Author Topic: 'Has He Lost His Mind?': Cuomo Provision Would Charge Police With a Felony for Sharing Info About I  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

Posted: May 26, 2020 1:30 PM
'Has He Lost His Mind?': Cuomo Provision Would Charge Police With a Felony for Sharing Info About Illegals

Source: Darren McGee/Office of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo via AP

Erie County Comptroller Stefan I. Mychajliw, Jr. has identified an outrageous provision in New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's (D) new budget. Last year, the New York legislature passed a measure called the Green Light Law, which allows illegal immigrants to apply for driver's licenses. The law was amended in April for the 2020 budget to note that a law enforcement officer who shares DMV records with another law enforcement agency such as ICE or DHS can be arrested and charged with an E Felony.

"What has the governor lost his mind?" asked radio host Sandy Beach as he read the news to his listeners.

New York lawmakers are similarly fuming over the law, which they argue was snuck into the budget while the state is distracted by the coronavirus outbreak.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2020/05/26/gov-cuomo-provision-would-charge-police-with-a-felony-for-sharing-info-about-illegals-n2569439

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like Kwomo the Killer has snuck in a few  side projects besides Geriatricide. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.