Author Topic: Sweden's top INFECTIOUS DISEASE EXPERT says lockdowns aren't based on science  (Read 1216 times)

Offline roamer_1

The best example of this is Einstein and his theory of relativity. He was working as a patent clerk when he wrote it because no university would hire him.

That's right.

As far as your sasquatch track goes all I can say is if you catch one you will make a fortune.

No I would not. Not till they want you to believe it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

And that is the reason I'm beginning to get testy. The dang media reports that swing one way and then the other on all things. Sweden all well...no, no Sweden has the worst cases in Europe. Same with the US reporting.  Don't wear a mask...wear a mask. We have it under control...no we don't and on and on.

And today they walked back that the virus was easily spread by touching contaminated surfaces.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-now-says-coronavirus-does-not-spread-easily-via-contaminated-surfaces

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It isn't scientific. If it were, then history would have other examples as such. This is a NEW thing. It is a social manipulation based in fear. And believe me, if they can scare you into compliance, be assured, there is more of that to come.

Exactly it.  They want to portray fear.  Even the president is doing it and people are cheering.  By announcing he is taking the drug he is saying we can be safer by taking a drug even though we don't need it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Exactly it.  They want to portray fear.  Even the president is doing it and people are cheering.  By announcing he is taking the drug he is saying we can be safer by taking a drug even though we don't need it.
WOW, once again a great big veer to the left off the post topic.     

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
WOW, once again a great big veer to the left off the post topic.     

Driver failed to "...turn the wheel into the direction of the skid"    LOL!      :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald