Author Topic: Mandatory coronavirus vaccination looming on the horizon  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mandatory coronavirus vaccination looming on the horizon
« on: May 16, 2020, 02:34:45 pm »
May 16, 2020
Mandatory coronavirus vaccination looming on the horizon
By Peter Barry Chowka

The reports during the past two days that President Trump has engaged the military in a project called Operation Warp Speed to fast track a Covid-19 vaccine – which is being compared to the World War Two Manhattan Project to develop a nuclear weapon – feels like the final blow. It has taken the wind out of my sails that America can be made great – aka pre-coronavirus panic – ever again.

President Trump’s promise of a vaccine yesterday implies words like mandate, monitoring, and immunity passports. Contact tracing and tens of thousands of new government workers to spy on and enforce compliance with that unproven strategy which came out of nowhere last month were bad enough. Now we have the next and possibly the final chapter: A new medical mandate enforced by the military that will make Obamacare’s onerous individual health insurance mandate seem like child’s play.

There are those of us – millions of us, actually – who have refused to take the annual flu vaccine and any of the other fashionable immunizations that are hyped and sold to us by the medical industrial complex and the mainstream media. When one looks closely, including into the scientific literature itself, there is just too little or no proof at all that most vaccines, including the annual vaunted flu shot, actually do any good – and/or are worth the potential dangers and the costs to personal health that lurk within all of them. The few exceptions for an adult might include something like a tetanus shot after a skin-breaking accident.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/mandatory_coronavirus_vaccination_looming_on_the_horizon.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mandatory coronavirus vaccination looming on the horizon
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 02:41:14 pm »
To borrow a phrase from a friend; I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 10:25:13 pm »
So long as the vaccine appears to be safe and effective, I'm game.

It may not be "mandatory" by law, but... without your "vaccination card" one may be barred from some things. Public schools, certainly. Probably most private schools as well.

I can see access denied to public buildings without "the card" as well -- local, county, state, federal.

Want to vote? You may need your card (and we ain't talkin' about ID).

Private businesses?
"No shirt, no shoes, no vaccination... no service..."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 12:07:30 am »
Nope nope nope. Not taking it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 12:40:50 am »
Thanks...I'll pass.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 08:41:09 am »
Not a single chance in hell.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 12:24:55 pm »
To borrow a phrase from a friend; I WILL NOT COMPLY!!

I have never had a flu shot.  My biggest bout with the flu was in 1976, when I was 28 years old, (probably Swine Flu) and I have never had anything like that again.  I will not comply either. 

Offline dancer

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2020, 12:37:02 pm »
"A new medical mandate enforced by the military that will make Obamacare’s onerous individual health insurance mandate seem like child’s play."

It isn't a mandate and the military isn't going to give you the shot.  Simple logistics.  The military will not be forcing you to take the vaccine.

Trump himself stated that some people probably would not want to take the vaccine.

Looks like another site is headed downhill.  What this author said is #fakenews.  He blatantly lied. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2020, 12:47:01 pm »
ARMSLIST - For Sale: I Will Not Comply (stickers)
In the military since 19yrs old, I had dozens of vaccinations. Been vaccinated for diseases no one has ever heard of. They would line up the whole platoon in our underwear and we would go from station to station getting shots. Sometimes four or five at time.

As such, I have never been sick. The only sickness I have regularly is a hangover. My god man, if they would invent a vaccine for that, I would take two.

I hope they test for antibodies first. Pretty sure I've already had COVID-19 and recovered on my own. Had all the symptoms for it as they are described. And it went away. My smorgasbord of vaccines, and blood alcohol-(disinfectant) level of 2.5, likely wiped it out.

If they test me for antibodies first, which I'm pretty sure I have, then I would consider it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.