Author Topic: VIDEO: Leftist California city councilman physically attacks lockdown protesters, throws them down  (Read 735 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Leftist California city councilman physically attacks lockdown protesters, throws them down stairs
By Geller Report Staff - on May 13, 2020
Democrats: New Nazi Party

The tyrannical Democrats must go down hard in November. No rational American should support this party in anyway.

A California city councilman was cited for battery after video showed him pushing anti-lockdown protesters who had gathered outside his front door

By Business Insider, May 13, 2020

The president of the Fresno, California, city council was cited on three counts of misdemeanor battery on Tuesday after a confrontation with anti-lockdown protesters outside of his apartment.
        Video shows members of a conservative group called Frontline America knocking on Miguel Arias’ front door to ask him about the city’s coronavirus response.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/video-leftist-california-city-councilman-physically-attacks-him-lockdown-protesters-throws-them-down-stairs.html/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They went to his house? I thought we hated this sort of shit when it was done to people like Tucker Carlson.

Maybe I'm not a conservative but man, "our side" is becoming just as bad as the other side... and in some ways worse (like invading a state capital armed to the teeth).

Offline PeteS in CA

They went to his house? I thought we hated this sort of shit when it was done to people like Tucker Carlson.

Maybe I'm not a conservative but man, "our side" is becoming just as bad as the other side... and in some ways worse (like invading a state capital armed to the teeth).

Largely concur. The protesters provoked this incident, but not violently. The council-critter could have shut his door and dialed 9-1-1. Instead the council-critter chose to assault the protesters. He took their bait and swallowed the hook. So, yeah, he broke the law.

The original Business Insider article is here, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-california-city-councilman-was-cited-for-battery-after-video-showed-him-pushing-anti-lockdown-protesters-who-had-gathered-outside-his-front-door/ar-BB141ufu . It says that the council-critter "pushed" the protesters and "swatted" at one of their cameras.

Where did GellerReport get "throws them down stairs"? Lying for clicks!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is no justice in this world if that black man doesn't file hate charges against him for assaulting a black man.

The Dims designed this crap,so let THEM wear it for a while!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Largely concur. The protesters provoked this incident, but not violently. The council-critter could have shut his door and dialed 9-1-1.

@PeteS in CA

Or just not opened his door. We KNOW he had a peephole or a camera so he could view whoever came to his door,so he knew what he would see when he opened it.

What he SHOULD have done is left the door closed and called the building manager or the cops.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Largely concur. The protesters provoked this incident, but not violently. The council-critter could have shut his door and dialed 9-1-1. Instead the council-critter chose to assault the protesters. He took their bait and swallowed the hook. So, yeah, he broke the law.

The original Business Insider article is here, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-california-city-councilman-was-cited-for-battery-after-video-showed-him-pushing-anti-lockdown-protesters-who-had-gathered-outside-his-front-door/ar-BB141ufu . It says that the council-critter "pushed" the protesters and "swatted" at one of their cameras.

Where did GellerReport get "throws them down stairs"? Lying for clicks!

Simple "Battery" doesn't seem to be the right charge for throwing somebody down stairs, that would come much closer to "Aggravated Assault."  The title of the articles appears to be 100% click-bait. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Simple "Battery" doesn't seem to be the right charge for throwing somebody down stairs, that would come much closer to "Aggravated Assault."  The title of the articles appears to be 100% click-bait.

Pretty much ... I didn't see anything other than harassment (I didn't have the audio on).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pretty much ... I didn't see anything other than harassment (I didn't have the audio on).

I don't care for the tactic of going to peoples houses and disturbing the peace of a neighborhood.  The vast majority of the neighbors have nothing to do with the protest, so why annoy them?  What did they do to the protestors? 

The article says "Apartment," and in the close quarters of a multi-family unit it's beyond rude to scream and holler right in front of the neighbors' windows and doors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:shrug: :shrug:

https://www.ntd.com/fresno-official-cited-for-battery-after-attacking-conservative-activists_465902.html?fbclid=IwAR1e5_TPynVqwp_EWC-jROVJDuwYUYxEpVS3Rnimt2QhPURduKuEMEO4zCY

I guess it's possible to push somebody down the stairs and not cause them to fall and break their necks.  The video, which I assume is the actual event, is not like the leftists who rush peoples houses after unloading from a bus or two.  When I saw the story, that was the incorrect impression I got. 

:shrug: backatcha!  :beer:

ETA:  That was definitely not "thrown" down the stairs, so the title is still click-bait.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:04:34 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't care for the tactic of going to peoples houses and disturbing the peace of a neighborhood. 

@Cyber Liberty

Me,either. WAAAY over the line. EVERYBODY has a right to privacy at home,including the creatures we call politicians.

As a wise man once noted,"Either we are ALL free,or none of us are free!"