying this was contributory, but..........

https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-floyd-protest-updates-arrests-america-approaching-10000/story?id=71038665
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2020, 04:32:59 am »
He had serious heart disease and high blood pressure.
He was on Fentanyl, meth and pot when he died of a heart attack. How much of that heart attack is attributable to being strongly restrained has yet to be determined.
He had just used a fake 20 dollar bill at a business and was sitting in the drivers seat of a car on a public street high on drugs.
He resisted arrest and continued to resist arrest handcuffed in the back of the squad car.
The police called for ambulance while restraining him and were waiting for the ambulance to arrive.
He had face injuries that may have occurred in the back of the squad car. They may have pulled him out and restrained him because he was injuring himself and couldn't let him continue (speculation based on what is known). If that is the case that makes the claim that they totally disregarded his well being a lie.
Floyd was 6' 6 and a big man.
There were people standing around causing the officers to have to keep an eye them while keeping Floyd restrained. That distraction maybe why they didn't notice he stopped breathing.
There's been no mention (that I'm aware of) of the officers wearing body cams. If they were and were on - they better have been - then we should know definitely what happened in the back of the squad car.
He and the cop who was kneeling on his neck had been co workers (security). There is more to the story.https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/31/sunday-talks-crump-on-floyd-we-dont-understand/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2020, 04:33:45 am »
Haven't been around here tonight, but everyone does know he tested positive for COVID-19 don't they?  Not saying this was contributory, but..........

https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-floyd-protest-updates-arrests-america-approaching-10000/story?id=71038665

Yes, but his initial Covid19 test was positive well before this happened I believe suggesting he either recovered or was a spreader. He apparently was still positive at his death.

Online DB

« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2020, 04:35:38 am »
He and the cop who was kneeling on his neck had been co workers (security). There is more to the story.https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/31/sunday-talks-crump-on-floyd-we-dont-understand/

Yes. But the business owner said he doesn't know if they ever met each other doing security at his business.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2020, 04:37:32 am »
Yes. But the business owner said he doesn't know if they ever met each other doing security at his business.
Right. The business owner isn't so lily white, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2020, 06:24:32 am »
Ahem...
This changes a lot of the narrative about why Mr. Floyd was "on the ground" and being restrained in the first place...

Really he was inside the car and the passenger door was open.  The other cop was just standing there watching.  What was happening behind that patrol car door could be anything.  But I don't imagine the other cop just standing there calmly if the other cop was in trouble.  For all we know the cop could have been pounding him.

He was already in the car.  Shut the door.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 06:25:50 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2020, 02:18:25 pm »

The question is....does that county in Minnesota classify George Floyd's death is caused by Covid19, like they classify all deaths recently as the such.   happy77

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2020, 02:22:53 pm »
He was already in the car.  Shut the door.

This is what I love about TBR!  So many different people from different walks of life, we can count on somebody with your vast Law Enforcement background to clear things up for us common folk.

After all, just shutting the door worked so well for Freddy Gray.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2020, 02:35:07 pm »
The question is....does that county in Minnesota classify George Floyd's death is caused by Covid19, like they classify all deaths recently as the such.   happy77

Great observation.  I am sure there is more than enough proof that many many deaths this year were not caused by COVID-19, but the mere presence  Coincidentally.  The political reasons of throwing a wrench in this year's election  reason for left leaning politicos to arm twist coroners and M.E's in that direction.

Here's one that may be the most glaring example of COVID statistics fudging hypocricy of them all. IF I were on the  cop's defense team I would be  gathering and exploiting that data in that respect.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2020, 02:36:46 pm »

Are you kidding? You can bet they will do everything in their power to prevent that.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2020, 02:49:16 pm »

Autopsy report:  https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Floyd hopped up on Meth, and Fentanyl.......   

MSM reporting that in 3...2....  (never mind)

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2020, 02:50:48 pm »
If it can be proved that Floyd was struggling with the officers i.e. resisting arrest, that should remove the premeditated murder charge and likely the second degree murder charge.
It doesn't absolve Chauvin of a manslaughter or maybe third degree murder charge.
But if Floyd had to be restrained, it meant the officers had to take tough measures to keep him from escaping.
That still doesn't absolve Chauvin of using tougher measures than necessary to restrain him.
Anybody who claims pressure from a 180-200 lb person on a neck for nine minutes can't cause death is not dealing with reality.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2020, 02:59:29 pm »
If it can be proved that Floyd was struggling with the officers i.e. resisting arrest, that should remove the premeditated murder charge and likely the second degree murder charge.
It doesn't absolve Chauvin of a manslaughter or maybe third degree murder charge.
But if Floyd had to be restrained, it meant the officers had to take tough measures to keep him from escaping.
That still doesn't absolve Chauvin of using tougher measures than necessary to restrain him.
Anybody who claims pressure from a 180-200 lb person on a neck for nine minutes can't cause death is not dealing with reality.

