Author Topic: ‘If It Saves Just One Life’: Layoffs Start to Hit Media and Suddenly They Notice the Problem  (Read 570 times)

rangerrebew

‘If It Saves Just One Life’: Layoffs Start to Hit Media and Suddenly They Notice the Problem

Posted at 10:42 am on May 16, 2020 by Nick Arama

Americans have gone through a lot with the Wuhan coronavirus.

But not just because of people who got the virus or died. Also because of the reaction to the virus, with lockdowns causing over 30 million to lose their jobs.

A lot of the liberal media has mocked the people protesting to open up the economy again, not seeming to understand how many families are affected, may have lost their business or their life’s work, and who are desperate to feed their families. On top of all that, the incredibly arbitrary orders of draconian governors and local officials, like Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, has further stoked the anger of Americans.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/05/16/838234/

Offline cato potatoe

When does the advertising revenue evaporate from the mainstream outlets?  That can't be far away. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well they seem to have it the way they want it.  People relying on the government.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
..."It’s fair to say that many in the public were not feeling a great deal of sympathy for the media after feeling like the media had been stoking the situation and had no concern previously for all the people out of work.....

Definitely not feeling any sympathy for the media; none whatsoever.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.