Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 2  (Read 8219 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 2
« Reply #200 on: May 31, 2020, 01:50:02 pm »
The Hill
@thehill
 Â· May 29
Steve Carell, Seth Rogan and other celebrities help Minneapolis protestors make bail http://hill.cm/obQvwpN

@mystery-ak

I would love to be able to claim I would not watch any of their tv programs or movies because of this,but I am already not watching them. I have a sorta vague idea that Rogan is a leftie comedian,since there is no other kind of comedian that can get an agent or a contract,and that Steve Carell is supposed to be funny,too. I have seen him by accident as part of a cast of people in some sort of alleged entertainment show,and wasn't impressed. My immediate conclusion is "I wonder who he is blowing to get these gigs?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #201 on: May 31, 2020, 01:52:18 pm »
Chuck Woolery
@chuckwoolery
·
7h
I really don't understand. How can George Soros can fund violent anarchy against American cities, their citizens , and remain untouchable?  He has stated publicly what he intends to do, then he does it and NOTHING?

@mystery-ak

Why doesn't Pelosi get busting for informing the Chinese about the raid on Norinco so they could fly out of the country before the raid,and the warrants for their arrests could be served?

Why aren't the Clinton's sitting in a federal prison?

"Too big to bust".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #202 on: May 31, 2020, 01:52:52 pm »
Justin "D**k in a Box" Timberlake and Joe "You Ain't Black but I'll Grope You Anyway" Biden also say they'll bail out protesters. I wonder if that includes those in Dallas who murdered that store owner.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #203 on: May 31, 2020, 01:54:33 pm »
Colorado RedTraci
@goptraci
·
1m
Bring it on, brother.  Guess you haven't been to the burbs enough to know we are armed to the teeth & we don't put up with this BS.  Don't say you weren't warned.

Quote Tweet
Farrell Ross I FOLLOW BACK
@haveaconcern
 Â· 57m
Rioter: 'We're gonna start coming to the suburbs' - WND https://wnd.com

I guess I am going to have to move to the suburbs to have any fun.

Is a Garand considered "chic" or not in the suburbs?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #204 on: May 31, 2020, 01:55:13 pm »
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Our great great grandkids will be watching “All hell is breaking loose across America Part 23.” If there’s still an America.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2020, 01:56:40 pm »
@mystery-ak

Why doesn't Pelosi get busting for informing the Chinese about the raid on Norinco so they could fly out of the country before the raid,and the warrants for their arrests could be served?

"Too big to bust".
@sneakypete
Since 1989 we have had social globalists in charge providing protection

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #206 on: May 31, 2020, 01:57:35 pm »
Essential Cernovich
@Cernovich
6m
Pandemic response = Government is incompetent at all levels.
Riots = Government is incompetent at all levels.
Become a prepper.
Buy guns and ammo.
No one is going to save you.
@mystery-ak

I am a serious prepper which is why I wasn't concerned when we had to stay at home.  Because I had what we needed, I did not have to go to stores, so people who needed supplies had more they could buy since I already had mine.  I became a prepper due to living in hurricane country and that is why I wrote that book on preparing. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2020, 01:57:42 pm »
Tim Murtaugh - Download the Trump 2020 app today!
@TimMurtaugh
 Â· 1h
.@JoeBiden’s staff is donating to a fund that pays bail for people rioting in Minneapolis.

This is CONDONING & FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING mayhem that’s destroying businesses & ruining people’s life work.

The city is burning & Biden staff are funding it.
https://reuters.com/article/us-min

True,and it doesn't matter because you will never hear a whisper of protest from the media about this.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2020, 01:57:50 pm »
@mystery-ak

Chuck Woolery
@chuckwoolery
·
7h
I really don't understand. How can George Soros can fund violent anarchy against American cities, their citizens , and remain untouchable?  He has stated publicly what he intends to do, then he does it and NOTHING?

For the same reason Capone was finally nabbed accidentally and only for a tax evasion charge.  True big time criminals insulate themselves so well that they safe.     
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2020, 02:04:25 pm »
DCPatriot writes:
"I'm concerned that we not give this young generation their 'Kent State'.  Keep them home come November...or it's over."

