Author Topic: Tapper: Trump’s ‘Deranged and Indecent’ Smears of Rivals ‘Unmoored from Reality’  (Read 346 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 17 May 2020

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” host Jake Tapper said President Donald Trump and his team were attacking his critics with “deranged and indecent” attacks “unmoored from reality.”

In a clip, former President Barack Obama said, “More than anything, this pandemic has fully, finally torn back the curtain on the idea that so many of the folks in charge know what they’re doing. A lot of them aren’t even pretending to be in charge.”

Tapper said, “The criticism from Obama comes at a time when President Trump and his team are launching an unprecedented smear campaign against any rival. Leveling wild and false allegations against critics in the media and political rivals that range from bizarre false conspiracy theories to spreading false allegations of pedophilia to even suggesting one TV anchor committed murder. These smear campaigns are unmoored from reality. They’re deranged and indecent and seem designed to distract from us from this horrific health and economic crisis.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/17/tapper-trumps-deranged-and-indecent-smears-of-rivals-unmoored-from-reality/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

When someone else looks to you to be unmoored from reality its prudent to check your own moorings.

Offline EdinVA

A lot of them aren’t even pretending to be in charge

:silly: :silly:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Jake Tapper is a tool on his best day.  I can't stand him.

The destruction of the USA is at the core of the globalists.  As long as this is their mission, I say indict, convict, and dispatch every last one of them. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis