Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3  (Read 8799 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2020, 02:52:44 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
4m
In Washington DC you will get arrested for shopping without a mask but if you try to burn down a 205 year old, historic church you are allowed to roam free

Enough with the stupid masks ... we need to see faces.  Now!

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2020, 02:52:55 am »
Let it burn....

I wonder if they have defaced the monuments?

I think so....
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2020, 02:55:58 am »
St. John's Church is OK.  Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial spray painted.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2020, 02:58:12 am »
Chicago Sun-Times
@Suntimes
·
2m
"We have to turn our pain into purpose," Mayor Lori Lightfoot said.

But as night fell, fires started burning on the South Side, looting continued outside downtown and suburbs were hunkering down.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2020, 03:00:50 am »
Let it burn....

I wonder if they have defaced the monuments?

They spray painted BLM slogans on the fountain in the center of the WW2 Memorial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2020, 03:01:07 am »
Chicago Sun-Times
@Suntimes
·
2m
"We have to turn our pain into purpose," Mayor Lori Lightfoot said.

But as night fell, fires started burning on the South Side, looting continued outside downtown and suburbs were hunkering down.

This nation has feminized itself. This shit will continue until we rediscover and embrace our masculine half.

Because the feral element has no such disadvantage.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 03:02:21 am by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #181 on: June 01, 2020, 03:01:28 am »
Curfew has kicked in...no one is obeying...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #182 on: June 01, 2020, 03:02:33 am »
Curfew has kicked in...no one is obeying...

No surprise.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #183 on: June 01, 2020, 03:02:57 am »
They spray painted BLM slogans on the fountain in the center of the WW2 Memorial.

Yeah I posted photos of that several pages back...
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2020, 03:05:42 am »
Chicago live stream  -  https://www.fox32chicago.com/live
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #185 on: June 01, 2020, 03:05:47 am »
A repost:
Folks, if you haven't yet read this, it's time.
This page will give you several downloadable formats:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWarIITheComingBreakupOfAmerica1996-ThomasW.Chittum

Another source (also with audiobook version):
https://archive.org/details/CivilWarTwoAudiobook

An easy read from 1996...

Offline Applewood

« Reply #186 on: June 01, 2020, 03:07:23 am »
Watching local news.  There were some protesters earlier this evening in Pittsburgh, but they dispersed before curfew.  No injuries or destruction.   

Online Hoodat

« Reply #187 on: June 01, 2020, 03:08:56 am »
State with a Republican Governor - Live stream:  https://www.wsbtv.com/video/live-stream/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #188 on: June 01, 2020, 03:16:49 am »
posted earlier by kevindavis:
"@toddstarnes
Clearly, America is at war with a well-funded and well-coordinated enemy. The question is who is funding and coordinating the attack."

I'm thinking that what we see going on right now is nothing less than a coordinated effort to overthrow the government of the United States.

It needs to be dealt with in a manner appropriate with that realization.

Not willing to do so?
Then... the other side... may come a bit too close shy of winning.
This time.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #189 on: June 01, 2020, 03:17:55 am »
Chicago Sun Times
Verified accountï‚™ @Suntimes 

Metra announced Sunday evening that all service would be suspended Monday following a weekend of protests that left many Chicago communities in shambles.

8:15 PM - 31 May 2020

https://twitter.com/Suntimes/status/1267293546194898944

Online Hoodat

« Reply #190 on: June 01, 2020, 03:48:35 am »
The most disgusting thing I experienced tonight was hearing Andrew Young pimping for the Democrat Party.  He reflected on King's assassination in '68 and how that weakened "the movement".  And by "movement", he meant keeping Democrat control of the White House.  Unfrigginbelieveable!  Here is Andrew Young - Civil Rights icon - telling the world that THE CRUCIAL GOAL of 1968 was keeping a Democrat in the White House.

Never mind that neither of the last two Democrat Presidents voted for the 1957 Civil Rights Act.  Never mind that Democrats filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.  Never mind that Democrat President Kennedy did nothing to stop four people from being killed in Oxford, MS.  And never mind that the next Democrat President ran on the same ticket with Lester Maddox and as a school board member fought bitterly against integrating local schools.   It was a Democrat standing in the doorways of public universities preaching 'segregation'.  It was a Democrat who forced a Republican President to use regular army troops to integrate Little Rock schools.  It was Democrats that opposed anti-lynching laws.  And it was Democrats who gave us Jim Crow.

Yet here is Andrew Young expressing his sadness because King's death lead to Democrats losing the 1968 Presidential election?  That disgusts me more than anything else I have seen in the last few days.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2020, 03:50:57 am »
3 busloads of *protestors* on the way to Myrtle Beach....per Fox
those buses need a breakdown. Bad fuel, something.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2020, 03:51:42 am »
Im seeing there are multiple fires around  the White House
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #193 on: June 01, 2020, 03:53:30 am »
posted earlier by kevindavis:
"@toddstarnes
Clearly, America is at war with a well-funded and well-coordinated enemy. The question is who is funding and coordinating the attack."

I'm thinking that what we see going on right now is nothing less than a coordinated effort to overthrow the government of the United States.

It needs to be dealt with in a manner appropriate with that realization.

Not willing to do so?
Then... the other side... may come a bit too close shy of winning.
This time.

Absolutely.  We ALL need to stand together -- we are being divided in order for us to be conquered.  Something to really think about.

It's late.  Night y'all.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2020, 03:53:40 am »

Folks we could be the start of 2nd Civil War.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2020, 03:59:06 am »

Myrtle Beach police have no qualms about cracking heads.  This could be interesting.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2020, 04:03:26 am »
Im seeing there are multiple fires around  the White House
Not so new... More 60s redux
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 04:04:20 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2020, 04:10:50 am »
BREAKING: The Secretary of The Army at the request of the president becomes the Governor of D.C. And has activated the National Guard...per FOX NEWS

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2020, 04:12:39 am »
BREAKING: The Secretary of The Army at the request of the president becomes the Governor of D.C. And has activated the National Guard...per FOX NEWS
It is the Federal District. Bet the Home Rule guys are having a fit.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2020, 04:21:40 am »
I've felt this way for years ... had many an argument with conservatives: We waste hundreds of billions of dollars on a military that isn't used to protect Americans.  It is far more likely your rights will be violated by the thug living down the street ... and not by some group of yahoos in the Middle East.  That being said, where the hell is our $720 billion military?  If not now, when?