Author Topic: Palestinian president declares end to all agreements with Israel and US  (Read 591 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News  May 20, 2020 Tribune News Service - Arab News

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas declared on Tuesday an end to all agreements signed with Israel and the United States.

The president made the announcement during an emergency meeting in Ramallah to discuss Israel’s plans to annex parts of the occupied West Bank.

He said the decision included security agreements with Israel, including those set out in the Oslo Accords signed in 1993.

“The Palestine Liberation Organization and the State of Palestine are absolved, as of today, of all the agreements and understandings with the American and Israeli governments and of all the obligations based on these understandings and agreements, including the security ones,” Abbas said.

The dramatic announcement comes as Israel prepares to annex parts of the occupied West Bank in a stance adopted by a new coalition government sworn in Sunday.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/05/palestinian-president-declares-end-to-all-agreements-with-israel-and-us/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fine with me.
What "agreements" did the palestinians ever live up to, anyway...?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Fine with me.
What "agreements" did the palestinians ever live up to, anyway...?
Only ones that put money in their hands and then only til they got the money.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nothing like giving Israel the green light to roll in and take care of the Palestinian problem.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is enshrined in Islam as a tenent to lie to enemies and to break truces and agreements. Not just the so called palestinians, but all Muslims will always break any 'agreement' they make with an Infidel. Agreements with Infidels are never considered to be valid at all anyway under Islamic Law.

Only fools and liberals expect a Muslim to keep an agreement. In Islam, negotiations are only a delaying tactic to build up forces, weapons, and ammunition. They are never meant to be real.

The only way to form a truce with a Muslim nation is to crush them to the point that they can no longer fight. Because if they have the ability to wage war of any kind, they always will in every case. Regardless of any promises or documents they sign, which they consider to be invalid anyway.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 07:13:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Americans tell lies!

https://imgur.com/OqugrEF
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:32:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mortarman

A lot of pro-muzzie Libtards say that Israel should return to the borders of 1966. With that I heartily agree, as long as it is the borders as they were determined on June 11, 1966.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Quasar44

Good then Israel will expand the settlements since they never wanted peace

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The palestinians are their own worst enemies.  Frankly, when they attack Israel, and it is coming, the Israelis need to totally vanquish the palestinians.  VANQUISH, nothing less.