Author Topic: Pennsylvania Counties Have 800,000 Ineligible Voters on Voter Registration Lists, Lawsuit Claims  (Read 260 times)

Offline libertybele

Pennsylvania Counties Have 800,000 Ineligible Voters on Voter Registration Lists, Lawsuit Claims

The legitimacy of more than 800,000 names on the voting rolls in three Pennsylvania counties is being questioned in a lawsuit by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, but the left-wing group Pennsylvania Common Cause has motioned to dismiss Judicial Watch’s claims, saying these voters aren’t ineligible, they are just inactive.

Ineligible voters are people who have died or who have moved and are living in another county and/or state.  A registered voter also gets classified as inactive after not voting in two federal elections and after not replying to a voter response card to verify their address. Inactive voters can still vote, but must have a signed affidavit to vote should they want to head back to the polls...........

....Voter registration list maintenance is a growing problem throughout the country. Based on Judicial Watch’s 2019 study, there are more than 2.5 million names on voter registrations lists across the country that should be removed, Fitton said........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lawsuit-claims-pennsylvania-counties-have-over-800000-ineligible-voters-on-voter-registration-lists
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would say the 2.5 million estimate is a very low number.

I have resided in Georgia since 2010.  Voted in Georgia since then.  Guess what I got in the mail just this past week?  If you guessed an application for a Pennsylvania Absentee Ballot, you would be correct.  The last time I voted in PA was 2009.  I have been gone for ten years, and I get an Absentee Ballot App sent unrequested by me. 

I tell you, the Democommies are corrupt, and they will do everything to corrupt our election process.  Allegheny County, where I come from in PA is a Democommie vastion, and they are corrupt as people can be.  I am 100% certain there are tens of thousands of dead voting in that county, maybe hundreds of thousands.

Stacey Abrams condemned then Sec of State Brian Kemp(now governor of GA) for doing his job and purging the voter roles of people that had not voted I believe in seven years.  This was after attempting to contact them by mail for them to confirm their voter registration, and having no response, they were deleted from the rolls.
I am sure the numbers of people on the rolls in PA that no longer belong exceed one million.  She cries that he removed minority voters from the rolls.  Pure idiotic nonsense.  It is idiots like Abrams that do damage to America with everything they do.

She is just one more lying rotten lawyer, whose self importance is paramount.  America just does not need more lawyers running anything in this country.  We need to break away from lawyers running things.  My experience is that they are grossly incompetent in almost everything they do.  Lying is their only skill, and I am tired of it.

I will not vote for a Democommie, and I will not vote for anyone with a law degree.  Cretins, every last one of them.