Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 2  (Read 8219 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 2
« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2020, 03:14:38 pm »
WARNING GRAPHIC: Dallas Protesters Beat Man to Near-Death Outside Store
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/05/30/warning-graphic-dallas-protesters-beat-man-to-near-death-oustide-store/

My understanding is he has died from his injuries.  That's a video of a Murder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #226 on: May 31, 2020, 03:18:13 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
43m
There will be no rapprochement with the far-left.
They’re all-in on:

1) Rioting
2) Burning your city down
3) Attacking Minority-Owned businesses
4) Police-State spying
5) Weaponizing intelligence agencies
6) And speech suppression
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #227 on: May 31, 2020, 03:26:22 pm »
The village has been burned. It is saved.

the King is still King

the peasants are still peasants
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #228 on: May 31, 2020, 03:31:18 pm »

@Cyber Liberty , I haven't been able to find a story confirming his death.  Do you have a link?

This story says he is stable and was conscious when they put him in the ambulance:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8373657/Shocking-moment-Dallas-rioters-hurl-ROCKS-store-owner-tried-defend-shop-sword.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #229 on: May 31, 2020, 03:35:40 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
43m
There will be no rapprochement with the far-left.
They’re all-in on:

1) Rioting
2) Burning your city down
3) Attacking Minority-Owned businesses
4) Police-State spying
5) Weaponizing intelligence agencies
6) And speech suppression

This is the new Democrat Party.  These are the new Democrat Party leaders that the old guard has raised up.  How many days do you think will pass this time before Nancy Pelosi decides to condemn the violence?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #230 on: May 31, 2020, 03:46:34 pm »
@Cyber Liberty , I haven't been able to find a story confirming his death.  Do you have a link?

This story says he is stable and was conscious when they put him in the ambulance:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8373657/Shocking-moment-Dallas-rioters-hurl-ROCKS-store-owner-tried-defend-shop-sword.html

It may have been somebody else.  A lot of people were defending their property the past couple of days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2020, 03:51:22 pm »

Here's the direct link: 

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1266925493384736769

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2020, 04:03:10 pm »

(crickets)

Media coverage and activist outrage of what was 10X for heinous or vicious than anything ever perpetrated on Floyd?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2020, 04:11:34 pm »
WATCH: BLM protester calls out white Antifa for vandalizing local Starbucks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1266974618218377216

You can hear BLM supporters shouting at Antifa vandals "Please do not do this."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 04:14:18 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #235 on: May 31, 2020, 04:13:12 pm »

A machete-wielding man in Dallas was surrounded by a mob and brutally beaten and stoned in a horrifying moment captured on video Saturday night, as looting and violence gripped cities across the country in the wake of the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
The man, who has not been named, was hospitalized and in stable condition as of Sunday morning, local news outlets reported, citing Dallas police. No further information on his injuries was immediately released.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man-machete-dallas-mob-attacks-video

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2020, 04:15:45 pm »
WATCH: BLM protester calls out white Antifa for vandalizing local Starbucks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1266974618218377216

You can hear BLM supporters shouting at Antifa vandals "Please do not do this."

I have heard otherwise that BLM has embraced Antifa as brothers in arms.  Ferguson well documented that.  You gotta be careful how you choose your friends.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2020, 04:16:44 pm »
Jeez he looked like he’d been dropped out of a plane - one tough sunofabitch. Maybe not the brightest move attacking a feral mob with a weed wacker, tho.

Prayers for his full recovery.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2020, 04:21:34 pm »
I have heard otherwise that BLM has embraced Antifa as brothers in arms.  Ferguson well documented that.  You gotta be careful how you choose your friends.

This clearly was an isolated instance and not a blanket policy statement.  However, the woman shooting this video (as well as anyone watching it with an open mind) now knows what time it is.  Antifa is not her friend.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2020, 04:26:20 pm »
Tik Tok is said to have be an app, from China,  picked up by young people for a small "social media" option

The scene of rioting, burning, looting in Los Angeles, was multi-racial, NOT blacks only.

How many of the outside agitators, graduate students from China, are part of an effort to destabilizethe US?

The Wuhan China virus

AG Barr stated outside influence.

Is Antifa, actually an instrument of International Communism?

Ask yourself about John Brennan

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2020, 04:31:33 pm »
Is Antifa, actually an instrument of International Communism?

Ya think?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2020, 04:37:34 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #242 on: May 31, 2020, 04:52:45 pm »
Oh my.  Dear Lord, I wish I wouldn't have seen that.

I thought it was nice that some checked on him after he was face down in his own blood, then I noticed they were not checking him, but frisking his for loot to steal. Animals.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2020, 04:56:08 pm »
Sword guy isn't dead, seems a little ... eccentric nonetheless:

https://twitter.com/HarrierMagnus/status/1267038148514713606

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2020, 04:57:16 pm »
This clearly was an isolated instance and not a blanket policy statement.  However, the woman shooting this video (as well as anyone watching it with an open mind) now knows what time it is.  Antifa is not her friend.

Fully agree.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2020, 04:57:40 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #247 on: May 31, 2020, 04:59:36 pm »

Outstanding.  This should have happened years ago.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2020, 05:00:34 pm »
Oh my.  Dear Lord, I wish I wouldn't have seen that.

Ditto.  This killing, violence, craziness and insanity needs to stop!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter