Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3  (Read 8588 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2020, 04:36:33 am »
Word is that the St. John's fire was confined to the basement and is now out.  Not as much damage as had been feared.  PTL

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2020, 04:50:25 am »
I'm not sure how many of you were politically aware/astute back in 1968, but what happened in the riots in Chicago during the Democratic Convention ensured a landslide victory for Richard Nixon ...getting 301 Electoral votes, vs. Hubert Humphrey and George Wallace.

This is going to do the same for Pres. Trump.

MY wife and I were basically saying the same thing.  I remember back in '68, and the rioting basically made what was expected to be a close election, a big Nixon victory, not even close. 

The very very most important demographic for the dims is the Van Driving Soccer moms, and these riots are driving them to Trump in droves.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2020, 04:55:33 am »
Building bonfires in Lafayette Park neck to St John's Church which is on fire.....YES I'm pissed..this in anarchy!

Note to everyone who thought i was over-reacting when Confederate Monuments were being defaced.......

No part of our history is safe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2020, 05:15:15 am »
Word is that the St. John's fire was confined to the basement and is now out.  Not as much damage as had been feared.  PTL

If it doesn't have them, it is time for fire sprinklers.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2020, 05:54:14 am »
MY wife and I were basically saying the same thing.  I remember back in '68, and the rioting basically made what was expected to be a close election, a big Nixon victory, not even close. 

The very very most important demographic for the dims is the Van Driving Soccer moms, and these riots are driving them to Trump in droves.

Also keep in mind that in 1968 the Democrat Party wasn’t cozy with the rioters  like they are now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2020, 09:03:59 am »
Building bonfires in Lafayette Park neck to St John's Church which is on fire.....YES I'm pissed..this in anarchy!

@mystery-ak

St Patrick’s Cathedral was desecrated Friday night with graffiti. Some pretty nasty stuff was written,

https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/st-patricks-cathedral-desecrated-with-protest-graffiti/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2020, 09:08:09 am »
Katrina B Haydon
@katrinabhaydon
·
10m
St. John’s church in Lafayette Square is burning right now. Every single president since James Madison has sat in that church. It’s a historic landmark and it’s on fire.

This is horrible. It’s like Notre Dame last year. Worse because this was deliberate arson. I woke up a few minutes ago and am reading this thread now and this is horrible and heartbreaking
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2020, 10:06:09 am »
The Sec of the Army is apparently now the Gov of DC. Basically that is martial law + I don't think posse comitatus applies there as it is Federal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2020, 10:52:37 am »
This is horrible. It’s like Notre Dame last year. Worse because this was deliberate arson. I woke up a few minutes ago and am reading this thread now and this is horrible and heartbreaking

The fire at St. John's was confined to the basement and was put out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/2020-06-01-nationwide-protests-over-george-floyd-death-live-n1220761/ncrd1220751#liveBlogHeader

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2020, 01:18:27 pm »
Nick Searcy, INTERNATIONAL FILM & TELEVISION STAR  @yesnicksearcy
This is the 1917 Russian Revolution happening in America.  Marxists are organized and are trying to destroy the United States. They are exploiting the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution to destroy us from within.
4:31 AM · Jun 1, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2020, 01:22:19 pm »
This is the 1917 Russian Revolution happening in America.  Marxists are organized and are trying to destroy the United States. They are exploiting the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution to destroy us from within.

Very true. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2020, 01:28:53 pm »
WTF did we expect when CNN, MSNBC et al incites, virtually promotes organized anti police violence?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2020, 01:30:48 pm »

Time to buy more ammo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2020, 01:37:14 pm »
‘mark
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2020, 01:38:33 pm »
Time to buy more ammo.
Seriously. John Hawkins wrote for Breitbart: Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s

I was looking at Rural King's gun website last night and every single AR-15 type gun is sold out, no matter the manufacturer.

Mr. M and I don't have any weapons like that - yet.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2020, 01:42:15 pm »
From Facebook:

The Virginia Flaggers
2 hrs ·

The ongoing terrorist attacks in Richmond claimed a priceless and irreplaceable artifact of Virginia History: General Stonewall Jackson’s flag that has been held in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Headquarters. It was incinerated. It’s gone. So too are many irreplaceable manuscripts. They burned the books too.

Cowards.

During the riots, the building sustained heavy damage and many historical artifacts were lost. Although many of us watched the scene unfold on live TV and several videos and hundreds of photos are available, NO arrests have been made.

Thankfully, armed volunteers have stood guard along side pair security since the attack, and the building remained secure during a third night of lawless rioting in the Capital of the Confederacy .

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2020, 01:43:27 pm »
Seriously. John Hawkins wrote for Breitbart: Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s

I was looking at Rural King's gun website last night and every single AR-15 type gun is sold out, no matter the manufacturer.

All we have is a shotgun and we need more shells...I think it's time to buy another weapon of some sort... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2020, 01:45:56 pm »
From Facebook:

Governor black face is not going to arrest anyone...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2020, 01:46:08 pm »

Just my opinion, but an AR-15 isn't much use for home protection.  Strategically placed revolvers, a dark house where you have the tactical advantage, and having a strong will being able to pull the trigger count for a lot more.

Don't get me wrong AR-15's are fun as hell to shoot.  But it wouldn't be my choice for protection. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2020, 01:46:48 pm »
Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years: report
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500419-dozens-rendered-unconscious-by-minneapolis-police-neckholds-in-past-five
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2020, 01:47:37 pm »
All we have is a shotgun and we need more shells...I think it's time to buy another weapon of some sort... :smokin:
We have just a few. Mr. M promises two more if Trump isn't reelected (assuming we can get our hands on them).

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2020, 01:48:50 pm »
From Facebook:

Beyond disgusting.  I better back off the computer for a few hours.  I might regret what I write.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2020, 01:50:34 pm »
Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years: report
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500419-dozens-rendered-unconscious-by-minneapolis-police-neckholds-in-past-five

Belligerency with the police is a full contact sport and unfortunately has become winner take all.
It is so easy to simply sit down, shut up and listen...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2020, 01:50:39 pm »
Just my opinion, but an AR-15 isn't much use for home protection.  Strategically placed revolvers, a dark house where you have the tactical advantage, and having a strong will being able to pull the trigger count for a lot more.

Don't get me wrong AR-15's are fun as hell to shoot.  But it wouldn't be my choice for protection.
Definitely - the right handgun could be just as useful in the home setting.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 01:52:06 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2020, 01:59:05 pm »
mountaineer posted the tweet:
"Nick Searcy, INTERNATIONAL FILM & TELEVISION STAR  @yesnicksearcy
This is the 1917 Russian Revolution happening in America.  Marxists are organized and are trying to destroy the United States. They are exploiting the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution to destroy us from within."

Please go back and read my post earlier in this thread:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=403758.msg2221552#msg2221552