Author Topic: Some evangelicals fear the 'mark of the beast' from a coronavirus vaccine  (Read 1655 times)

Online mountaineer

Just to be clear - are Christians now to be considered conspiracy theorists? (Sorry if I missed your earlier definition of CTist).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FDA halts Bill Gates coronavirus testing program
The Hill, May 15, 2020

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) halted a coronavirus testing program promoted by billionaire Bill Gates and Seattle health officials pending reviews.

The program sought to send test kits to the homes of people both healthy and sick to try to bring the country to the level of testing officials say is necessary before states can begin safely reopening. The program, which had already gone through thousands of tests, found dozens of cases that had been previously undiagnosed.

The Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN) said on its website that the FDA had asked it to pause testing while it receives additional authorizations but maintained its procedures are safe.

More:  https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/498104-fda-halts-bill-gates-coronavirus-testing-program

Have you seen this @mountaineer

Offline PeteS in CA

Just to be clear - are Christians now to be considered conspiracy theorists? (Sorry if I missed your earlier definition of CTist).

Here is my post in which I used "CTist". Please show me where I said Christians are CTists.

And 20 years ago people were saying that RFID were going to be the Mark of the Beast. Good thing for them the Mosaic Law's provisions for false prophets are not enforceable. "Potential" has become a favorite word for CTists when shown their claims are false, because it is vague and not susceptible to falsification.

Clearly I did not say or imply that Christians are CTists. I'd appreciate ideas I never posted not being attributed to me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Riiight... Just another brick in the wall.
All you need to say is 'immunity passport' and it's the same dang thing anyway.

HELL NO.

@roamer_1 I'm using the excuse it’s against my religion to get a tattoo.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1 I'm using the excuse it’s against my religion to get a tattoo.

@Gefn
Research what's in vaccines, their carriers, and medicine carriers generally... I can guarantee they ain't kosher.

Offline dancer

Though they are now calling it a "tattoo," Gates himself called it a digital marker.  He has also stated he wants it to be mandatory.  Christians have every right to be concerned.  I refuse to have any vaccine Gates is associated with.  Like his father, Gates is a eugenicist.  Here is a video of a speech he gave at a TED conference, where he talks about using vaccines and other methods to lower the population 10-15%:

https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/up-next

Attorney General William Barr told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Wednesday night that he was “very concerned” about billionaire Bill Gates’ apparent desire to have “digital certificates” to show if people have been vaccinated against viruses.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ag-barr-on-bill-gates-wanting-digital-vaccine-certificates-im-very-concerned-about-slippery-slope

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

ALL faiths are conspiracies. That's why they are called "faiths".

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Prove it.

@sneakypete

Speculations are not prophecy.
Prophets speak in the name of a god. When prophesying it is the words of the god, not the prophet.
So unless there is a claim as a prophet - A 'Thus sayeth the Lord' attached, it is not a prophecy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mountaineer

Oh that's coming, for sure. In fact, it's really already here. It just isn't subcutaneous yet. Mate the tracking of cellphones and autos, tracking of internet transactions and electronic banking, and electronic medical records, and we are already there, those of us that participate in all that...

All that's left is an incontrovertible ID - One that cannot be removed -

@roamer_1   @mountaineer

They don't even need that. ALL they need is the creation of a cashless society,where all payments and deposits are digital.

Once that happens,even a revolution is impossible because ALL the government has to do to shut you down is to have some GS-3 clerk in a financial center somewhere delete your account.

Suddenly,you not only no longer exist,you NEVER existed. You can't even pay for the phone call to the police to politely ask them if they will come pick you up.

I have no doubt there will be a special toll free number you can call,and then punch in your former ID number so the authorities can come get you,though. They won't want you wandering around the countryside,eating pets and  stealing food from people's designated living quarters.

Besides,it sends a message to anyone else tempted to be disobedient when they see "rebels" being picked up by the po-po and hauled off to labor camps.

Or maybe "reprocessing centers",depending on age,health,and strength.

HEY! Guard dogs gotta eat,too!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 01:48:36 pm by sneakypete »

Online roamer_1

@mountaineer

ALL faiths are conspiracies. That's why they are called "faiths".

@sneakypete

Nonsense. Faith is in the promises. Belief is in the proof.
And there is proof.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1   @mountaineer

They don't even need that. ALL they need is the creation of a cashless society,where all payments and deposits are digital.

Once that happens,even a revolution is impossible because ALL the government has to do to shut you down is to have some GS-3 clerk in a financial center somewhere delete your account.

Suddenly,you not only no longer exist,you NEVER existed. You can't even pay for the phone call to the police to politely ask them if they will come pick you up.

I have no doubt there will be a special toll free number you can call,and then punch in your former ID number so the authorities can come get you,though. They won't want you wandering around the countryside,eating pets and  stealing food from people's designated living quarters.

Besides,it sends a message to anyone else tempted to be disobedient when they see "rebels" being picked up by the po-po and hauled off to labor camps.

Or maybe "reprocessing centers",depending on age,health,and strength.

HEY! Guard dogs gotta eat,too!

