Author Topic: St. Louis man allegedly dragged to death by FedEx truck during protest: reports  (Read 1388 times)

Online libertybele

St. Louis man allegedly dragged to death by FedEx truck during protest: reports

A man in St. Louis was dragged and killed by a FedEx truck early Saturday following hours of violent demonstrations that rocked the city.

Protesters blocked off a downtown street with their cars and were seen setting something in the road on fire when the truck approached.

A video taken by bystander Jared Arms shows protesters banging on the semi-truck and telling the driver to back up, KMOV4 reported.

There were also social media posts that seemed to show people attempting to take packages out of the truck though that has not been independently verified by Fox News.

According to the video shot by Arms, an unidentified man who was seen standing between the truck's two trailers was dragged by the truck moments later. The truck then drove from the interstate ramp to North Broadway and Cass where police arrived to investigate the incident..................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-man-allegedly-dragged-to-death-by-fedex-truck-reports

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Quasar44

Fed ex guy did the right thing
They would have killed him

Offline Quasar44

I guess the package was delivered ground !!!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Anyone who remembers Reginald Denny would agree. It isn't about the cargo or even the truck, it's about saving the driver.

If he couldn't see the guy, how would he know to stop? What was the guy doing in there anyway? (trying to disconnect air hoses which would lock up the trailer brakes? so they could loot it?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Anyone who remembers Reginald Denny would agree. It isn't about the cargo or even the truck, it's about saving the driver.

If he couldn't see the guy, how would he know to stop? What was the guy doing in there anyway? (trying to disconnect air hoses which would lock up the trailer brakes? so they could loot it?)

You’re right. The packages are insured. You aren’t. The other thing about crowd mentality was proven in the Central Park jogger case a few decades ago. All the other participants pretty much got some kind of “mob mentality” from the instigator and his number one.   

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Quasar44

Absolutely. They people trying to stop him were "Urban Shoppers",and they WOULD have killed him if he had stopped.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Reginald Denny
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is called "the culling of the herd".

The truck driver did the right thing to get himself out of there.
If he had stopped, the mob surely would have pulled him from the cab, then beaten or killed him... shades of Reginald Denny.

I doubt any charges will be brought against him.
We shall see.

(oops, wrote and posted my reply before reading any of the others...)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let me guess.....

Flat Rate?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Absolutely.

He was defending himself from someone who wanted to harm in.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The deceased is guilty of gross negligence. Jumping on a huge moving semi-truck and attempting to rob it on the road and in motion, is ridiculously dangerous and stupid. That stuff only works in the movies.

He didn't die because of the truck. He died because because of his own stupid recklessness. He basically killed himself with his own actions. Waving weapons at a driver is not an incentive for them to get out of the vehicle.

I agree that had the driver stopped and exited the vehicle with people outside his windows waving guns at him, he would have been killed or at the least extremely injured. The truck would have been emptied completely and possibly stolen or set on fire.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The deceased is guilty of gross negligence. Jumping on a huge moving semi-truck and attempting to rob it on the road and in motion, is ridiculously dangerous and stupid. That stuff only works in the movies.

He didn't die because of the truck. He died because because of his own stupid recklessness. He basically killed himself with his own actions. Waving weapons at a driver is not an incentive for them to get out of the vehicle.

I agree that had the driver stopped and exited the vehicle with people outside his windows waving guns at him, he would have been killed or at the least extremely injured. The truck would have been emptied completely and possibly stolen or set on fire.

And it would of encouraged others (thugs) to do it to other drivers endangering even more truckers. I know I saw the UPS truck that was looted the other day... and said, more will try this.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong   @stillgray
Wait, am I supposed to feel bad that one of the looters who tried to murder an innocent FedEx driver got rolled over and turned into a stain after failing to hijack his truck? Asking honestly.
5:37 PM · May 31, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ian Miles Cheong   @stillgray
Wait, am I supposed to feel bad that one of the looters who tried to murder an innocent FedEx driver got rolled over and turned into a stain after failing to hijack his truck? Asking honestly.
5:37 PM · May 31, 2020

Considering the Fed- Ex driver was fleeing for his life, there better damn not be any reprecussions from either Fed-Ex, or the police towards this guy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

Make stupid choices, pay the price. Of course now we will have to listen to his mother tell us what a good boy he was and the media will print a piocture of him in 4th grade looking like a choir boy.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mortarman

There should not be any consequences for the driver, but you know that there will be. The looters family will of course be approached by some slimy bambulance chaser who will convince them to sue Fed/Ex who will be forced by the arbitration agreement  to fire him.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

There should not be any consequences for the driver, but you know that there will be. The looters family will of course be approached by some slimy bambulance chaser who will convince them to sue Fed/Ex who will be forced by the arbitration agreement  to fire him.

:pop41:
Maybe so. But his CDL is in peril, regardless, due to an accident involving a death.
Sad, too, if he was rated for doubles.
He is, however still alive. There are blessings to be counted.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe so. But his CDL is in peril, regardless, due to an accident involving a death.
Sad, too, if he was rated for doubles.
He is, however still alive. There are blessings to be counted.

If it turns out he could not see the pedestrian, I don't see how the driver shares any blame at all. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

I bet he never tries that again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

If it turns out he could not see the pedestrian, I don't see how the driver shares any blame at all.
I think the guy was there between the trailers to try and unhook the back one. The driver would know that loss of pressure to the air brakes would lock up the wheels on the rig and got out of there. Self preservation, and let's hope it is seen that way.
Still, one hell of a way to go, and not something I'd want to wake up over in the middle of the night.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

I would employ the Reginald Denny defense.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Quasar44

I agree,and that guy dying improved the American gene pool.

You really ain't got to be a rocket scientist to figure out you are going to lose if you try to wrestle with a delivery truck.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Quasar44

I agree,and that guy dying improved the American gene pool.

You really ain't got to be a rocket scientist to figure out you are going to lose if you try to wrestle with a delivery truck.

@sneakypete isn't that a Darwin. Award?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️