Author Topic: BREAKING: Footage shows George Floyd ATTACKING officers before he died  (Read 7921 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: BREAKING: Footage shows George Floyd ATTACKING officers before he died
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2020, 09:43:14 pm »
My opinion, because of all the second guessing by armchair cops and the crazy-ass rush to pronounce the officer guilty of racism and murder based on an arrest gone wrong in what is the inherent unpredictability of each encounter an officer faces. Cops are people, too. But, heck, let’s throw the white cop into the angry volcano. The suspect was black. Case closed.

That certainly is the case with most. And on a Conservative site at that. Heck, no one has even heard the officers' side of the story. Just_Guilty. Most just buy into the optics the MSM is selling, and in total ignorance of what was really going down.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? What happened to the benefit of the doubt?
Let's get all the facts on the table before we crucify anyone. Especially a twenty year LEO veteran beat cop with two Medals of Valor.

Thank you - Good post.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2020, 09:48:58 pm »
I do get that. Sometimes the police act badly and they should be held accountable. The law should apply to them the same way it applies to everyone else. No issue with that whatsoever.

The issue is this specific case. The actual facts of this case matter and have zip to do with other cases.

That's right. Let's get past all the emoting and get to the facts of it. And ALLOW for the presumption of innocence and reasonable adherence to protocols until then.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2020, 01:35:16 am »
That's right. Let's get past all the emoting and get to the facts of it. And ALLOW for the presumption of innocence and reasonable adherence to protocols until then.
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

Dr. Boden (sp) doing the second autopsy, said the knee closed off both carotid arteries in his neck which stopped blood going to his brain.  I doubt a cop knows that will happen, doubt trainer says, "Cops, if you have a neck on the ground, and keep your knee on one side of the neck for --- minutes, guy will die." 

My opinion of what happened after I saw more film: I have seen film that happened before the film of his death.  Floyd had been handcuffed and cop put him in car; Floyd was thrashing around in back seat, cop still outside car trying to get him still.  Then, Floyd shifted to other side of car, and cops on that side got him and put him flat on ground.  EMTs were coming so cops stayed where they were until EMTs got there.  Floyd was 6 ft., 6 inches tall.  Cops don't generally deal with someone that tall - they were taking no chances, kept him down. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 01:37:15 am by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2020, 01:40:14 am »
Unfortunately, the volcano god requires its sacrifice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2020, 01:41:28 am »
This has been a great thread to read through gang.... good back and forth, good points presented. My eyesight during this time is limited by circumstances (sitting in new huge easychair) by the distance from the screen, so I read a few posts and rest for a bit. The topic is cold by time I feel like commenting, but that is ok.

Love this forum because it digs like others don't.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2020, 02:48:38 am »
Dr. Boden (sp) doing the second autopsy, said the knee closed off both carotid arteries in his neck which stopped blood going to his brain.  I doubt a cop knows that will happen, doubt trainer says, "Cops, if you have a neck on the ground, and keep your knee on one side of the neck for --- minutes, guy will die." 

Totally bullcrap. You will break his neck LONG before any blood is cut off, and long before airways are blocked. That's how I know that second autopsy is politically motivated and has nothing to do with the truth.

I will say it yet again: I have had the very same done to me. I know what it is. Your first clue that there was no pressure on that knee is that the guy is not screaming his fool head off... Any pressure hurts like holy hell. Yet this guy can lift his head AND his neck, AND is not screaming in pain.

He is not clamped down at all. I KNOW it. I been there.

My opinion of what happened after I saw more film: I have seen film that happened before the film of his death.  Floyd had been handcuffed and cop put him in car; Floyd was thrashing around in back seat, cop still outside car trying to get him still.  Then, Floyd shifted to other side of car, and cops on that side got him and put him flat on ground.  EMTs were coming so cops stayed where they were until EMTs got there.  Floyd was 6 ft., 6 inches tall.  Cops don't generally deal with someone that tall - they were taking no chances, kept him down.

That much is likely right... I know how they deal with me, and there are always plenty of em showing up for the same reason: I am big, and I have a jacket. I would expect and have received FAR worse. Mess with the bull, you get the horns, every single time. And the minute you comply, everything is nice and professional again, if not friendly even.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2020, 02:51:11 am »
This has been a great thread to read through gang.... good back and forth, good points presented. My eyesight during this time is limited by circumstances (sitting in new huge easychair) by the distance from the screen, so I read a few posts and rest for a bit. The topic is cold by time I feel like commenting, but that is ok.

You gotta work on getting your belly big enough that the laptop can sit level on top of it... Great place for the dinner plate too.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2020, 02:53:07 am »

That's really right... How that guy can ever get a fair trial is yet to be seen.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2020, 02:57:37 am »
That's right. Let's get past all the emoting and get to the facts of it.