Nah... I can already disappear. As long as there ain't a chip in my arm, I can function. In fact, I can probably do better that way. It's the tracking that puts a collar on me.

Offline Victoria33

@Gefn
Research what's in vaccines, their carriers, and medicine carriers generally... I can guarantee they ain't kosher.
@roamer_1

I have been worrying about this, what I should do.

I would take the vaccine but not with a tattoo or microchip, but doubt my doc will let me have it.  First, I am terribly allergic to any form of iodine and if that is in there, I can't have it.  A bit of iodine was put under skin of my right arm, and the iodine ate down into the flesh on the arm.  It was so deep it had to heal from the inside out.  So, if any form of iodine is there, can't take it.

Also, there is something in vaccines that turn my arm red, it swells and has fever in it.  Every time that happened, doctors said don't take another one.  When I had been in a flooded area in our subdivision many years ago, we were told to get a tetanus shot, so I did and arm swelled, turned red, had fever.  That doc said never have another one.

My doc won't give me a flu vaccine due to what has happened in the past with me.  Also would not give me a pneumonia shot, but a new pneumonia shot came out and he gave that one to me and there was no reaction.

I am 86 and need that vaccine when it comes out (w/o tattoo, chip), but am concerned what will be in it that will fight with whatever is in my body that rejects vaccines.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 02:16:12 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline The_Reader_David

My own thoughts on the Mark of the Beast:  It is clear from the description in the Apocalypse of St. John (I'm Orthodox, that's the proper name of the book) is that those who receive it will be incapable of repenting of the decision, and that having received it will be a source of torment in this life (as well as the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels).  A mere tattoo doesn't cut it -- one can repent of getting a tattoo and have it effaced.  A tracking chip doesn't either -- one can repent of getting one by taking a penknife to one's flesh and cutting it out.  Whatever the Mark turns out to be, it will have a neural interface -- otherwise it won't implement the impossibility of repentance, and a neural interface could readily provide torment in this life. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

I have been worrying about this, what I should do.

I would take the vaccine but not with a tattoo or microchip, but doubt my doc will let me have it.  First, I am terribly allergic to any form of iodine and if that is in there, I can't have it.  A bit of iodine was put under skin of my right arm, and the iodine ate down into the flesh on the arm.  It was so deep it had to heal from the inside out.  So, if any form of iodine is there, can't take it.

Also, there is something in vaccines that turn my arm red, it swells and has fever in it.  Every time that happened, doctors said don't take another one.  When I had been in a flooded area in our subdivision many years ago, we were told to get a tetanus shot, so I did and arm swelled, turned red, had fever.  That doc said never have another one.

My doc won't give me a flu vaccine due to what has happened in the past with me.  Also would not give me a pneumonia shot, but a new pneumonia shot came out and he gave that one to me and there was no reaction.

I am 86 and need that vaccine when it comes out (w/o tattoo, chip), but am concerned what will be in it that will fight with whatever is in my body that rejects vaccines.

@Victoria33

I haven't had a vaccine in decades. Other than childhood (polio) the only other vaccine I have had with regularity was tetanus... And I have not had that since I was tenty-five or thirty.

I have never had a flu shot. And I never will. Outside of whatever it is I have now (which docs can't even identify) I have had a robust health without all the scare-pills and freak-out shots. Without any of it, I never got sick - Still don't. 

How can it be, if that scare-ware is so very important, that I have spent all this time without any of it, without the least discomfort?

in fact, considering my polio like symptoms, I am very suspicious that what I have was given to me all those years ago.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 02:30:18 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Victoria33

My own thoughts on the Mark of the Beast: 
A mere tattoo doesn't cut it -- one can repent of getting a tattoo and have it effaced.  A tracking chip doesn't either -- one can repent of getting one by taking a penknife to one's flesh and cutting it out.  Whatever the Mark turns out to be, it will have a neural interface -- otherwise it won't implement the impossibility of repentance, and a neural interface could readily provide torment in this life.
@The_Reader_David

David, it is not a regular tattoo Gates has developed.  The tattoo with a type of chip, does not stay on the outer skin, it seeps under the skin and cannot be removed unless the flesh is cut out.   

According to Gates, when he was on CNN for at least thirty minutes or longer, he wants to build a building in every country that will vaccinate people for this virus and others as they are needed and the "item" put in their body will let authorities know if a person is "safe" to be around.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Prophets speak in the name of a god. When prophesying it is the words of the god, not the prophet.
So unless there is a claim as a prophet - A 'Thus sayeth the Lord' attached, it is not a prophecy.

@roamer_1

Yeah.......

Offline libertybele

@The_Reader_David

David, it is not a regular tattoo Gates has developed.  The tattoo with a type of chip, does not stay on the outer skin, it seeps under the skin and cannot be removed unless the flesh is cut out.   

According to Gates, when he was on CNN for at least thirty minutes or longer, he wants to build a building in every country that will vaccinate people for this virus and others as they are needed and the "item" put in their body will let authorities know if a person is "safe" to be around.

God help us!!  This obviously goes beyond a simple vaccine, which is why our military is being recruited to administer this; I think they know full well many are going to resist.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.