Author Topic: The CDC’s Guidelines for Back-to-School Under COVID Sound Traumatizing  (Read 579 times)

Offline NewsJunkie

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued its recommendations for school reopening, including encouraging daily temperature checks and/or symptom checking, face coverings for all staff and children over two, desks spaced six feet apart, staggered schedules, no cafeteria or playground use, installed partitions and physical barriers, no field trips, no toy sharing, and restrictions on outside visitors, including parents.

As images emerge from countries around the world that have reopened schools, US parents are getting a glimpse of what extreme social distancing measures could look like here, including the latest from Chinese schools in which social distancing “wings” are strapped onto children’s backs to ensure that they stay far apart from each other. It’s no wonder that a new RealClear opinion poll found that 40 percent of parents intend to choose homeschooling or virtual schooling for their children when the lockdowns end. And many European parents are refusing to send their children back to school.

More:
https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2020/05/the-cdcs-guidelines-for-back-to-school.html

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is getting a lot of sharing on social media. Teachers are outraged and almost everyone realizes most of these are going to be almost impossible to implement.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Not if you homeschool
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Completely impractical.  What a set of Communist rules for our children.

These people are talking about permanent closures and taking of our liberties.  Not warranted.  Children sneeze and cough.  They get sick and it isn't COVID.  Even in the workplace with adults.  I saw it happen in my workplace.  Someone coughs and they are sent home.  What are we doing?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.