Author Topic: 46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Absolute Gibberish (VIDEO)  (Read 795 times)

rangerrebew

46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Absolute Gibberish (VIDEO)

by DCWhispers | May 19, 2020 | DC Whispers

Anyone still saying there is not something seriously wrong with Joe Biden’s cognitive abilities is not paying attention.
Here is a montage of the Democrat presidential candidate proving time and time again he’s slipping big time. He even struggles with repeating longtime far-left talking points that he’s been saying for decades. Now, he can hardly say them at all even when reading from notes.

It’s enough to make one feel sorry for the guy and more than enough to know there’s no way he should be running for POTUS.

Check it out…

https://dcwhispers.com/46-minutes-of-joe-biden-talking-absolute-gibberish-video/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: 46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Absolute Gibberish (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 10:55:02 pm »
The powers-that-be who run the democrat-communist party aren't stupid.
They look at ol' white Joe's gibberish and see the same things that we see.
They know he can never be a functioning president.

It makes me wonder, "what are they thinking?"
What's their plan...?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 11:48:04 pm »
The powers-that-be who run the democrat-communist party aren't stupid.
They look at ol' white Joe's gibberish and see the same things that we see.
They know he can never be a functioning president.

It makes me wonder, "what are they thinking?"
What's their plan...?
The most common theory is the age old switcharoo trick. They will let Biden take the heat until the very last minute. Then he will unceremoniously resign. And the real candidate will step in at the last minute without having to campaign, or raise money, or debate, or go through the months of scrutiny. It is a bait-and-switch scam. One of the oldest scams known to man.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 11:54:34 pm »
The most common theory is the age old switcharoo trick. They will let Biden take the heat until the very last minute. Then he will unceremoniously resign. And the real candidate will step in at the last minute without having to campaign, or raise money, or debate, or go through the months of scrutiny. It is a bait-and-switch scam. One of the oldest scams known to man.

You are absolutely correct. It’s a scenario that is practically an open secret at this point. Democrat politicos are evil, but they are not stupid.

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 03:28:18 am »
Biden has advanced dementia

If he was not such a repulsive person ..I would feel bad for him

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 04:57:58 am »

Hard to believe that the Democrats keep going along with it.  If he did win he would not run the country.  The VP would.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 07:56:42 am »
Yes we will get a Pure Stalinist women to run the country
Biden is just an “empty suit “

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 12:14:24 pm »
Yes we will get a Pure Stalinist women to run the country
Biden is just an “empty suit “

...On top of that, his suit’s at the cleaners.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 12:57:34 pm »
Hard to believe that the Democrats keep going along with it.  If he did win he would not run the country.  The VP would.
Or his wife.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 01:06:21 pm »

I've been thinking that since Day 1.  Watch for a summertime surprise, where Joe Biden heroically steps down for health reasons.  There's a lot of buzz around VEEP pick right now, and I think that is the MSM vetting the populus for best options.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 02:32:02 pm »
I've been thinking that since Day 1.  Watch for a summertime surprise, where Joe Biden heroically steps down for health reasons.  There's a lot of buzz around VEEP pick right now, and I think that is the MSM vetting the populus for best options.
The only 'surprise' would be if this imbecile actually manages to make it to the election.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 07:05:15 pm »
I tell you all, Biden is merely a placeholder.  The PLAN, the CLINTON PLAN for two years now, was for her to be the nominee.  Every decision being made is for her benefit.  The delay of the convention reduces the time she has to campaign.  She can handle 2.5 months better than 3.5 months.

And she has a good shot at beating Trump.  She need only do two things.  Campaign in six states, literally live in them, and have 2-3 planks for the little people, the working/middle class.  Last election she had nothing.  Literally.

If she takes some of Trump's platform, she can beat him at his own game.  Promise massive efforts at creating jobs in the USA, where Trump has destroyed jobs.  She can beat him up on this big time.  Trump promised to end H1-b Visas in 2016, then flip flopped after meeting the power brokers in tech after taking office. 

Beat Trump at his own game and indicate she will bring certain industries back to the USA from China, i.e. all pharma, all DOD manufacturing, etc  JOBS.  She emphasizes JOBS, she gets a listen by Independents.

Could be a double woman ticket on the Democommie side.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 07:18:04 pm »
I tell you all, Biden is merely a placeholder.  The PLAN, the CLINTON PLAN for two years now, was for her to be the nominee.  Every decision being made is for her benefit.  The delay of the convention reduces the time she has to campaign.  She can handle 2.5 months better than 3.5 months.

And she has a good shot at beating Trump.  She need only do two things.  Campaign in six states, literally live in them, and have 2-3 planks for the little people, the working/middle class.  Last election she had nothing.  Literally.

If she takes some of Trump's platform, she can beat him at his own game.  Promise massive efforts at creating jobs in the USA, where Trump has destroyed jobs.  She can beat him up on this big time.  Trump promised to end H1-b Visas in 2016, then flip flopped after meeting the power brokers in tech after taking office. 

Beat Trump at his own game and indicate she will bring certain industries back to the USA from China, i.e. all pharma, all DOD manufacturing, etc  JOBS.  She emphasizes JOBS, she gets a listen by Independents.

I agree with you; Biden is merely going to be a placeholder, but I disagree that it's going to be Clinton.  She's a has been and she's been unable to draw a crowd of any decent size and her health isn't going to hold up.  I'm expecting Michael Obama or Beto O'Rourke....OR maybe even Mittens crossing over.  Whoever it is, they're going to be much more appealing than Clinton.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 07:19:43 pm »

Any man who would vote for a double woman DEMOCRAT ticket should have his testicles and brains recalled.

A double women conservative republican ticket would be a different matter altogether.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 07:26:27 pm »

Clearly. I've been around many people with Alzheimer's. He has the same inflection in his voice even.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 07:38:17 pm »
Libertybelle...
I agree with you; Biden is merely going to be a placeholder, but I disagree that it's going to be Clinton.  She's a has been and she's been unable to draw a crowd of any decent size and her health isn't going to hold up.  I'm expecting Michael Obama or Beto O'Rourke....OR maybe even Mittens crossing over.  Whoever it is, they're going to be much more appealing than Clinton.

Clinton is not a has been.  She is in almost every news cycle.  Is that the presence of a has been?  No way! She did not draw a crowd in 2016.  She got 2.9 million MORE VOTES than Trump.  Fact is, she is a viable candidate, far more than any other Dem. 

And her holding up.  She is not campaigning for one year+, it is 2.5 months, and she can handle that, particularly if she focuses on six states.  She can do that. 

Michelle Obama, never.  Most of my friends who are also African American, they despise Obama, and most are liberal folks.  So, I think that would carry over to his supposed wife.  One just yesterday, a staunch Sanders supporter said, "Obama did nothing for my people".  Michelle would not fare well, I do not care what polls say.  Polls are about as meaningful as used TP.

And Beto O'Rourke?  You can't be serious!  He could not beat Ted Cruz.  Let me remind you, Trump spanked Cruz in 2016, and Cruz beat O'Rourke.  O'Rourke is a felon, I can just see Trump having fun with him as the candidate.  O'Rourke is a fine example of why the Dems should be called the Delusional Party.

And Mittens...that f*&^stick has gone about as far as he could ever hope to go.  The Mormons will continue to return that POS again and again.  He is like psoriasis, a pain in the *ss, that causes discomfort and accomplishes nothing.

It will be:

TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020