I recall reading something elsewhere that said, "after Kent State, the riots stopped".

Having said that, if the right DOESN'T stop this rebellion (and it IS "a rebellion", an organized insurrection) dead in its tracks (I chose those last four words carefully), this in itself may damage Mr. Trump's chances.

Look at DC the last few nights. The insurgents are testing the defenses around the perimeter of the White House. And the mayor of DC overtly refuses to send any police to help defend the place.

What happens when they launch a surge to break through...?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2020, 02:12:45 pm »
@mystery-ak

I am a serious prepper which is why I wasn't concerned when we had to stay at home.  Because I had what we needed, I did not have to go to stores, so people who needed supplies had more they could buy since I already had mine.  I became a prepper due to living in hurricane country and that is why I wrote that book on preparing.
I hope you own a gun or 10....as it appears we made need them...sadly...….

Offline libertybele

« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2020, 02:19:31 pm »
@mystery-ak

I live in hurricane ally and have also heavily prepared.  IF for whatever reason there are those in here that have not prepared, NOW IS the time.  Not just for the pandemic, but the uncertainty that surrounds the availability of meat, vegetables and fruit and now the uncertainty of these riots.  There is no doubt we are experiencing an attack on conservatism in this country.

With the summer months here, tornadoes, hurricanes and flooding are very possible -- time to prepare; food, water, paper goods, medicine, herbs, ammo, guns, gold and silver. 

@Victoria33 is your book and e-book or can a hard copy be purchased??
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:21:53 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2020, 02:29:02 pm »
I live on the edge of government houses near Coney Island, Brooklyn. I gotta say, alls been quite on the Western front. No signs, demonstrations, marches, looting or burning. Maybe Cuomo’s Corona lockdowns are having that effect on my homies. Why risk dying from the Wuhan flu?  /sarc

Offline Applewood

« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2020, 02:29:55 pm »
This has nothing really to do with anything in this thread, but today, Cint Eastwood turns 90 years old. 

We could use quite a few Dirty Harrys in many of our cities today.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2020, 02:32:55 pm »
@Victoria33 is your book and e-book or can a hard copy be purchased??

PM her and ask.  That's how I got my copy.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #215 on: May 31, 2020, 02:34:01 pm »
This has nothing really to do with anything in this thread, but today, Cint Eastwood turns 90 years old. 

Dirty Harry?  How about a  Kowaski meme ...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:55:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #216 on: May 31, 2020, 02:37:32 pm »
Dirty Harry?  The more apt meme would Kowaski ...

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #217 on: May 31, 2020, 02:43:19 pm »
Folks, if you haven't yet read this, it's time.
This page will give you several downloadable formats:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWarIITheComingBreakupOfAmerica1996-ThomasW.Chittum

Another source (also with audiobook version):
https://archive.org/details/CivilWarTwoAudiobook

An easy read from 1996...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:44:24 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #218 on: May 31, 2020, 02:52:20 pm »

Happy Birthday Clint Eastwood!!!! My all time favorite actor.   :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #219 on: May 31, 2020, 02:54:33 pm »
Happy Birthday Clint Eastwood!!!! My all time favorite actor.   :beer:

As far as I am concerned, one of the last true iconic Hollywood actors.  Too bad this garbage has taken away from what should be a "big 9-0" celebration.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2020, 02:58:08 pm »
@mystery-ak

"Too big to bust".

Too big -- too corrupt.  Soros is a multi-billionaire and owns/heads all kinds of endowments, corporations, etc., that promote globalism and bringing down the U.S. and his children own a lot of them as well.  Keep in mind that these entities aren't just in the U.S., they are worldwide making it impossible to shut them down. Too much money.  Too much power.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2020, 02:59:10 pm »
As far as I am concerned, one of the last true iconic Hollywood actors.  Too bad this garbage has taken away from what should be a "big 9-0" celebration.

Yes, and the garbage going on took awake from the Space X launch yesterday; really sad.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2020, 03:08:31 pm »
Destruction, Vandalism Left In Aftermath Of Washington, DC Riot
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/31/aftermath-washington-dc-riot-george-floyd/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #224 on: May 31, 2020, 03:10:47 pm »
Support the USO