Author Topic: CNN Buries Poll Showing Trump Crushing Biden In WI, MI, OH, FL, PA, CO, AZ, GA, ME, MN, NV, NH, NM,  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Buries Poll Showing Trump Crushing Biden In WI, MI, OH, FL, PA, CO, AZ, GA, ME, MN, NV, NH, NM, NC And VA
By Eric A. Blair
Published May 14, 2020 at 1:30pm

CNN put out a new poll on Thursday that shows President Trump is crushing presumptive Democratic presidential nominee in key battleground states — but the liberal “news” network downplayed that finding to the point of hilarity.

“CNN Poll: Biden tops Trump nationwide, but battlegrounds tilt Trump,” said the headline.

“Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s lead over President Donald Trump now stands at five points, but Trump has an edge in the critical battleground states that could decide the electoral college, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/cnn-buries-poll-showing-trump-crushing-biden-wi-mi-oh-fl-pa-co-az-ga-mn-nv-nh-nm-nc-va/

Offline Applewood

And yesterday, another poll said Biden was "crushing" Trump in Pennsylvania.  So who do you believe?

Another day, another poll.  The only one that counts is the one in November. 

In any event, I would advise Trump and his supporters to never be complacent and assume the election is in the bag.  As Yogi Berra once said, "the game's not over until it's over."

Offline aligncare

I don’t need a poll to tell me what my own eyes, experience and commonsense tells me. As a leader, Biden is unproven; Trump has a track record of success in the areas most important to voters: peace and prosperity—voters will not hold Trump responsible for a world wide pandemic, despite the media attacks trying to implicate him for the economic fallout from the Wuhan virus.

I won’t take Trump’s re-election chances lightly, but privately I’m confident he will be re-elected.

Offline dancer

I don’t need a poll to tell me what my own eyes, experience and commonsense tells me. As a leader, Biden is unproven; Trump has a track record of success in the areas most important to voters: peace and prosperity—voters will not hold Trump responsible for a world wide pandemic, despite the media attacks trying to implicate him for the economic fallout from the Wuhan virus.

I won’t take Trump’s re-election chances lightly, but privately I’m confident he will be re-elected.
Ditto. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I've said pretty consistently lately that I thought Trump's chances are a tad better than 50/50.  People are pissed at democratic leaders, and their holding the public hostage at home.

OTOH, if the economy continues to sink, (and the dims are doing their best to help), Trump's chances drop proportionally. Not wanting to be doom and gloom, but its just the way the elecotrate flows. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.