Author Topic: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election  (Read 10502 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 07:31:53 pm »
:amen:

Also, as Kirk correctly points out Trump has done a lot of great things.

A Biden presidency means that the odds increase 10X for Peolsi's $3T folly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2020, 07:33:14 pm »
:amen:

Also, as Kirk correctly points out Trump has done a lot of great things.

I agree. There are many things I've agreed with. More than disagree.

I used the firewall argument for those who think it will be the 'uniparty' sameness if the Dems sweep the govt, because it absolutely won't.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2020, 07:40:26 pm »
I agree. There are many things I've agreed with. More than disagree.

I used the firewall argument for those who think it will be the 'uniparty' sameness if the Dems sweep the govt, because it absolutely won't.

Same here.  The stars are aligning for a far left takeover of government.  After what we have been through the past few months, its the last thing we need.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2020, 07:49:14 pm »
We've already spent ourselves into oblivion thanks to Congress and the Presidency. That cake was baked by the time Obama left office.

While Trump hasn't helped, we've seen nothing like the nation-ending virulent and voilent radicalism the commie leftist Dems want to visit upon us.

If my only option is to delay that for 4 more years, then I'll gladly vote Trump.

That's just it. You delay nothing. You're funding it.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2020, 08:31:30 pm »

@roamer_1

Your solution to our fiscal excess seems to be:

1. Hand the Supreme Court and all the other courts over to the far left.
2. Advance a wildly liberal social agenda with unlimited abortion, 62 different bathroom facilities for each gender in all facilities, and taxation of churches, synagogues and other religious institutions.
3. Flood the nation with illegal immigrants and legalize all of them.
4. Impose 90% taxation on the middle and upper classes and give everyone else free money, free housing, free food, free college and absolution from any debts.
5. Impose rigid limits on free speech banning any words that anyone deems offensive...to include words that argue for free speech, criticize amnesty for illegals, claim that men and women are different, and the utterance of anything counter to the far left's social justice agenda.

Good plan. Your vote for anyone other than President Trump in this coming election will be sure to make all those things reality. You've left common sense far behind and substituted ideological blindness.

You seem to have lost the ability to discern the difference between principle...and utter stupidity. Principle is fighting for what you believe...utter stupidity, on the other hand, is defined by taking an action that leads to the complete destruction of any possibility of ever enacting said principle (spending restraint) while guaranteeing the destruction of every other conservative principle/concept (Free speech, religious practice, right to bear arms, etcetera).

You seem to see yourself as more principled than those of us who despise the wanton spending of our government but still vote for President Trump. Let me assure you, you're not. We simply are not dumb enough to advocate for the destruction of every other principle and freedom for the sake of appearing "pure" on fiscal policy.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 08:33:32 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline mrclose

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 08:33:37 pm »
You may not have noticed, but I ain't voting for the Democrat either.
No, I do not have to do better. There ain't a damn thing he's done that compares to his ability to spend us into the poorhouse.

Yes, You Must do better!

First of all, Spending bills start In The House where the Dims are in charge!

Saying that, the same dims understood that Trump had no way out of the trap that they set!

If Trump were to veto the House created mess, well then .. Trump is a "meany" and wants people to starve.

If Trump allows it to pass, (which as you know, he did), well Trump is Spending us into hell and that makes him a "meany" ... sending us all to the poorhouse!

And as usual, with the media in the pocket of the dims .. Trump can't and will never look any better than the media and the dims wish him to look!

Did we hear any outrage over the House putting the spending bill together in the first place?

As I said .. You Must do better!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 08:35:15 pm »
@roamer_1

2. Advance a wildly liberal social agenda with unlimited abortion, 62 different bathroom facilities for each gender in all facilities, and taxation of churches, synagogues and other religious institutions.
4. Impose 90% tax on the middle and upper classes and give everyone else free money, free housing, free food, free college and absolution from any debts.
5. Impose rigid limits on free speech banning any words that anyone deems offensive...to include words that argue for free speech, criticize amnesty for illegals, claim that men and women are different, and the utterance of anything counter to the far left's social justice agenda.

Good plan. Your vote for anyone other than President Trump in this coming election will be sure to make all those things reality.

You seem to have lost the ability to discern the difference between principle...and utter stupidity. Principle is fighting for what you believe...utter stupidity, on the other hand, is defined by taking an action that leads to the complete destruction of any possibility of ever enacting said principle (spending restraint) while guaranteeing the destruction of every other conservative principle/concept (Free speech, religious practice, right to bear arms, etcetera).

You seem to see yourself as more principled than those of us who despise the wanton spending of our government but still vote for President Trump. Let me assure you, you're not. We simply are not dumb enough to advocate for the destruction of every other principle and freedom for the sake of appearing "pure" on fiscal policy.

Riiiiight. Because you get MORE of what you vote FOR. If you continue to vote for the wanton spending, then who the hell is going to do otherwise? Certainly not the dems...

So in typical fashion, yet ANOTHER immovable Conservative principle gets removed from the board, never to rise again. All y'all ain't serious. Call it what you will, but it sure as hell ain't conservative.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2020, 08:41:34 pm »
Yes, You Must do better!

First of all, Spending bills start In The House where the Dims are in charge!

His signature is his endorsement The administration is involved in those bills at the committee level. He knew what he was signing, mostly without even whining about it.

Saying that, the same dims understood that Trump had no way out of the trap that they set!

If Trump were to veto the House created mess, well then .. Trump is a "meany" and wants people to starve.

If Trump allows it to pass, (which as you know, he did), well Trump is Spending us into hell and that makes him a "meany" ... sending us all to the poorhouse!

Poor Tumpy... Not too bright with the Dems always putting one over on him like that...

And as usual, with the media in the pocket of the dims .. Trump can't and will never look any better than the media and the dims wish him to look!

So as much as y'all keep saying otherwise, SOSDD.

Hell no I need do no better, HE needs to damn well do better to warrant my endorsement. And the way he spends money, there ain't a single shot in hell of that happening. PERIOD.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2020, 08:45:08 pm »
Riiiiight. Because you get MORE of what you vote FOR. If you continue to vote for the wanton spending, then who the hell is going to do otherwise? Certainly not the dems...

So in typical fashion, yet ANOTHER immovable Conservative principle gets removed from the board, never to rise again. All y'all ain't serious. Call it what you will, but it sure as hell ain't conservative.

Yep, it sucks that even a strong Republican president cannot stop the current spending spree...yet strangely...I'm unwilling to cede all of my constitutional rights to the Left by standing back and letting them take over the Presidency, the Senate, the House, the courts, the military, and to impose the abolition of all the other freedoms I hold dear. The pursuit of fiscal responsibility will not be advanced by losing my rights to free speech, to bear arms, to practice my religious beliefs and to prevent 20 million illegal invaders from being granted amnesty.

You are willing to surrender every other right you have...because that is the fruit of your current stance and actions...because you're angry that spending is out of control (which it is). That's just plain wrong...if you were to lose your right to bear arms, would you then toss your right to free speech on the garbage heap as well?

What you're doing is not principle, its surrender that "feels" like resistance...but ain't.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2020, 08:48:25 pm »
Yep, it sucks that even a strong Republican president cannot stop the current spending spree...yet strangely...I'm unwilling to cede all of my constitutional rights to the Left by standing back and letting them take over the Presidency, the Senate, the House, the courts, the military, and to impose the abolition of all the other freedoms I hold dear. The pursuit of fiscal responsibility will not be advanced by losing my rights to free speech, to bear arms, to practice my religious beliefs and to prevent 20 million illegal invaders from being granted amnesty.

You are willing to surrender every other right you have...because that is the fruit of your current stance and actions...because you're angry that spending is out of control (which it is). That's just plain wrong...if you were to lose your right to bear arms, would you then toss your right to free speech on the garbage heap as well?

What you're doing is not principle, its surrender that "feels" like resistance...but ain't.

Right. Typical scare voting. Bullcrap.
You gotta vote for us no matter HOW BAD WE STINK, because otherwise...  :terror:

Total unmitigated bullcrap.
Your sh*t sandwich tastes no different than their turd burger. End of story.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2020, 08:55:35 pm »
The Sunday Urinary Contest in full swing. Predictable!
Both candidates are trash, worthy of the index finger rather than a vote.
Biden is a doddering old fool, a fraud and huster all his life and a core lefty.
Trump is a compulsive Narcissist, has no core conservative principles and
cannot judge character be it Sessions or Xi Jinping.
We are in this severe malaise because we have been tolerating the likes of
these two buffoons for most of the last century.
These two represent the choice between Howdy Doody and Clarabelle Cow!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:46:46 pm by Absalom »

Offline bilo

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2020, 08:56:51 pm »
A Biden presidency means that the odds increase 10X for Peolsi's $3T folly.

And with the institutionalized ballot harvesting that it will include the end of the republic will follow.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2020, 09:03:33 pm »

I guess I just don't see that.

No I'm not a fan of the runaway spending, but as we have already seen, the liberals during the Obama admin have already got their people and apparatus in place to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

We've seen it doubly with these blue state governors acting like tinpot tyrants, regardless of budget.

If they do get total hold over the FedGov, it will take an insurrection to deal with them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2020, 09:07:54 pm »

There are only 2 ways the excessive spending of the federal govt ends; one, the bond traders stop buying treasury bonds; two, the House is controlled by and led by a speaker with a mandate to cut spending and cap entitlement growth to 1% less than inflation. Neither of these things is going to occur. Insisting that a POTUS commit political suicide by taking on spending when it has no hope of being changed and there are more immediate issues to deal with is not smart, or practical.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline aligncare

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2020, 09:10:11 pm »
@roamer_1

4. Impose 90% taxation on the middle and upper classes and give everyone else free money, free housing, free food, free college and absolution from any debts.

Good plan. Your vote for anyone other than President Trump in this coming election will be sure to make all those things reality. You've left common sense far behind and substituted ideological blindness.

Thank you. It’s just common sense, something in short supply with some folks.

In just three years Trump has proved his value to conservatives in so many areas. On rebuilding the military, boosting troop pay; economy and job creation and bringing businesses back to America; on immigration (the southern border!); on trimming fat in the bureaucracy; on Middle East foreign entanglements; creation of the Space force; international trade and China policy; reforms in the VA; a showdown with sanctuary cities is coming, rescinded DACA, deportations up, ending catch and release; on the drug epidemic; human trafficking; the list is longer than I have time to list. And, if and when he’s re-elected imagine what he can continue doing!

It’s absurd that we’re still having to have this conversation.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2020, 09:11:34 pm »
There are only 2 ways the excessive spending of the federal govt ends; one, the bond traders stop buying treasury bonds; two, the House is controlled by and led by a speaker with a mandate to cut spending and cap entitlement growth to 1% less than inflation. Neither of these things is going to occur. Insisting that a POTUS commit political suicide by taking on spending when it has no hope of being changed and there are more immediate issues to deal with is not smart, or practical.

Right. Always a justification. He can't help it.
But he fights, right?  :silly:

*****rollingeyes*****

Y'all are living in lala land/

Offline skeeter

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2020, 09:14:43 pm »

If I ever fall overboard in the middle of the ocean I hope very much I will not cease treading water in protest over the likelihood of my drowning.

I’d look around for something to sustain me until I’m rescued. If rescue never comes then so be it.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:18:50 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2020, 09:16:06 pm »
I guess I just don't see that.

No I'm not a fan of the runaway spending, but as we have already seen, the liberals during the Obama admin have already got their people and apparatus in place to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

We've seen it doubly with these blue state governors acting like tinpot tyrants, regardless of budget.

