Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3  (Read 8497 times)

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3
« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2020, 02:02:34 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Just my opinion, but an AR-15 isn't much use for home protection.  Strategically placed revolvers, a dark house where you have the tactical advantage, and having a strong will being able to pull the trigger count for a lot more."

This is a different type of situation other than an ordinary home invasion.
We're talking about a mob outside, perhaps with incendiary devices.
You may need more accuracy than a handgun offers...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #227 on: June 01, 2020, 02:14:33 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2020, 02:19:47 pm »
WTF did we expect when CNN, MSNBC et al incites, virtually promotes organized anti police violence?

That might just be the worst part of it.

It infuriates me, far above and beyond the insanity that we see on the streets of our cities because at least we know that Antifa, et al. are paid, professional agitators and revolutionaries. Their purpose is destruction, anarchy, and insurrection.

But the news media are being shameless and irresponsible to an extent that I have never before seen. They are still maintaining the dangerous fiction that what is going on in our cities is still just legitimate "protest", and in the process they are effectively egging on people to join in, which is going to have the effect of getting many innocent people killed.

And you know what will happen then of course: "Trump's fault!!!"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #230 on: June 01, 2020, 02:32:05 pm »
Nice to be among some folks who are actually sane. Thank you for this forum, guys.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2020, 02:33:35 pm »

It infuriates me, far above and beyond the insanity that we see on the streets of our cities because at least we know that Antifa, et al. are paid, professional agitators and revolutionaries. Their purpose is destruction, anarchy, and insurrection.

But the news media are being shameless and irresponsible to an extent that I have never before seen. They are still maintaining the dangerous fiction that what is going on in our cities is still just legitimate "protest", and in the process they are effectively egging on people to join in, which is going to have the effect of getting many innocent people killed.

They are already saying that..."Trump's tweets only incite violence".....Atlanta Mayor, DC Mayor etc...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #232 on: June 01, 2020, 02:35:40 pm »
Seattle Mayor Blames ‘White Men’ For ‘Much Of The Violence And Destruction’ At Riots

Chris White
Tech Reporter
June 01, 2020 12:47 AM ET

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan asserted Sunday night that “white men” are responsible for much of the widespread destruction across the country during protests against the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after an officer kneeled on his neck for several minutes.

“I want to acknowledge that much of the violence and destruction, both here in Seattle and across the country, has been instigated and perpetuated by white men,” she wrote Sunday night on Twitter, adding that they “experience the height of privilege and are co-opting peaceful demonstrations.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/seattle-mayor-durkan-protests/
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #233 on: June 01, 2020, 02:41:31 pm »
Seattle Mayor Blames ‘White Men’ For ‘Much Of The Violence And Destruction’ At Riots

Chris White
Tech Reporter

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan asserted Sunday night that “white men” are responsible for much of the widespread destruction across the country during protests against the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after an officer kneeled on his neck for several minutes.

“I want to acknowledge that much of the violence and destruction, both here in Seattle and across the country, has been instigated and perpetuated by white men,” she wrote Sunday night on Twitter, adding that they “experience the height of privilege and are co-opting peaceful demonstrations.”

more

The left is desperately trying to gin up a myth about right wing groups being involved in these riots as well. I heard the term Boogaloo Boys being invoked for the first time last night. With absolutely no evidence of course.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #234 on: June 01, 2020, 02:44:44 pm »
Well, duh. Antifa is overwhelmingly white. I wouldn't exactly call them "men," though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #235 on: June 01, 2020, 02:45:25 pm »
Nice to be among some folks who are actually sane. Thank you for this forum, guys.

Them's fightin' words right there, bro. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Hoodat

« Reply #236 on: June 01, 2020, 02:47:00 pm »

By 'civilian security force', does he mean 'Antiifa'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #237 on: June 01, 2020, 02:47:11 pm »
   Need a good paying Job?

http://protestjobs.com
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Technical
« Reply #238 on: June 01, 2020, 02:49:43 pm »
   Need a good paying Job?

http://protestjobs.com

LMAO, looks like parody?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #239 on: June 01, 2020, 02:51:29 pm »

Under the cover of the first amendment the media has become the public relations arm of the radical Left. While pretending to be neutral and factually objective, they favor one political party over the other. In reality, they are supporting an insurgency. Because a vote for a democrat is a vote for anarchy.

My contempt for the media couldn’t be any greater right now. My journalism degree is worthless and a source of personal shame for me.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2020, 02:54:41 pm »
They are already saying that..."Trump's tweets only incite violence".....Atlanta Mayor, DC Mayor etc...

“When you express an opinion our leaders don’t like, they call it violence. When criminals commit acts of actual violence, they call it speech. In other words, the game is rigged.” —Tucker Carlson

Offline aligncare

« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2020, 03:01:56 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Says it all, doesn’t it. America’s first black president turned out to be a POS.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2020, 03:05:39 pm »

Same? That leaves me out.  :)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2020, 03:14:51 pm »
Looks like we will need Thread 4 as all of the rioters/looters are still asleep resting up for tonight..
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2020, 03:18:09 pm »

Chris White
Tech Reporter

more
When they were beating the crap out of the Dallas business owner (not sure if he died), I didn't see a white face in the crowd. By the way dude...next time bring a gun and not a sword.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 03:19:38 pm by mrpotatohead »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2020, 03:21:35 pm »
Nice to be among some folks who are actually sane.

Sanity is relative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2020, 03:23:16 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Just my opinion, but an AR-15 isn't much use for home protection.  Strategically placed revolvers, a dark house where you have the tactical advantage, and having a strong will being able to pull the trigger count for a lot more."

This is a different type of situation other than an ordinary home invasion.
We're talking about a mob outside, perhaps with incendiary devices.
You may need more accuracy than a handgun offers...
Right. Best to take out the incendiary devices before they are thrown (or the thrower, or both). That requires accuracy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

• Technical
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2020, 03:25:31 pm »
Sanity is relative.

In these days, yes.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2020, 03:29:25 pm »
Well, duh. Antifa is overwhelmingly white. I wouldn't exactly call them "men," though.
I saw a vid (not sure where, I have been on a few different platforms) of a black woman berating some white Antifa chick for spray painting BLM on a building, saying that when the white (antifas) went home the backs would be getting blamed for that. She said blacks could paint BLM on things if they wanted to, they didn't need some skinny-assed white chick to do it for them and told her to quit it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2020, 03:32:08 pm »
Says it all, doesn’t it. America’s first black president turned out to be a POS.

O'Bastard performed exactly as expected.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: