Author Topic: Pelosi: “Vote-by-Mail is More Democratic” Than Voting in Person with Photo ID  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: “Vote-by-Mail is More Democratic” Than Voting in Person with Photo ID (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published May 21, 2020 at 2:48pm

It is obvious the Democrats are using the Coronavirus as an excuse to push for mail-in ballots rather than in-person voting in an effort to steal the 2020 election.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has repeatedly tried to sneak in federal ballot harvesting laws into several of the Coronavirus stimulus bills.

Pelosi is now trying to shove a $3.6 billion ‘vote-by-mail’ proposal into the latest Coronavirus stimulus bill.

“First of all, we’re now calling it ‘Voting at Home’ because that’s really what it’s all about, enabling people to vote at home,” Pelosi told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell. “And in the legislation we have additional funds, $3.6 billion, which is what is necessary for us to conduct an election.”

Pelosi said that voting by mail, with no chain of custody, is “more democratic” than voting in person with photo ID.

This isn’t about keeping people ‘safe’ during a pandemic. This is about stealing the 2020 election with voter fraud.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/pelosi-vote-mail-democratic-voting-person-photo-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Nancy needs a follow up with her plastic surgeon to release some of the tension in her scalp. It may be affecting blood flow to her brain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, it would be more "Democrat." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi is such a disgusting POS with her mindset.  More democratic...pure nonsense.

I think the time has come to require NATIONALLY photo ID for all voting.  And having a drivers license is not sufficient, for there are states issuing drivers licenses to illegal invading aliens.  And I am tired of hearing about the poor people of color that do not have the ability to get photo ID.  Pure nonsense.

People of color, the aged, the young, all fully have the ability to acquire the necessary ID to vote.

Offline aligncare

Pelosi is such a disgusting POS with her mindset.  More democratic...pure nonsense.

I think the time has come to require NATIONALLY photo ID for all voting.  And having a drivers license is not sufficient, for there are states issuing drivers licenses to illegal invading aliens.  And I am tired of hearing about the poor people of color that do not have the ability to get photo ID.  Pure nonsense.

People of color, the aged, the young, all fully have the ability to acquire the necessary ID to vote.

There are countries all around the world that are filled with people of color, with election systems that have photo ID requirements for voting. Apparently these third and fourth world nations value the sanctity of the vote more than these United States do.