Oh c’mon now be reasonable. yogi555

Online DB

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2020, 03:08:47 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,403992.0.html

He had a lot more than a knee to the neck as shown in the video at the link above.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2020, 03:12:20 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,403992.0.html

He had a lot more than a knee to the neck as shown in the video at the link above.

I think that vid is biased.

Of course he had them all on him while he struggled. That's how it works.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2020, 03:18:30 am »
In the words of Mick Jager "Every cop's a criminal, and all the sinner's saints".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2020, 03:55:34 am »
That's really right... How that guy can ever get a fair trial is yet to be seen.

I doubt very much that he'll get a fair trial.  :judge:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2020, 04:23:52 am »
I hope they all had their body cams on so we have a actual record of what happened.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2020, 05:38:04 am »
In the words of Mick Jager "Every cop's a criminal, and all the sinner's saints".

:pop41:

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2020, 05:54:50 am »

https://twitter.com/TheBruceMasters/status/1267368091291471873

How come I haven't seen this yet?

Anyone?

It doesn't necessarily excuse the cop's actions, but it puts things in a new light, IMO.
It only shows cops doing something in the back seat, not George. It isn't definitive at all. I'd like to see how he got from walking down the sidewalk to being knelt on by three police next to and wedged against the cruiser. Between body and dash cams ans surveillance video, it should all be there. Let's see the whole story.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2020, 05:56:28 am »
No wonder there aren't  many virgins left... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2020, 08:43:45 am »
This and the autopsy do not excuse this cop's tactics, but they do reduce the impact of the media's current narrative.

Oh, you mean like it did when they showed the part of the Rodney King video where Rodney attacked the cops?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2020, 10:27:01 am »

Always comment! I’m drinking my first cup of coffee in the morning and reading threads after being asleep and logging off my iPad since 9pm. @Sighlass  :coffee!:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DB

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2020, 03:54:55 pm »
It only shows cops doing something in the back seat, not George. It isn't definitive at all. I'd like to see how he got from walking down the sidewalk to being knelt on by three police next to and wedged against the cruiser. Between body and dash cams ans surveillance video, it should all be there. Let's see the whole story.

The link above has more detail: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,403829.msg2223242.html#msg2223242

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2020, 03:00:49 am »
This is being assumed by all to be a racist cop,  but did he pin Floyd's neck to the ground because he was black or because he was, what, 6 foot six and outweighed the cop by fifty pounds?

I'm not excusing what happened;  there was callous indifference here.    But I don't know that the cop would have behaved differently if Floyd were white.     
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:04:23 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2020, 03:57:04 am »
This is being assumed by all to be a racist cop,  but did he pin Floyd's neck to the ground because he was black or because he was, what, 6 foot six and outweighed the cop by fifty pounds?

I'm not excusing what happened;  there was callous indifference here.    But I don't know that the cop would have behaved differently if Floyd were white.     

If the volcano is not fed with some sacrifices, the coming lava will destroy the village.  These cops may as well just give up, because there is no way they'll get a fair trial, and they will be jailed for a very long time.

There will be much applause, and the Gibsmedat crowd will have their prize, while race relations get set back another 50 years.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2020, 04:22:59 am »
If the volcano is not fed with some sacrifices, the coming lava will destroy the village.  These cops may as well just give up, because there is no way they'll get a fair trial, and they will be jailed for a very long time.

There will be much applause, and the Gibsmedat crowd will have their prize, while race relations get set back another 50 years.
Yep and all to the delight of antifa and their masters, ultimately, among them Soros. This isn't any more spontaneous than a professional ball game.

America is being played, all around.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2020, 04:24:58 am »
He had serious heart disease and high blood pressure.
He was on Fentanyl, meth and pot when he died of a heart attack. How much of that heart attack is attributable to being strongly restrained has yet to be determined.
He had just used a fake 20 dollar bill at a business and was sitting in the drivers seat of a car on a public street high on drugs.
He resisted arrest and continued to resist arrest handcuffed in the back of the squad car.
The police called for ambulance while restraining him and were waiting for the ambulance to arrive.
He had face injuries that may have occurred in the back of the squad car. They may have pulled him out and restrained him because he was injuring himself and couldn't let him continue (speculation based on what is known). If that is the case that makes the claim that they totally disregarded his well being a lie.
Floyd was 6' 6 and a big man.
There were people standing around causing the officers to have to keep an eye them while keeping Floyd restrained. That distraction maybe why they didn't notice he stopped breathing.
There's been no mention (that I'm aware of) of the officers wearing body cams. If they were and were on - they better have been - then we should know definitely what happened in the back of the squad car.