Author Topic: In the end, it is the face mask that is the clearest symbol of America's divide  (Read 235 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There have been several great columns on the debate over mask-wearing in public.  Scott McKay at the American Spectator explains why the mask is essentially useless: the mask is not an adequate defense against the COVID-19 virus, gang.  The virus checks in at somewhere between 0.06 and 0.14 microns, meaning it's too small for any commercially available mask to effectively filter it out.  The pores on an N95 mask, which are the best masks you're reasonably going to find, and the vast, vast majority of you are going to have not N95 masks, but rather cloth masks, which perform far less well, are 0.3 microns."  Over at Powerline, John Hinderaker writes about how "wearing face masks has become a cultural divide[.] ... On the left, mask wearing has become a basic marker of good citizenship, no matter how silly it may be[.]"

Then on Tuesday at the Federalist, David Marcus astutely observed that the mask has become the political symbol of 2020.  Indeed it has.  On Staten Island, a mob of "Karens" forced a woman from a store for not wearing a mask, and they were not at all polite about it; they were vicious.  This is all the end result of the wholly unnecessary lockdown of the American economy, which was based on fallacious "science" from the outset.  It is the distillation of the cultural divide.  We are a nation split between the fearful, those easily frightened by anything they read in the mainstream media, and the not-by-nature fearful who are justifiably suspicious of the nonsense spewed forth by the mainstream media.  Now we know exactly who believed every word the NYT, the WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS have published or declared about Trump having colluded with the Russians to rig the election, and those of us who knew three years ago that it was all a carefully constructed hoax, a treasonous attempt to overthrow a duly elected president in order to cover up their many crimes committed to prevent his election.

<snip>

So the mask police are often the biggest hypocrites. Neighborhoods all over the nation are being split by the fearful-yet-controlling mask tyrants and those who possess common sense. Gov. Gavin Newsom of California is gleefully keeping most of California's businesses shuttered despite that fact that the deaths there have been only .0001% of the California population. This proves that his tyranny over the state's small businesses is just that, an iron grip without any legitimate cause beyond damage to the Trump administration. The silver lining of this strategy to use this virus as an instrument of control, (a strategy that is even more destructive than the Russia hoax), is that millions of former Democrats are waking up to the oppressive tendencies of Democrats and cannot wait to vote out these despots. The power of the mask police will be short-lived for "The self-righteous scream judgments against others to hide the noise of skeletons dancing in their own closets."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/in_the_end_it_is_the_face_mask_that_is_the_clearest_symbol_of_americas_divide.html#ixzz6NgiOgCgd

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A meme (of my own creation) that illustrates this state of affairs:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Get me one that says
"TRUMP 2020"

I want to see how much they think they are necessary.... :smokin:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A meme (of my own creation) that illustrates this state of affairs:

I may have to borrow that one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I may have to borrow that one.

Feel free!  Mebbe it'll go viral if you post it on Bookieface.  333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: