Author Topic: Pittsburgh County Settles Lawsuit Over Dead, Duplicate Voter Registrants  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

Pittsburgh County Settles Lawsuit Over Dead, Duplicate Voter Registrants

Joe Schoffstall - May 22, 2020 6:15 PM

Allegheny County, home to the city of Pittsburgh and its surrounding suburbs, settled a lawsuit over the numerous instances of dead voters and duplicate registrants on its voter rolls.

The county entered into a settlement on Monday with the Public Interest Legal Foundation, an election integrity group, after its manager of elections and three members of its board of elections were sued. The election watchdog found that the county's voter rolls contained nearly 1,600 dead registrants, close to 7,500 with erroneous information, and more than 1,500 aged 100 or above (including 49 born in the 1800s). The suit accused the officials of failing to reasonably maintain the rolls.

https://freebeacon.com/policy/pittsburgh-county-settles-lawsuit-over-dead-duplicate-voter-registrants/

Offline Slide Rule

I am certainly glad that there are no other major cities with defective voter registrants.

No other city has dead registrants in the thousands, no erroneous registrants in the
thousands, and no elderly registrants aged 100 or more, and finally none born in the 1800s.

Glad that sole outlier Pittsburgh has brought us to 100 percent accuracy with registrants.

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pittsburgh/Allegheny County, my home territory, is extremely corrupt, but no more than any other bastion of Democommie power.  EVERY Democommie dominant area of America is corrupt to the core.  No exception.  To think otherwise is naive.

Heck, I am still on the roles, after having been gone for 11 years.  I just had an Absentee Ballot from there sent to me last week.  I would not be surprised if I was a registered Democommie!