Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke says Texas re-opening is 'dangerous, dumb and weak,' Dan Crenshaw and Ted Cruz hit bac  (Read 628 times)

Offline libertybele

Beto O'Rourke says Texas re-opening is 'dangerous, dumb and weak,' Dan Crenshaw and Ted Cruz hit back

Failed presidential candidate and unsuccessful Senate candidate Robert Francis O'Rourke had strong words about the re-opening of Texas. O'Rourke told Gov. Greg Abbott that opening up Texas is "dangerous, dumb and weak."

Abbott allowed Texas to move to Phase 2 of its re-opening plan, which permitted more businesses to open up and expand capacity for businesses that were already open. Abbott moved the state to Phase 2 after the state's hospitalization and COVID-19 positivity rates improved.

"Gov. Abbott's focus is to keep Texans safe while also restoring their ability to get back to work, pay their bills and put food on their tables," John Wittman, a spokesman for the governor's office, said. "That is why he is opening the Texas economy in a safe and strategic manner that relies on data and doctors and will protect lives while restoring livelihoods."...........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-reopen-abott-beto-crenshaw
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Beto is as dumb as a rock ... I'm still thinking he might be Joe's VP pick.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Shouldn't Bobby the Fauxican proclaimed this jeremiad several weeks ago, before Texans proved it wrong?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Easy solution...  Might help him avoid getting COVID too.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Easy solution...  Might help him avoid getting COVID too.

Or just a 2x4 or three, :chairbang: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Or just a 2x4 or three, :chairbang: .

Hate to tell Bung Hole Beto, but calling Texans dumb is never a good electorate strategy. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why would anybody consider "weak" to be the most persuasive an argument a Beta Male could ever make?

A fish doesn't know it's wet, a Beta doesn't know it's weak.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Coincidentally, this is almost exactly how I'd describe Beto himself.

Except the 'dangerous' part. He's only dangerous riding a skateboard.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Coincidentally, this is almost exactly how I'd describe Beto himself.

Except the 'dangerous' part. He's only dangerous riding a skateboard.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist without a visual follow-up.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 06:01:03 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline skeeter

That has got to be the most hilarious piece of video of the information age.

I love the Inspector Clouseau recovery.

Offline libertybele

Definitely no need to apologize ... it's hilarious!

Offline libertybele

That has got to be the most hilarious piece of video of the information age.

I love the Inspector Clouseau recovery.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: 888high58888 888high58888