You are 100% right, which fits in perfectly for proably part V of this epic saga.   "Rioting breaks out after Cops beat murder Charges". (Save this one for future headlines).  It's all part of their plan. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2020, 03:05:03 pm »

You are 100% right, which fits in perfectly for proably part V of this epic saga.   "Rioting breaks out after Cops beat murder Charges". (Save this one for future headlines).  It's all part of their plan.
Thanks to Ellison the DA must prove the cop was kneeling on Floyd’s neck with the express purpose of murdering him. He’s asking for an acquittal, at least on the 2nd degree murder charge.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2020, 03:07:22 pm »
He’s asking for an acquittal, at least on the 2nd degree murder charge.
Acquittal could lead to more riots. Surely that isn't what Antifa's biggest fan is looking for, is it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2020, 03:08:51 pm »
Acquittal could lead to more riots. Surely that isn't what Antifa's biggest fan is looking for, is it?

That's the whole plan.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2020, 03:10:43 pm »
Heard Chauvin is under suicide watch. If he waits too long in jail I don’t think he’ll need to worry about doing it himself.

Online DB

« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2020, 03:11:13 pm »

The autopsy report found no muscle bruising of the neck if I read that part correctly. Floyd was 6'-6", likely well over 300 lbs and high on drugs. They may have been restraining him because he was beating his head on the inside of the police car along with violent thrashing about. They called an ambulance as soon as they pulled him out. Also if someone was just bashing their face into the police car interior the only way to restrain them from continuing to injure themselves is keep their head restrained so that can't continue to do that.

We can argue about police procedure, but the facts remain that the vast majority of the responsibility for his death lands at his own feet for his own actions.

Offline verga

« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2020, 03:17:22 pm »
Thanks to Ellison the DA must prove the cop was kneeling on Floyd’s neck with the express purpose of murdering him. He’s asking for an acquittal, at least on the 2nd degree murder charge.
DING DING DING we have a winner. Over Charge, he gets off and the riots continue.

edited for spelling
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2020, 03:19:54 pm »
I still think this had nothing to do with passing a bogus $20 bill. Considering Chauvin and Floyd worked together at the same place for quite a while and, it must be assumed, knew one another, perhaps there's a more personal back story to this assault.

Another point: if this is white on black racism, is it relevant that the cops who allegedly abetted Chauvin in this assault on Floyd were black, hispanic and Asian?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:36:55 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2020, 03:29:01 pm »
The autopsy report found no muscle bruising of the neck if I read that part correctly. Floyd was 6'-6", likely well over 300 lbs and high on drugs. They may have been restraining him because he was beating his head on the inside of the police car along with violent thrashing about. They called an ambulance as soon as they pulled him out. Also if someone was just bashing their face into the police car interior the only way to restrain them from continuing to injure themselves is keep their head restrained so that can't continue to do that.

We can argue about police procedure, but the facts remain that the vast majority of the responsibility for his death lands at his own feet for his own actions.
I am not expert on Minnesota police training criteria. I did work with one of the training academies in NYS. We did not teach a neck restraint because of concerns about cutting off blood flow if you inadvertently compressed the carotid. We did teach restraint by kneeling on the back, inserting the defensive tactical baton under one elbow and over the opposite tricep while the suspect was cuffed. D@mn near impossible to get out of that hold.   
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DB

« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2020, 03:39:34 pm »
I still think this had nothing to do with passing a bogus $20 bill. Considering Chauvin and Floyd worked together at the same place for quite a while and, it must be assumed, knew one another, perhaps there's a more personal back story to this assault.

He was high/drunk and couldn't control himself (the initial call in complaint) and got behind the wheel of a car on a public street. That's all it took to garner an arrest.

The owner of business that had employed both of them said he didn't know if both guys had met each other or not doing security at his place.

Floyd may well have been hurting himself in the back of the police car, he was high on drugs, and that's why they had to restrain him and why the called an ambulance as soon as they pulled him out. And didn't just close the door instead. And were continuing to restrain him from doing more damage until the ambulance arrived.

I hope they had body cams on recording all that went on, particularly in the back of the police car so we can know with certainty what happened.

Online DB

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2020, 03:44:29 pm »
I am not expert on Minnesota police training criteria. I did work with one of the training academies in NYS. We did not teach a neck restraint because of concerns about cutting off blood flow if you inadvertently compressed the carotid. We did teach restraint by kneeling on the back, inserting the defensive tactical baton under one elbow and over the opposite tricep while the suspect was cuffed. D@mn near impossible to get out of that hold.

If he was just beating his head on the inside of the cruiser the only way to stop that action would be to restrain his head too.

We need more info to know what actually happened.

It just angers me that so many are willing to feed the volcano without actual knowledge of what went down. Even conservative media is screaming that the guy is guilty of murder so they aren't deemed racist.

The facts matter.

In fact that's all that really matters for justice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2020, 04:01:03 pm »
If he was just beating his head on the inside of the cruiser the only way to stop that action would be to restrain his head too.

We need more info to know what actually happened.

It just angers me that so many are willing to feed the volcano without actual knowledge of what went down. Even conservative media is screaming that the guy is guilty of murder so they aren't deemed racist.

The facts matter.

In fact that's all that really matters for justice.

This isn't what you and I understand "justice" to be.  Not by the time this is all over with.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: