Author Topic: Spot The Difference: Two Governors Reopened Their States, Only One Was Accused of ‘Human Sacrifice’  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

Spot The Difference: Two Governors Reopened Their States, Only One Was Accused of ‘Human Sacrifice’

Andrew Stiles - May 14, 2020 6:30 PM

The governors of Georgia and Colorado have at least one thing in common. They both took steps to reopen their states' economies in late April amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. But for some reason, the media's coverage of Gov. Brian Kemp (R., Ga.) has been slightly different from the media's coverage of Gov. Jared Polis (D., Colo.).

Kemp, for example, has been accused of experimenting with "human sacrifice." So reads the headline of an April 29 article published in the Atlantic, which accuses Kemp of turning Georgia residents into "unwilling canaries in an invisible coal mine, sent to find out just how many individuals need to lose their job or their life for a state to work through a plague."

https://freebeacon.com/media/jared-polis-brian-kemp/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When it comes to the term "HUMAN SACRIFICE" only one governor meets that critera to a "T"

CUOMO!!!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Until we fix the media bias issues, our politics will stay on a crash and burn trajectory. That’s the reality.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We aren't open yet here in Colorado.  Restaurants and bars are still closed to anything but curbside pick up.  The one diner that opened for Mother's Day in Castle Rock was forced to shut down by the state and were told they couldn't open their Colorado Springs location up when the restrictions are lifted.

Masks are still required in the few stores taht are allowed to be open but most people (like myself) ignore the requirement.

Business are dying on the front range unless you're a Liquor Store or a Weed shop.

This is the most closed open state I've ever seen.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!