Author Topic: Rush: Blue State Governors Want to Cause Pain to Take Out Trump  (Read 259 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Blue State Governors Want to Cause Pain to Take Out Trump

May 14, 2020

RUSH: Last night on Fox News the secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, appeared on a program called The Story with Martha MacCallum, and she asked him a question about me (that’s why I’m playing the sound bite) and here it is…

MACCALLUM: Rush Limbaugh was on radio today. He said that blue states wanted to wreck the economy, and it does appear that in some cases — some cases — blue state governors are more likely to want to stay shut than red state governors. What do you say to that?

MNUCHIN: Well, I hope —

MACCALLUM: Is it political?

MNUCHIN: I hope it’s not political. That would be terrible. I hope that all of these governors care about the American workers, care about American jobs.

RUSH: See, Mnuchin has to say that. He’s the secretary of the Treasury. If the administration wants to speak to this politically, then they’ll send Trump out to do it, or Trump will send himself out or have others in the administration do it. There can be no doubt! here can be no doubt that they are politicizing this. No matter where you look, the objective of this is to cause enough people pain that they want to take it out on Donald Trump.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34