Author Topic: Sen. Mike Lee says Nancy Pelosi's '$3 trillion wish list' has no chance of passing the Senate  (Read 542 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
(video @ link) --

Sen. Mike Lee says Nancy Pelosi's '$3 trillion wish list' has no chance of passing the Senate

https://news.yahoo.com/sen-mike-lee-says-nancy-033034433.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dear God, I hope he is right.  :0001:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Oh this bill won't pass.  But you can be sure some kind of spending spree bill will ultimately be passed.  This is a major election year and neither party wants to be portrayed as stingy and heartless.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The buzz is that Pelosi doesn't want it passed. She deliberately poisoned it specifically so it could never pass.

She wants to hang a 'stimulus failure' around Trump's neck as if he is the problem with getting money to businesses which need it.

I don't think it is working. Most thinking people know that Pelosi poured poison in the soup. She is proving that she and the Democrats want as much carnage and chaos as they can possibly cause. Democrats do not care one bit about people losing their jobs and businesses. In fact, they love it. Because they believe, incorrectly in my opinion, that it will work against Trump and Republicans. The fact is this will damage the Democrats very strongly next election. Even Democrats are sick of Democrats politicking every single issue regardless of the damage it causes to the American people.

A Martian landing on Earth today would certainly believe that Democrats consider all of America, Left and Right to be their enemy, and they are out to destroy it. There is a lot of truth to that.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:30:45 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wish Mitch would call a press conference and shred the entire document in front of the press without saying a word, then leave.

Message given.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dear God, I hope he is right.  :0001:

@Smokin Joe

It really doesn't matter if it passes or not because it serves it's purpose by merely being put up for vote and voted down.

The message sent is "Bad Orange Man" wants you to die of disease and starvation,so you had better vote Dim or be forced to eat your puppies and kittens!"

It's all about convincing the retards to vote Dim by convincing them they are all going to die if they don't.

Not only die,but die without HBO,heat,AC,food stamps,and free medicine and doctors bills.

The "Bad Orange Man" crowd should be proud of the company they keep. It raises their maturity level several points,and MAY keep them from stamping their little feets and holding their breath until they turn blue after Trump is re-elected.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 01:25:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The buzz is that Pelosi doesn't want it passed. She deliberately poisoned it specifically so it could never pass.

She wants to hang a 'stimulus failure' around Trump's neck as if he is the problem with getting money to businesses which need it.

@240B

Don't kid yourself. She would have to change her depends if it were passed because she would soil herself with glee as she ran over small children in her limo to get to a press conference where she could take the credit for it happening.

I don't think it is working. Most thinking people know that Pelosi poured poison in the soup. She is proving that she and the Democrats want as much carnage and chaos as they can possibly cause.

Of course they do. Everybody knows this,even most of the feebs that vote Dim. They don't care about it. The only things they care about is all the "free stuff" they will get without having to do all that icky "work" stuff.

Democrats do not care one bit about people losing their jobs and businesses. In fact, they love it.

They love it because chaos that leads to the collapse of the system is the only way they will get 'murikans to vote for Communism/Globalism.

Because they believe, incorrectly in my opinion, that it will work against Trump and Republicans.

I hope you are right,but doubt it. Besides the typical Dim "I want more free stuff!" anti-American voters,you have the "Bad Orange Man" cretins who refuse to compromise their brain farts for the good of the country,because they are "pure of heart". They are doing everything they CAN do to make sure Trump won't be re-elected because they dream of going back to a world of no government at all.

The fact is this will damage the Democrats very strongly next election. Even Democrats are sick of Democrats politicking every single issue regardless of the damage it causes to the American people.

See the above.The Dims have new allies. They even have some/a lot/whothehellknowshowmany of the Bible Thumpers who don't give a damn if the country collapses and falls into anarchy and then a police state as long as it was because Bad Orange Man was removed from office for having sex with women he wasn't married to. After all,even GAWD hates him.

There is a lot of truth to that.
A Martian landing on Earth today would certainly believe that Democrats consider all of America, Left and Right to be their enemy,......

America herself is their enemy because ALL free nations stand in the way of the creation of "WorldWideGovernment,Inc",a world of elite masters and slaves,where the population is controlled both by mandatory abortions for the servant classes,and total domination of goods and services.

There will be two classes of people in the New World Order,masters and servants. With fewer people at the top needing and using resources,there will be fewer workers needed,and this means fewer people to provide goods and services for. Which in the end,means a MUCH lower world population,resulting in less pollution due to less manufacturing.

Less manufacturing means fewer workers are needed.

I think we can all see where this leads.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 01:58:06 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@240B

Don't kid yourself. She would have to change her depends if it were passed because she would soil herself with glee as she ran over small children in her limo to get to a press conference where she could take the credit for it happening.

Of course they do. Everybody knows this,even most of the feebs that vote Dim. They don't care about it. The only things they care about is all the "free stuff" they will get without having to do all that icky "work" stuff.

They love it because chaos that leads to the collapse of the system is the only way they will get 'murikans to vote for Communism/Globalism.

I hope you are right,but doubt it. Besides the typical Dim "I want more free stuff!" anti-American voters,you have the "Bad Orange Man" cretins who refuse to compromise their brain farts for the good of the country,because they are "pure of heart". They are doing everything they CAN do to make sure Trump won't be re-elected because they dream of going back to a world of no government at all.

See the above.The Dims have new allies. They even have some/a lot/whothehellknowshowmany of the Bible Thumpers who don't give a damn if the country collapses and falls into anarchy and then a police state as long as it was because Bad Orange Man was removed from office for having sex with women he wasn't married to. After all,even GAWD hates him.

There is a lot of truth to that.
America herself is their enemy because ALL free nations stand in the way of the creation of "WorldWideGovernment,Inc",a world of elite masters and slaves,where the population is controlled both by mandatory abortions for the servant classes,and total domination of goods and services.

There will be two classes of people in the New World Order,masters and servants. With fewer people at the top needing and using resources,there will be fewer workers needed,and this means fewer people to provide goods and services for. Which in the end,means a MUCH lower world population,resulting in less pollution due to less manufacturing.

Less manufacturing means fewer workers are needed.

I think we can all see where this leads.

Passing these ridiculous spending bills is a win-win for the House rats. If it becomes law leftists constituencies get their dough, if it gets shot down they scream about the 'other side' denying the little guy his daily bread. None of them plan on being around when the walls come down, and if their are they'll just don their Fidel outfits and take advantage of that, too.

Same old crap.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:10:28 pm by skeeter »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It won't pass the Senate, but I'm sure they have their own bill; they can't appear heartless during an election year.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.