Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘Vaccine or No Vaccine, We’re Back’  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 15 May 2020

President Donald Trump said at the Rose Garden press conference on Friday that the United States will continue working speedily to develop a coronavirus vaccine but that it was time to reopen the country.

“I just want to make something clear: it’s very important, vaccine or no vaccine, we’re back,” Trump said.

The president recalled that America successfully went through the Spanish flu in 1913 and built an immunity to the virus.

“You fight through it, and people sometimes, I guess we don’t know exactly yet, but it looks like you become immune, at least for a short while and maybe for life,” Trump said.

The president also said the virus will go away eventually.

“It’ll go away at some point. It will go away. It may flare up, and it may not flare up. We’ll have to see what happens, but if it doesn’t flare up, we’ll have to put out the fire,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/15/donald-trump-vaccine-no-vaccine-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Charlie Spiering 15 May 2020

President Donald Trump said at the Rose Garden press conference on Friday that the United States will continue working speedily to develop a coronavirus vaccine but that it was time to reopen the country.

“I just want to make something clear: it’s very important, vaccine or no vaccine, we’re back,” Trump said.

The president recalled that America successfully went through the Spanish flu in 1913 and built an immunity to the virus.

“You fight through it, and people sometimes, I guess we don’t know exactly yet, but it looks like you become immune, at least for a short while and maybe for life,” Trump said.

The president also said the virus will go away eventually.

“It’ll go away at some point. It will go away. It may flare up, and it may not flare up. We’ll have to see what happens, but if it doesn’t flare up, we’ll have to put out the fire,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/15/donald-trump-vaccine-no-vaccine-back/

Hopefully in a month or two, we'll be able to see another massive Trump rally!   :patriot:   After all this pandemic stuff and leftist bull crap ... I need one. (I definitely never thought I'd say that).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:25:04 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hopefully in a month or two, we'll be able to see another massive Trump rally!   :patriot:   After all this pandemic stuff and leftist bull crap ... I need one. (I definitely never thought I'd say that).

Folks are itching for a rally @libertybele   :laugh:

Donald J. Trump
✔  @realDonaldTrump

Such a wonderful reception yesterday in Pennsylvania. Thank you! #MAGA

12:10 PM - 15 May 2020

I'm jealous...There's a Trump Rally in Allentown Pennsylvania & I'm not there 🇺🇸@realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/2hpkTJqDqg— 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Miguelifornia ⭐⭐⭐ (@michaelbeatty3) May 14, 2020

Video at link: https://twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/statu...src=twsrc%5Etfw

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:33:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

Folks are itching for a rally @libertybele   :laugh:

Indeed.  The country needs one!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

We will, even if everyone has to wear a mask.

I think the economy will come back pretty strong, but unfortunately not all the businesses that closed will reopen.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home