Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3  (Read 8405 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2020, 03:32:34 pm »
I saw a vid (not sure where, I have been on a few different platforms) of a black woman berating some white Antifa chick for spray painting BLM on a building, saying that when the white (antifas) went home the backs would be getting blamed for that. She said blacks could paint BLM on things if they wanted to, they didn't need some skinny-assed white chick to do it for them and told her to quit it.

Saw it. That woman was great. Told those outside agitators to get packing. And they did.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2020, 03:34:30 pm »
Looks like we will need Thread 4 as all of the rioters/looters are still asleep resting up for tonight..

Sadly, true.  We're all wondering what will happen when the inner cities run out of loot, and they start going for the wealth in the 'Burbs.  The paymasters will find it more and more difficult to conceal their treachery.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2020, 03:38:02 pm »
Saw it. That woman was great. Told those outside agitators to get packing. And they did.
What America needs is to track those agitators, to trace their contacts, and to shut down their cells and networks. Most terrorists work on a cell organization format, with pods of activists separated by the limited contact in the hierarchy, instead of a branching network which is more easily traced. follow the money, too, and seize assets of these terrorists. If we can do it with drug cartels, we can do it with urban terrorists.  About the only thing off the table is a drone strike... 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2020, 03:38:44 pm »
Sadly, true.  We're all wondering what will happen when the inner cities run out of loot, and they start going for the wealth in the 'Burbs.  The paymasters will find it more and more difficult to conceal their treachery.
They hit a few suburbs last night. Just pray tonight isn't worse.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #255 on: June 01, 2020, 03:40:50 pm »
They hit a few suburbs last night. Just pray tonight isn't worse.

They hit Richmond, Fredericksburg and Manassass VA so it looks like they are using the interstates as their access/getaway points...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #256 on: June 01, 2020, 03:42:23 pm »
So it turns out the person that everyone thought was a cop in Seattle that took the SPD AR-15 from the rioter wasn't a cop.  He was armed security for the KOMO news team reporting on the violence.  Former Marine Infantryman to boot.

And the video that's gone viral, was of the SECOND AR-15 he took from a rioter.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/01/total-badas-thread-makes-hero-who-disarmed-soy-boy-of-ar-15-at-seattle-riot-saving-countless-lives-look-even-more-amazing/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2020, 03:45:31 pm »
@aligncare @Smokin Joe

Is this it?

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/31/black-woman-confronts-two-white-protesters-tagging-starbucks-blm/
That's the lady, and more power to her!

The blacks interested in protesting need to shove those types to the curb, isolate them, keep them separated and video the damage they do. If possible, find out who they are, and help police and investigative agencies track down the people who are making a bad name for them. That bad name is ballyhooed by the MSM and repeated to make it look like blacks are down with this kind of behaviour, and that sets a lower standard of behaviour.
With that, a little criminal greed, it isn't far to looting and burning (to cover up the looting).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #258 on: June 01, 2020, 03:47:15 pm »
Can anybody tell me the difference between Antifa's and Charles Manson's opinions of black people?  Charlie was bucking for a race war so he and his "family" can take over.

I've long had a theory about how a race war in the US would go.  Today, blacks constitute a minority of about 13% of the population.  If there's a full-scale race war that will probably drop to around 10%.  Not based on any kind of special knowledge but just a guess that a lot more blacks will lose their lives than whites.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2020, 03:51:19 pm »
My contempt for the media couldn’t be any greater right now.

Mine too.  The stage was set months ago when the media stirred up all this phony Covid hysteria which threw 40 million Americans into.unemployment.  Democrats enforced and subsidized idleness for many weeks, causing restlessness to rise us against their mortal enemy - capitalist freedom.  The Democrats and their press adjuncts own this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2020, 03:55:41 pm »
Under the cover of the first amendment the media has become the public relations arm of the radical Left. While pretending to be neutral and factually objective, they favor one political party over the other. In reality, they are supporting an insurgency. Because a vote for a democrat is a vote for anarchy.

