Author Topic: Kamala Harris Submits Resolution Condemning ‘Wuhan Virus’ as ‘Anti-Asian’  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 20 May 2020

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) is pressing a resolution “condemning all forms of anti-Asian sentiment as related to COVID–19,” including the phrase “Wuhan Virus.”

The former presidential candidate recently introduced S.Res. 580, a resolution calling on public officials to “condemn and denounce anti-Asian sentiment, racism, discrimination, and religious intolerance related to COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019), and to call on federal law enforcement officials, working with state and local officials, to take specified steps.”

According to the resolution’s summary, federal officials should “expeditiously investigate and document all credible reports of hate crimes and incidents and threats against the Asian-American and Pacific Islander community, and investigate and prosecute perpetrators.” The measure also “recommits” the U.S. to its role in building inclusive, tolerant societies by “prioritizing language access and inclusivity in communication practices.”

The resolution particularly takes aim at the descriptors like the “Chinese Virus,” “Wuhan Virus,” and “Kung-flu,” contending that they constitute “anti-Asian terminology.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/20/kamala-harris-submits-resolution-condemning-wuhan-virus-as-anti-asian/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Truth is the enemy of Liberals.
Liberals are the enemy of truth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
 *****rollingeyes*****  She actually ran for president.  Well the Presidency is about entertainment.  She is entertaining...….
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She'll get >40 Rat Senators to sign on.  These people have no soul, and yet they get elected because of Republicans who can't find that 100% candidate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
She'll get >40 Rat Senators to sign on.  These people have no soul, and yet they get elected because of Republicans who can't find that 100% candidate.

Snark!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.