Author Topic: Twitter’s Trump ‘Fact Check’ Does Not Disclose Company Partnered with Groups Pushing Mail-In Ballots  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Twitter’s Trump ‘Fact Check’ Does Not Disclose Company Partnered with Groups Pushing Mail-In Ballots

Aaron Klein 27 May 2020

Twitter for the first time put a fact-check label on tweets from President Trump, using the controversial tactic on messages in which the president complained there is “no way” that “mail-in ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent.”

It may be instructive that Twitter seized on the mail-in balloting tweets as the first issue from Trump’s rapid fire social media feed to slap with a fact-check label. Twitter did not disclose in its so-called fact-check it is partners with two groups financed by leftist donors that engage in voter participation efforts, including drives pushing mail-in balloting.

Twitter sits on the “Premier Partner” list of one of those groups alongside ViacomCBS, the merger of Viacom and CBS. Twitter’s so-called fact-check about Trump’s mail-in balloting cited CBS political reporter Grace Segers vouching for mail-in voting.

Analysts have posited such proposals help the Democratic Party. Republicans specifically fear the prospect of voter fraud, since mail-in voting would be harder to authenticate.

Yesterday, Trump tweeted the following, earning him the badge reading “Get the facts about mail-in ballots”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/27/twitters-trump-fact-check-does-not-disclose-company-partnered-with-groups-pushing-mail-in-ballots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Kellyanne Conway: Trump's Twitter fact checks done by 'people who attack him all day long'
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/499730-conway-trumps-twitter-fact-checks-done-by-people-who-attack-him-all

He deserves it. The nerve of Trump putting a mirror up to lying liars like Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough on Twitter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He deserves it. The nerve of Trump putting a mirror up to lying liars like Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough on Twitter.

I consider Mika and Joe minor players, when you have a POS like Colbert reaching 100X the size audience spewing his vile lies and slander.   That's the mofo that needs muzzling. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doesn't this new feature amount to Twitter becoming a content provider on Twitter?  As Marco Rubio pointed out, that makes them a "publisher" and it might be time to examine the ramifications of that new designation.  Bookface is doing it too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Doesn't this new feature amount to Twitter becoming a content provider on Twitter?  As Marco Rubio pointed out, that makes them a "publisher" and it might be time to examine the ramifications of that new designation.  Bookface is doing it too.

You are correct.

And because they chose such a prominent target as their first "fact check" it will also go down as the biggest "own goal" yet in the history of Twitter.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I consider Mika and Joe minor players, when you have a POS like Colbert reaching 100X the size audience spewing his vile lies and slander.   That's the mofo that needs muzzling.

I could get better ratings doing a morning politics show on YouTube than Mr and Mrs Scarbrough get in MSNBC
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are correct.

And because they chose such a prominent target as their first "fact check" it will also go down as the biggest "own goal" yet in the history of Twitter.

Twitter just crossed a Rubric, whether they realized it or not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Twitter just crossed a Rubric, whether they realized it or not.

I honestly think they know and they don't care.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I honestly think they know and they don't care.

They think, perhaps correctly, that the gummint will do nothing to stop them, because the gummint supports what they're up to.
I will NOT comply.