Author Topic: The other secrets inside Grenell’s satchel are the key to the biggest political scandal in US histor  (Read 141 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 15, 2020
The other secrets inside Grenell’s satchel are the key to the biggest political scandal in US history
By Thomas Lifson

That satchel that Acting DNI Ric Grenell personally delivered to the Department of Justice on May 7, 2020 was far too big for just a list of the 39 Obama administration officials, including his chief of staff and ambassador to Italy.  Those higher ups have been exposed as requesting the unmasking of General Flynn. But there must have been a lot more inside, and that material was voluminous to require a briefcase-sized container, and that is the key to exposing the real extent of the spy operation that President Obama carried out on his political enemies, and the unmasking of General Michael Fynn is just the tip of the iceberg.

That is the basic message of this long and fascinating post by retired naval officer J.E. Dyer at Liberty Unyielding. I urge those who take a keen interest in the subject to read the whole thing, for it is full of technical points and complexities, but I will offer my own perspective on the thesis advanced by Ms. Dyer, who tweets under the name OptimisticCon. The post was sent to me by a counterintelligence professional who noted that it reinforced the point I made yesterday:

The unmasking of the unmaskers of General Flynn's telephone call is the camel's nose under the tent of the Obama administration's conspiracy to sabotage the incoming Trump administration, using the vast resources of the federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies using Deep State operatives within them.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/the_emotheremsecrets_inside_grenells_satchel_are_the_key_to_the_biggest_political_scandal_in_us_history.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34