Author Topic: Obama and Me: How I Knew Obama Was a Bad Guy Before Anyone Else Wayne Allyn Root  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama and Me: How I Knew Obama Was a Bad Guy Before Anyone Else
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: May 17, 2020 12:01 AM

I've been writing about "Obama the bad guy" for many years. I was the first to name former President Barack Obama the head of the Obama crime family. I coined the phrase "Obamagate" to describe his reign of crimes against candidate and then President Donald J. Trump.

Obama's public persona was always a scam. I knew the real Obama -- way before anyone else caught on.

Take the Slate magazine column published days ago by a liberal hack and Obama apologist. He sounded the usual liberal talking points: There is no Obamagate. There is no scandal. It's a conservative conspiracy.

Then this liberal named names and called conservatives liars: Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and yours truly.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2020/05/17/obama-and-me-how-i-knew-obama-was-a-bad-guy-before-anyone-else-n2568928
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34