Author Topic: 34 States Had Higher Death Rate From 2018 Flu Than Coronavirus  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

34 States Had Higher Death Rate From 2018 Flu Than Coronavirus

Posted on May 26, 2020 by Clay Travis - OKTC

In 2018 we had a very bad flu season and tens of thousands of people died all over the country.

Most of you, including me, didn’t even notice it happened. In fact, the media barely covered the 2018 flu season at all. I don’t ever remember seeing a daily tally of flu infections or daily deaths from the flu or media members and politicians lecturing me to never leave my house again. And I certainly don’t remember any events being canceled in this country. Heck, I don’t remember any expert models forecasting deaths or any politicians blaming each other for the death toll either.

Put simply, I don’t remember any major national discussion about the tens of thousands of flu deaths in 2018.

You probably don’t either.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/34-states-had-higher-death-rate-from-2018-flu-than-coronavirus/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: 34 States Had Higher Death Rate From 2018 Flu Than Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 01:26:59 pm »
This wasn't a disease. It was a tool used to keep Slow Joe off the campaign trail,and to try to blame the deaths on Trump.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 01:39:44 pm »

34 States Had Higher Death Rate From 2018 Flu Than Coronavirus

Posted on May 26, 2020 by Clay Travis - OKTC

In 2018 we had a very bad flu season and tens of thousands of people died all over the country.

Most of you, including me, didn’t even notice it happened. In fact, the media barely covered the 2018 flu season at all. I don’t ever remember seeing a daily tally of flu infections or daily deaths from the flu or media members and politicians lecturing me to never leave my house again. And I certainly don’t remember any events being canceled in this country. Heck, I don’t remember any expert models forecasting deaths or any politicians blaming each other for the death toll either.

Put simply, I don’t remember any major national discussion about the tens of thousands of flu deaths in 2018.

You probably don’t either.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/34-states-had-higher-death-rate-from-2018-flu-than-coronavirus/

Word. The POV expressed by the OP is what I have been arguing all along. We were played by the covid scam and like marionettes, WE ALL DANCED.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 04:17:48 pm »
When all this COVID 19 stuff started, local news here nearly ignored it, focusing instead on the unusually high number of flu cases and deaths from the flu in this region.  We were on track to breaking a record.  Then I guess the locals got the memo because all of a sudden it was COVID COVID COVID.  No more news about the flu. 

I keep wondering how many deaths here were really from COVID.  Did someone decide to change the earlier causes of death from flu to COVID to pump up the numbers?   Pennsylvania was already caught adding into the total deaths those where COVID symptoms were present, but a diagnosis of COVID had not been made.  How many other deaths out there are not COVID? 

Suspicious indeed.