Author Topic: Tyranny as far as the eye can see  (Read 267 times)

rangerrebew

Tyranny as far as the eye can see
« on: May 29, 2020, 11:37:50 am »

May 19, 2020
Tyranny as far as the eye can see
By Carol Brown

California governor Gavin Newsom is now warning of the potential for a third and fourth wave of the coronavirus, stating that we must remain humble by what we still don't know about it.

While there may be a lot that we don't know about this sickening virus that was thrust upon the world by communist China, we do know that what is unfolding is unsustainable and unconstitutional.  Our society is nearing a state of partial collapse due to protracted mitigation in blue states as the Constitution is trampled upon and set on fire.

Newsom, like Dr. Fauci, appears to view our lives through the singular lens of this virus.  But life is more complex than that (duh), and Newson is ignoring the larger reality (or at least pretending to) in order to hold onto power.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/tyranny_as_far_as_the_eye_can_see.html

Offline EdinVA

Re: Tyranny as far as the eye can see
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 12:24:38 pm »
With as much money as we have spent, not just economic stimulus, but research,  on this thing and still, to my knowledge, know basically nothing about the virus.
We should know by now how it is transmitted and how contagious it is.... very disappointed in our medical capability and resolve.
Answering those two questions would de-fang the dems.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 01:14:15 pm »
With as much money as we have spent, not just economic stimulus, but research,  on this thing and still, to my knowledge, know basically nothing about the virus.
We should know by now how it is transmitted and how contagious it is.... very disappointed in our medical capability and resolve.
Answering those two questions would de-fang the dems.

This morning listening to the horrible news out of Minneapolis and St. Paul, and to reports on how Gov. Cuomo and other governors’ incompetence and grandstanding lead to thousands of nursing home deaths, I found myself becoming depressed at what has become of us. I am trying mightily to pull myself out of it as I write this.

We have the answers to many of those questions @EdinVA . The medical community today has more knowledge and tools to handle infectious disease than ever before. The problem, in my humble opinion from my 35 years in healthcare, is that politics (and Left wing politicians) has now inserted itself into the equation in healthcare decisions and delivery.

Whenever we see a problem crop up in society, any problem, look closely behind the issue. You’ll find the left, with all its fuzzy, dysfunctional ideas, at its core. That’s what is happening right now.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 01:26:11 pm »
This morning listening to the horrible news out of Minneapolis and St. Paul, and to reports on how Gov. Cuomo and other governors’ incompetence and grandstanding lead to thousands of nursing home deaths, I found myself becoming depressed at what has become of us. I am trying mightily to pull myself out of it as I write this.

We have the answers to many of those questions @EdinVA . The medical community today has more knowledge and tools to handle infectious disease than ever before. The problem, in my humble opinion from my 35 years in healthcare, is that politics (and Left wing politicians) has now inserted itself into the equation in healthcare decisions and delivery.

Whenever we see a problem crop up in society, any problem, look closely behind the issue. You’ll find the left, with all its fuzzy, dysfunctional ideas, at its core. That’s what is happening right now.

As it has fortunately turned out, the covid was not the massive killer it was touted to be, BUT, had it been where would we be?
Our response has been abysmal at best, criminal at worst and we need to demand better, not settle...
I am so disappointed in the disjointed politically focused federal/state response.... It is time for a change.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 01:49:50 pm »

The left makes great slogans but in practice their solutions are counterintuitive, unworkable and always leave destruction and chaos in their path. Because, to the left, actually solving the problem is ALWAYS a secondary consideration.

This is who are in charge of half the country.