If they do get total hold over the FedGov, it will take an insurrection to deal with them.

You're kidding right? THE WHOLE DANG SHOW just got shut down by a REPUBLICAN president and a REPUBLICAN senate, and you can't see?

Stop thinking in terms of dem/pub and start thinking Hegelian dialectic.
Left foot... right foot... It don't matter. Always and ever slouching toward Gomorrah.
The only thing y'all can't deny is the money, which is ever flowing...
That should tell you how to stop it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2020, 09:26:42 pm »
If I ever fall overboard in the middle of the ocean I hope very much I will not cease treading water in protest over the likelihood of my drowning.

:thumbsup:

Nick Adams, author of Trump and Churchill, Defenders of Western Civilization, makes a cogent argument comparing Donald Trump and Winston Churchill, their personal and political lives.

You will be surprised and amazed by their similarities.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2020, 09:29:16 pm »
You're kidding right? THE WHOLE DANG SHOW just got shut down by a REPUBLICAN president and a REPUBLICAN senate, and you can't see?

Stop thinking in terms of dem/pub and start thinking Hegelian dialectic.
Left foot... right foot... It don't matter. Always and ever slouching toward Gomorrah.
The only thing y'all can't deny is the money, which is ever flowing...
That should tell you how to stop it.

Trump and the GOP Senate have been pretty light handed in all this, other than the spending. Even then they may not act on the Dems further nutty proposals in the wings.

They could have been alot more jackboot and drunken sailor about things.

Further contrast the GOP v. Dem governors. The only thing that have stopped the Dem loons from total commie takover is that they aren't the FedGov.

As I've said, the fiscal cake was baked by the time Obama was out of office, but we still have our civil liberties and don't have the FedGov marching us off to camps. Yet.

I can only go with the army I got, not what I want.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2020, 09:33:51 pm »
Trump and the GOP Senate have been pretty light handed in all this, other than the spending. Even then they may not act on the Dems further nutty proposals in the wings.

They could have been alot more jackboot and drunken sailor about things.

Further contrast the GOP v. Dem governors. The only thing that have stopped the Dem loons from total commie takover is that they aren't the FedGov.

As I've said, the fiscal cake was baked by the time Obama was out of office, but we still have our civil liberties and don't have the FedGov marching us off to camps. Yet.

I can only go with the army I got, not what I want.

Y'all will forgive him of anything. There ain't no thinking left. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2020, 09:37:52 pm »
Y'all will forgive him of anything. There ain't no thinking left. *****rollingeyes*****

My thinking is that we must avoid seating Biden or the eventual DEM nominee in order to keep our Republic in tact.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2020, 09:41:32 pm »

My thinking is that we must avoid seating Biden or the eventual DEM nominee in order to keep our Republic in tact.

The single most draconian act ever on this shore, and spending three times what has ever been spent before in the history of man... And you're worried about democrats.

You want your republic intact, you'd best worry about cleaning up your own house, and not worry about the other guy. Because it is YOUR HOUSE that is charged with conserving this Republic, and it sure as hell ain't. AT ALL.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2020, 09:44:18 pm »
I see that entirely differently - I see him as the greatest threat. All y'all are in effect, literally taking the money off the table. Kickin out the chocks and giving the beast all it will ever need.

A dire mistake of epic proportions. And I will be proven right in that.

Oh, for cripes sake stop the friggin' drama.  So you're not going to vote for the President because ... well, the orange man's bad.  I assume, though am not convinced, you're not going to vote for Joe Biden.

So, you're left with writing in the name of your horse for President.  Please, take a moment and explain how this helps the nation and prevents apocalypse from descending upon the fruits of your loins.

Be specific.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2020, 09:47:34 pm »
@roamer_1

Your kvetching schtick is getting old; lots of stone throwing, zero plans or practical solutions for fixing. Emphasis on practical, because the election is in six months and your solution is what? Not voting. Great plan, Mervin.