Author Topic: Who’s Afraid of Ilhan Omar?  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Who’s Afraid of Ilhan Omar?
« on: May 26, 2020, 01:12:23 pm »

Congresswoman's refusal to answer questions about a big book advance that may violate House rules is just the latest media stonewall

Washington Free Beacon Editors - May 22, 2020 6:15 PM

Rep Ilhan Omar's (D., Minn.) new memoir, This Is What America Looks Like: My Journey From Refugee to Congresswoman is out next week. Among the questions it leaves unanswered is whether Omar complied with House rules governing the big advance she reportedly received on the book.

House rules prohibit "the receipt of any advance payment on copyright royalties" unless the contract has been approved by the House Ethics Committee, as the Washington Free Beacon reported in December. At the time, neither Omar nor her publisher responded to repeated requests for comment about when, exactly, Omar signed her book contract and received the advance, which Forbes put at between $100,000 and $250,000.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/whos-afraid-of-ilhan-omar/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Who’s Afraid of Ilhan Omar?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 01:20:06 pm »

Congresswoman's refusal to answer questions about a big book advance that may violate House rules is just the latest media stonewall

Washington Free Beacon Editors - May 22, 2020 6:15 PM

Rep Ilhan Omar's (D., Minn.) new memoir, This Is What America Looks Like: My Journey From Refugee to Congresswoman is out next week. Among the questions it leaves unanswered is whether Omar complied with House rules governing the big advance she reportedly received on the book.

House rules prohibit "the receipt of any advance payment on copyright royalties" unless the contract has been approved by the House Ethics Committee, as the Washington Free Beacon reported in December. At the time, neither Omar nor her publisher responded to repeated requests for comment about when, exactly, Omar signed her book contract and received the advance, which Forbes put at between $100,000 and $250,000.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/whos-afraid-of-ilhan-omar/

Hope to see from a sequel at an Amazon Book listing soon....

My Journey From Refugee to Congresswoman to a Levenworth Jail Cell.  What the Hell Happened?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 01:23:55 pm »
You whites peoples don't understand - Omar has minority 'identities' that make her above such things as laws and rules.

To enforce those against her is racist, mysoginist, and oppression.

Do you people not understand how progressive it is to live under a medieval style caste system based on ethnicity and race?
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 01:30:34 pm »
You whites peoples don't understand - Omar has minority 'identities' that make her above such things as laws and rules.

To enforce those against her is racist, mysoginist, and oppression.

Do you people not understand how progressive it is to live under a medieval style caste system based on ethnicity and race?

That Three-fer has more security clearance than anyone of us here.  Dangerous to say the least.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 12:49:32 am »
Vulcan, you're right, of course.
No one will touch her.

And once again, a question:
Who's winning...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 12:56:59 am »
She married and fu*ked  her own brother.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.