Author Topic: Washington Post Roundly Mocked For ‘Bizarre’ Stacey Abrams Profile Comparing Her To ‘A Runway Superm  (Read 984 times)

rangerrebew

Washington Post Roundly Mocked For ‘Bizarre’ Stacey Abrams Profile Comparing Her To ‘A Runway Supermodel’

Shelby Talcott
Media Reporter
May 17, 2020 4:28 PM ET

The Washington Post was mocked after publishing a dramatic profile of former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams on May 14.

WaPo’s profile includes a long description comparing Abrams, who has been pitching herself as Joe Biden’s running mate pick, to “a runway supermodel.” It is titled “The Power of Stacey Abrams” and claims Abrams “has moved quickly to political prominence.”

The article also says that “whether or not she’s chosen as Biden’s running mate,” Abrams “has moved into a unique space in American politics.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/17/washington-post-mocked-stacey-abrams-profile/

rangerrebew

Maybe on the "The fat ugly sow I married" she could be a runway model.  But only if they reinforced the stage. :tongue2:

Offline PeteS in CA

Corporeally, she's more like 3 or 4 "runway supermodels".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Personally, I don’t give a hoot about the size of her body. It’s her vacuous brain pan that concerns me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Personally, I don’t give a hoot about the size of her body. It’s her vacuous brain pan that concerns me.

I like her Al Gore-like inability to admit defeat.  Very attractive. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

It's true Abrams has moved into a unique space in American politics.

rangerrebew

She can't move on.  Remember when she said democrats never lose?  Well that means she's the governor of
Ga. in exile, kind of like Charlie DeGaulle was for France. :pigs fly:

Offline roamer_1

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Let me guess, she's also an "austere religious scholar," too.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

She can't move on.  Remember when she said democrats never lose?  Well that means she's the governor of
Ga. in exile, kind of like Charlie DeGaulle was for France. :pigs fly:

In case someone hasn't yet noticed, the rats no longer feel bound by free and fair elections. They have staged their coup, but apparently many people aren't paying attention.

Offline goatprairie

Well, she moved everything else out when she moved in.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Biden is biding his time to see which "card" will play best come election time. Abrams is the "Race Card" but can she play other cards in the deck as well, or is she a one card horse? Today's women need to be able to play the deck... The "V" card, the "Class Envy" and not lose the middle ground.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 07:41:17 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden is biding his time to see which "card" will play best come election time. Abrams is the "Race Card" but can she play other cards in the deck as well, or is she a one card horse? Today's women need to be able to play the deck... The "V" card, the "Class Envy" and not lose the middle ground.

It's amusing to watch them have to decide which cards are worth the most.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

One of these years the Dems are going to get the black, crippled, transgendered dwarf they've been looking for as the perfect candidate. I wouldn't discount them trying to nominate an illegal alien with those characteristics.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've noticed this 'model' thing more and more lately, specifically with Michelle Obama. A couple of weeks ago, just out of the blue, the Leftist periodicals started talking about how 'good looking' and 'beautiful' she is. Saying that Republicans were jealous because Michelle was 'better looking' than Melania. Now remember, they are talking about an unconfirmed 'woman' who was widely called Sasquatch and Wookiee when she was in the White House because of her grotesquely larger features and her awkward, ungainly, comportment and composure. Now suddenly, she is a beauty like Helen of Troy according to the Leftist media.

Now this with Abrams being a 'runway model'? It defies common sense. But why? Why this sudden obsession with beauty. I think Melania has gotten under their skin. They cannot stand how beautiful, sophisticated, and composed she is. So now, they are attempting to create an unreal fake reality to compete with her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've noticed this 'model' thing more and more lately, specifically with Michelle Obama. A couple of weeks ago, just out of the blue, the Leftist periodicals started talking about how 'good looking' and 'beautiful' she is. Saying that Republicans were jealous because Michelle was 'better looking' than Melania. Now remember, they are talking about an unconfirmed 'woman' who was widely called Sasquatch and Wookiee when she was in the White House because of her grotesquely larger features and her awkward, ungainly, comportment and composure. Now suddenly, she is a beauty like Helen of Troy according to the Leftist media.

Now this with Abrams being a 'runway model'? It defies common sense. But why? Why this sudden obsession with beauty. I think Melania has gotten under their skin. They cannot stand how beautiful, sophisticated, and composed she is. So now, they are attempting to create an unreal fake reality to compete with her.

RU kidding mee?  The fluff media was gushing all over themselves adoring that Son of a Robinson's fab looks.  How many Vogue covers did she get?  I don't think Melania Trump has had even one. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

The fat is in her head, too. And that is reason for concern.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A Runway Model, alright.
It better be rated for one of these...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

It's related. Her body probably ate her brain.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34