Author Topic: On shutting down Sullivan’s circus  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
On shutting down Sullivan’s circus
« on: May 16, 2020, 02:56:39 pm »
 Posted on May 15, 2020 by Paul Mirengoff in Flynn prosecution
On shutting down Sullivan’s circus

In light of Judge Sullivan’s bizarre orders in the Flynn prosecution, there is talk about the possibility of filing a petition with the court of appeals seeking to have it pull the plug on the Flynn proceedings. However, I don’t think the D.C. Circuit would grant such a petition, and I question whether, at this stage, it should.

The problem is that Sullivan hasn’t ruled one way or the other on the government’s motion to dismiss the case against Gen. Flynn. Technically, all he has done is ask for briefing from outside parties on the question of whether he should grant the motion.

Sullivan shouldn’t have asked for outside help. He should have done his own research, if necessary, and granted the motion without further ado. However, I doubt that this is the kind of error a court of appeals would, or should, correct on a petition.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/05/on-shutting-down-sullivans-circus.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: On shutting down Sullivan’s circus
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 03:23:01 pm »
FTA:

However, this was after the district court denied the parties’ DPA motion. In the Flynn case, Sullivan has yet to rule. Only after he does might an appeals court be receptive to intervening .

So, Sullivan can keep this alive through the election by simply failing to act?  I don't think this is good policy, either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 04:42:05 pm »
The circus is the purpose. A sentence can be appealed. Protracted proceedings are Sullivan's lawfare against Flynn.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 05:13:50 pm »
The circus is the purpose. A sentence can be appealed. Protracted proceedings are Sullivan's lawfare against Flynn.

I think everybody will wait and see, and if the Judge is obviously stalling there will be a Writ of Mandamus filed in the 10th well before the election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 06:15:53 pm »
I think everybody will wait and see, and if the Judge is obviously stalling there will be a Writ of Mandamus filed in the 10th well before the election.
If?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2020, 06:21:12 pm »
If?

I'm engaging a legal fiction...he'll stall until his Masters tell him to move.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 06:22:12 pm »
FTA:

So, Sullivan can keep this alive through the election by simply failing to act?  I don't think this is good policy, either.

The left doesn't care about policy.  This is about power and control.  And yes if he can...Sullivan will try to string this out through November.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!