My contempt for the media couldn’t be any greater right now. My journalism degree is worthless and a source of personal shame for me.

The media lost me when rather put out the hit job on Bush... Never was a bush fan but ...

Online Hoodat

« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2020, 03:58:57 pm »
Can anybody tell me the difference between Antifa's and Charles Manson's opinions of black people?  Charlie was bucking for a race war so he and his "family" can take over.

The only difference is that Antifa hasn't targeted Hollywood liberals yet like Manson did.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2020, 04:02:03 pm »
I thought about that the other day. Someone wants a race war, and hey! Let's call it Helter Skelter. Charlie thought too small, though - can't start a war just by kill the folks at a party at someone's house. Gotta take over the streets and start fires, baby.  :crying:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2020, 04:06:21 pm »
I thought about that the other day. Someone wants a race war, and hey! Let's call it Helter Skelter. Charlie thought too small, though - can't start a war just by kill the folks at a party at someone's house. Gotta take over the streets and start fires, baby.  :crying:

Manson said he picked his targets so people would blame blacks for the murders and start a race war, "Helter Skelter."  He did not have the means that Soros does.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2020, 04:12:20 pm »
  He did not have the means that Soros does.
Aye, there's the rub.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2020, 04:12:39 pm »
PHOTOS: Santa Monica the Morning After the Riots
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/06/01/photos-santa-monica-the-morning-after-the-riots/

I notice on a lot of buildings the #12 is painted on...anyone know what this symbolizes?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2020, 04:36:23 pm »
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/06/01/photos-santa-monica-the-morning-after-the-riots/

I notice on a lot of buildings the #12 is painted on...anyone know what this symbolizes?
#12 Roger Staubach.   :shrug:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #267 on: June 01, 2020, 04:45:12 pm »
#12 Roger Staubach.   :shrug:

Bob Griese?  Tom Brady?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #268 on: June 01, 2020, 04:47:12 pm »

It refers to a police, especially drug enforcement, code (maybe?). I half heard Chris Plante talking about it this morning.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2020, 04:51:21 pm »
John Cardillo  @johncardillo
.@BilldeBlasio   is now suspending cops for drawing their guns to protect themselves.

@NYPDShea , this needs to be your line in the sand.

Do you protect the men and women under your command or will you sacrife them to deBlasio's thugs to save your job?
12:49 PM · Jun 1, 2020

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2020, 04:52:25 pm »
John Cardillo  @johncardillo
.@BilldeBlasio   is now suspending cops for drawing their guns to protect themselves.

@NYPDShea , this needs to be your line in the sand.

Do you protect the men and women under your command or will you sacrife them to deBlasio's thugs to save your job?
12:49 PM · Jun 1, 2020

Besides the fact he's made it known since day one that he hates cops...DeCommio is just pissed right now that his daughter was arrested at one of the sites where they were rioting.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2020, 05:05:31 pm »

'12' is slang for the police.  Probably came from the old TV show 'Adam 12'.  The joke is that when one cop starts beating you, there are 11 more standing in line.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2020, 05:06:42 pm »
'12' is slang for the police.  Probably came from the old TV show 'Adam 12'.  The joke is that when one cop starts beating you, there are 11 more standing in line.

I thought 12 was the 12 complaints the guy had against him or something?

I remember when "five oh" was the slang (like Hawaii Five o?)

Online Hoodat

« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2020, 05:13:23 pm »
I saw a vid (not sure where, I have been on a few different platforms) of a black woman berating some white Antifa chick for spray painting BLM on a building, saying that when the white (antifas) went home the backs would be getting blamed for that. She said blacks could paint BLM on things if they wanted to, they didn't need some skinny-assed white chick to do it for them and told her to quit it.

WATCH: BLM protester calls out white Antifa for vandalizing local Starbucks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1266974618218377216

You can hear BLM supporters shouting at Antifa vandals "Please do not do this."

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2020, 05:17:14 pm »

while white Antifa for vandalizing local Starbucks

So much for endearing themselves with the millenial class.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.