Author Topic: Pelosi on Mail-In Ballot Push: ‘We’re Now calling It Voting at Home’  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tony Lee24 May 2020190
1:22

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) this week signaled that Democrats are going to push for more expanded mail-in voting by referring to it now as “voting at home.”

“We’re now calling it voting at home because that’s really what it’s all about—enabling people to vote at home,” Pelosi told MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell.

Pelosi said the $3.6 billion in the House’s HEROES Act is “necessary to conduct an election” where all voters would receive absentee ballots.

The House Speaker also reportedly said this week $3.6 billion is just “a small price to pay for our democracy and the good health of people going to the polls” and argued that if Republicans “don’t support the resources, then they have stood in the way of voting, which is in keeping with their voter suppression in general.”

She reportedly added that voting is “under assault both from a systematic national, nationwide campaign of voter suppression and from the coronavirus.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/24/pelosi-on-mail-in-ballot-push-were-now-calling-it-voting-at-home/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

I call it "Voting in the Dis-Loyal Opposition Headquarters Basement".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online libertybele

Maybe that's what you call it Nancy, but I call it "Pushing Fraud".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Pelosi on Mail-In Ballot Push: ‘We’re Now calling It Voting at Home Multiple Ballots from One Single Non-Existent Residence’
The Republic is lost.